HELP A NEWBIE

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
Hello guys This is my first time using any Anabolic steroid. I wanna try out to see if steroid will work out for me. I am a total noob to this. But I am doing lot of researches. I know oral steroids is not the way and i know it is more harsh on your body but i want to start orally just to get the taste and maybe eventually start injecting. I would really appreciate if you guys help me out and point me to the right direction.

For my first cycle I found this oral pre-designed stack from ********
The pre-designed stack included 3 x GP Methan 50, 3 x GP Proviron, and 2 Liv-52.

Instructions said:

"Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.
This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use.
Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycl
e
"

Can anyone tell me how it looks? During this cycle, should i also take low dose of Clomid or Novadex just to be causious ?
Im also open to any other oral anabolic cycle suggestions. Thanks :D

-Shigva

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

FranARG

Awards
Please, please: dont do that.
From your post I can see you dont even know what PCT is..

murk01

murk01

Awards
what a weird diseing schedule with liv52. why liv52 preworkout?
is that dosing info from the manufacturer?
never heard of methen. what is it.
ur whole thing is off .

just look up a basic pct with serm.
find out what those componds really are and how to run then.
avoid starting this cycle untill u know what ur taking and how to do pct

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
First off research a PCT. After you learn how to do a PROPER PCT, look into compounds like halodrol, p-mag, or epistane SOLO for a good first cycle. At your weight you would get sick gains EASY off that.

Also, though I know you will do it anyway no matter what, how about age and lifting history maybe?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Either man up and go to needles or use ph/ds. Don't just pop methylated orals like skittles.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
ur whole thing is off .

It is a predesigned stack sold by a popular roid shop online. Also it makes no sense. It is marketed as there oral only cycle.

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
Hey thanks for the info SuperPro.
For the pct Do i have to match certain kinds of serms with the cycle? Does the anabolic steroid and the pct serm have to be correlated?
Is it still possible to keep the gains with clomid/nolva pct?

Im healthy. 22 years old. I eat right. almost no bf. I lift on and off because of my school but im done with the hard subjects and now i have the whole summer to work out. I know I will see big improvement and thats all i need to get motivated. I am still researching and learning. This is my first post. I have to start somewhere right? :veryhappy:

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
ur whole thing is off .

Yes That was the info from the manufacturer.
I did some research and stacking methan50(dbol) and proviron would actually enhance the effect for each other. Proviron is helpful in stacking because of its unique ability to keep the body from turning test into estrogen, this giving the test a better anabolic effect. This helps reduce estrogenic side effects of the dbol. and the liv52 for the liver protection from all these toxins.

I wanted to hear answer from a real person if this is okay to take.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yes That was the info from the manufacturer.
I did some research and stacking methan50(dbol) and proviron would actually enhance the effect for each other. Proviron is helpful in stacking because of its unique ability to keep the body from turning test into estrogen, this giving the test a better anabolic effect. This helps reduce estrogenic side effects of the dbol. and the liv52 for the liver protection from all these toxins.

I wanted to hear answer from a real person if this is okay to take.
You would be better off using a needle and getting test e and running it at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
You would be better off using a needle and getting test e and running it at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

I know you're right Gerbill but I have a bad experience with needles and do not want to inject myself. Im not planning to run a many cycles but if everything goes well I will eventually learn to inject.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you want a great cycle thats safe on the liver and an otc pct then look into androfactory bulk-up. Theres a few positive logs floating around....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
dbol and proviron is a nice stack actually...with some adex sprinkled in. Not for this guy, and not in a possibly fake weird pre-designed formula that may or may not actually be dbol and proviron.....but the basic idea is solid :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I know you're right Gerbill but I have a bad experience with needles and do not want to inject myself. Im not planning to run a many cycles but if everything goes well I will eventually learn to inject.
If you just look up sterile technique and get a legitimate source of sterile oils, you will be fine. It isn't hard and the first pin is always the worst because you are nervous.

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
This androfactory bulk-up **** is fake. wasted my time looking into it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
OP get time to devote to training consistently and learn how to make gains naturally before entering these waters. A lot of good advice in here that I agree with but I def don't think you're anywhere near ready.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
OP we are going to have to fire you from steroids. You can reapply at a later date. You're also on probation from PH/DS, again we'll look into reinstating you on this count in the near future, but we need to see evidence of research and contrition. :D

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
After doing lot of researching I decided to run Andriol with Anavar for my first cycle( yes call me a little *****). Also some Liv52 for the liver.
I heard they are pretty mild with minimum side effects. I know the dose is small but since im new, im sure i will gain something.

First Cycle:
week 1 = andriol 120mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 2 =
andriol 160mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 3 = andriol 200mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 4 = andriol 240mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 5 = andriol 240mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 6 = andriol 200mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 7 = andriol 160mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 8 = andriol 120mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day

for PCT (2weeks after end of cycle) Clomid/Nolvadex
Day 1 - clomid 200mg, 20mg Nolva
Week 1 clomid 100mg, 20mg Nolva
Week 2 clomid 50mg
Week 3 clomid 20mg

I know this looks like im begging for a liver transplant but I found out that Andriol from the Organon manifacture put the testosterone undecanoate(Andriol) in a gel capsule composed of caster oil and propelyne glycol laurate that would help bypass the liver with less stress. And also with Liv52, I think my liver will survive. But thats least of my worries.

Can someone tell me how it looks ? Thanks

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Pct is wrong, use one serm one AI and one cortisol control. Rump up the serm for two weeks SOLO then rump down the serm and Rump up The AI and the Cortisol control after the second week. and why start pct two weeks after the end of your cycle ?. What's the half life of your orals. I would suggest you to start right away. A typical pct that I'm going to use for my first cycle(starts in 254 days LOL)
PCT:
DAA dosage: 3g/day
PES ERASE dosage: - / - /3 /3 /3 /2
LiquiNolva dosage:1,5ml/1,5ml/1ml/0.5ml
Liver support of your choice
DAA is a beast natty test booster and its cheap .I will use liquid form nolvadex (its easier for the liver)
Erase is estrogen and cortisol blocker .By the way pre load a cycle support 2 weeks before cycle and eat like there is no tomorrow!
P.S :post some pictures of your body. There is no reason to use PH/AAS if your body base is lame. You will probably be fine without them if you are still having the well known" noob gains". There is no reason in general to use them if you are not willing to work your butt off (Arnold's phrase yeah!) And you said during the whole year (except summer) you don't have enough time for gym... So think about the pros/cons and act the way you think its right.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
After doing lot of researching I decided to run Andriol with Anavar for my first cycle( yes call me a little *****). Also some Liv52 for the liver.
I heard they are pretty mild with minimum side effects. I know the dose is small but since im new, im sure i will gain something.

First Cycle:
week 1 = andriol 120mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 2 =
andriol 160mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 3 = andriol 200mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 4 = andriol 240mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 5 = andriol 240mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 6 = andriol 200mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 7 = andriol 160mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day
week 8 = andriol 120mg/day & anavar 40mg/day , Nolva 20mg /day, Liv52 x2 /day

for PCT (2weeks after end of cycle) Clomid/Nolvadex
Day 1 - clomid 200mg, 20mg Nolva
Week 1 clomid 100mg, 20mg Nolva
Week 2 clomid 50mg
Week 3 clomid 20mg

I know this looks like im begging for a liver transplant but I found out that Andriol from the Organon manifacture put the testosterone undecanoate(Andriol) in a gel capsule composed of caster oil and propelyne glycol laurate that would help bypass the liver with less stress. And also with Liv52, I think my liver will survive. But thats least of my worries.

Can someone tell me how it looks ? Thanks

ok theres a bunch of little things that add up to a big "you need to do more research" (but everyone has told you that already)

the andriol has a long half-life, you wont "feel it" for the first few weeks (especially if you slowly taper it like that) and right when you start feeling it you are tapering down again??

your waiting 2 weeks for PCT because of the Test Undec half life time (im assuming)
maybe i didnt search enough, but i found its "oral admin" has unclear absorption rates

too high of nolva on cycle, prob dont start the nolva til the 3rd week of your cycle and 10mg a day..

id say to get an AI (aromasin or another) and use that EOD or E3D on cycle instead of the nolva, and use the nolva for PCT

as far as your PCT goes... dont think you need 200mg of clomid on the first day (especially if you keep the nolva while on cycle)

you are gonna do whatever you want, but listen to some of the ideas the other guys gave you...

a) get your training/diet dialed in for a year first
b) during that year, keep asking questions and researching
ideas to search: PCT, on cycle support, liver health on cycle, side effects of steroids, beginners cycles
c) if you want to do a tab/pil only then try a PH/DS before you jump to the "old school gear"
d) whatever you DO decide to do.. post it online and hopefully someone will help you when you run your body into the ground

Furiouz

Furiouz

Awards
ok theres a bunch of little things that add up to a big "you need to do more research" (but everyone has told you that already)

the andriol has a long half-life, you wont "feel it" for the first few weeks (especially if you slowly taper it like that) and right when you start feeling it you are tapering down again??

your waiting 2 weeks for PCT because of the Test Undec half life time (im assuming)
maybe i didnt search enough, but i found its "oral admin" has unclear absorption rates

too high of nolva on cycle, prob dont start the nolva til the 3rd week of your cycle and 10mg a day..

id say to get an AI (aromasin or another) and use that EOD or E3D on cycle instead of the nolva, and use the nolva for PCT

as far as your PCT goes... dont think you need 200mg of clomid on the first day (especially if you keep the nolva while on cycle)

you are gonna do whatever you want, but listen to some of the ideas the other guys gave you...

a) get your training/diet dialed in for a year first
b) during that year, keep asking questions and researching
ideas to search: PCT, on cycle support, liver health on cycle, side effects of steroids, beginners cycles
c) if you want to do a tab/pil only then try a PH/DS before you jump to the "old school gear"
d) whatever you DO decide to do.. post it online and hopefully someone will help you when you run your body into the ground

Hey Thanks smshannon. I agree with everything you said. I still have lot to learn and i am still doing lots of researching. Hopefully everything will come clear to me. I wont start this cycle until i am knowledgeable enough. It is true that Andriol has unclear varying effects on different people. I will strictly stabilize my diet and hopefully i get a good result. I read that taking it with meal will max its testosterone.
Thank you for your advice. I'll remember it.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
What does your training history, workout, age, body composition, and diet look like?

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
bro, you're 150lbs.. take the money and put it into food. I know thats not what you want to hear but..