50mg. M1T Caps--WTF!?!?!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Does that come with a free cut power cord with a rubber duck on one end?

Psycho666

Awards
insanity...and someone is going to pay 160 bucks for them too

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
They should name that product using the Godzilla theme, something like "Livah Destroyah" or "Lipid Destroyah"... you get the idea.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
That's okay, knowing Sci-Fit, it probably will only have 10% of what is on the label anyway. ;)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're shady as hell. I'd love to know what those 300mg. 1,4 Diol caps tested out at. I didn't see the cap size, but I've capped a lot of 1,4diol myself, and its a light fluffly powder--you hardly get 150mg. in a normal cap. And their 10mg. MD Caps...I'd bet they're underdosed, too.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Hope that isn't true Brodus...I've loaded up on their prohormones.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If they list fillers on their 1,4Diol 300mg. Caps, you're probably getting underdosed--1,4Diol is by far the lightest powder I've ever used. 1,4 Dione is easily twice as dense. Not to mention 1,4Diol is one of the more commonly faked or impure substances.

Also, user reports of the 300mg. 1,4Diol caps do not line up with reports from the 1Fast forums or my personal experiences.

acecombact1

Awards
there is something wrong, they started producing M1T on 12/28???? and the ban is after 2 weeks?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Damn it, I bought their Methy-D 10mg from Nutraplanet

SeaHawk22

Awards
Probably just trying to shift their remaining inventory.
bingo, I think you hit the nail right on the head. I just lost all respect for the company. I only use their kre-alkalyn and I love it, but I will buy from someone else I dont want to support a company that has no concern about the consumers health.

SeaHawk22

SeaHawk22

Awards
lol

I just looked at the link, its an ebay auction in the description it says retails at $139.95 and the bid starts at $160.00.

What a sales pitch retail price (aka **** you price) is $139.95 but I will charge you even more. lol

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
they must have a lot of powder left, should have done 10mg caps and done multi bottle sales.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Starting your dose at 50 mg..wow. That's going to be one sucky cycle.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
50mg per cap? That leaves a lot of room to add lead dust, asbestos, and rat poison.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
proving again the idea that we should stick with sources which live up to their reputations. Of course, I suppose they live up to their rep, which is now crap. 50mg tabs of M1T is a perfect case scenario for those trying to prove there is danger and irresponsibility in our midst; unconscienable, given the potential health risks. And the fact that their dosing is questionable should be no surprise. Props to you DS, CNW and others who provide reliable and responsible products.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any info on the SCI-FIT 10mg Methyl-Dien Product?

timogburn

Awards
I've bought Sci-Fit products in the past, their 4-ad 100 mg caps are great, but releasing 50mg m1t caps if fvcking ridiculous. I will never buy a product from Sci-Fit again, I too have lost all respect for this company. All they care about is the money, not whether people will have to go through hormone replacement therapy after fvcking themselves up on these caps.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm astounded, too. That's why I posted this! Talk about shutdown and back cramps. The seller told me it "equals 15mg. of DBol." Imagine that is their marketing line!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm astounded, too. That's why I posted this! Talk about shutdown and back cramps. The seller told me it "equals 15mg. of DBol." Imagine that is their marketing line!
That's why I'm all for some form of regulation in the supplement industry. I'm obviously against the ban, but something needs to be done to stop these companies from screwing people.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This ishte most ridiculous thing I've seen in the industry, yet...

I hope these are underdosed. Otherwise, some people are going to be hurting!!

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Sweet all i need is 100mg of m1t to give me a low to moderate dose of dbol. RIDICULOUS!

BigPJ

Awards
That is a disaster waiting to happen. Someone dumb enough to take 50mg tabs is likely to know nothing about M1T. what's to stop them from taking 2 or 3 a day. something should be done about this. I know a lot of us flirt with danger taking high doses, but some poor bastard could turn yellow and kill himself with this, literally. It's nothing to joke about. Hell, 2 weeks of 10mg a day is enough to give people bad sides.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That is a disaster waiting to happen. Someone dumb enough to take 50mg tabs is likely to know nothing about M1T. what's to stop them from taking 2 or 3 a day. something should be done about this. I know a lot of us flirt with danger taking high doses, but some poor bastard could turn yellow and kill himself with this, literally. It's nothing to joke about. Hell, 2 weeks of 10mg a day is enough to give people bad sides.
I agree...this is just nutz. :sad:

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
What the..... thats crazy some stupid kid just may pop 3 or 4 thinking more is better or they may be dumb enough to think since there buddy is popping 3 1ad's a day that its ok to pop 3 m1t's a day. Friggin nuts

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet all i need is 100mg of m1t to give me a low to moderate dose of dbol. RIDICULOUS!
Oh man, and you know some tool is doing this right now. Makes my arteries harden just hinking about it.

Anyone know of a hot stock tip for selling replacement livers? Let's cash in on this!! :poke:

FishBonz

The seller told me it "equals 15mg. of DBol." Imagine that is their marketing line!
Yeah, he told me that too. He said he knows of tons of people taking 30 to 50mg per day for months at a time and no one has had a problem.

Also, this is what it says on the ebay auction:
"pls check my other auctions or contact me for availability on all pro homones"

Really..what other pro homomes do you have? What a butmunch!

MTNMEDIC

Guess they wanna get people hooked to machines. At 50 a day you'll probally find your liver in the toilet. :sick:

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
People are incredibly stupid when it comes to these things.

A buddy of mine had one of his fraternity brothers running an M1T and M1,4-ADD stack for about 12 weeks. The guy seriously screwed up his body, had no idea about PCT. Major sides. Lost his girlfriend, a lot of hair, pretty much all his gains at this point, and (probably) half of his liver.

He just thought that he because he knew other fraternity bros who were stacking prohormones and that these two in particularly really made people big that they'd be a good combo.

BTW: If anyone needs some M1,4-ADD powder, I'd be more than willing to trade it away for something.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I'm bout to buy their product, use it, and own their company. :)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ummmmm..... isn't nutrition spelled wrong on his website? Look up at the header where the company name is. Jeeeeezzzzzzz..........

dd

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Some people deserve to be drug out into an alley and beaten for their stupidity. 50mg of M1T?! Dear God...:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate
Well at least it will keep the teenager population under control!.
Yeah, now the teenagers from BB.com can finally use mommy and daddy's credit card on something that help them get hyooge!!! And then get to raise our insurance rates when they go to the hospital and **** their livers out. :rant:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with the head of scifit and he seemed to very good at dodging my questions and just saying "this is recommended for the most hardcore"...he kept saying "alcohol is legal and there are thousands of deaths regarding it"....blah blah....i cant believe he actually called me....If anyone cares to bitch him out or let him know how u feel like I did:
Don't post phone numbers please MD

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with the head of scifit and he seemed to very good at dodging my questions and just saying "this is recommended for the most hardcore"...he kept saying "alcohol is legal and there are thousands of deaths regarding it"....blah blah....i cant believe he actually called me....If anyone cares to bitch him out or let him know how u feel like I did:

I think that was a good thing calling that shmuck

I may very well do the same thing and I suggest others do the same

50mgs per cap is friggin ridiculous

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Thats the owner/salesman of the supp compnay thats making thsoe 50mg tabs...hes a good bullshitter and eventually you'll just feel like getting off the phone with him and wishing him best (legal) luck.

helicon

helicon

Awards
this is so fucked, I've tried M1T once and was only able to stay on it for a few days at 10mg because I felt so awful, I can't imagine 50mg all at once. WOW!

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really feel bad for the newb who is gonna buy it, and do a 4 week straight cycle 150mg a day no PCT.:sick:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just some sick ****. It is more fuel for the FDA to keep taking supplements off the market. It just proves how irresponsible some supplement manufacturers are. Just like VPX who market ph/ps to teenagers. Tell me that "Gangsta Test" or "Monster Test" is not gonna attract a teenage crowd. The thing is they know teens will spend their whole paychecks on supplements irresposibly and they don't care about side effects, or even PCT.