Extreme stomach pain

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I started a cycle of SDMZ 2.0 yesterday, I am also taking Aegis, Stano, Ai cycle support, Orange triad and Fish oils. Since I woke up this morning (10am) my stomach has been killing me; it feels like bad bloating, I if were to draw a horizontal line from the bottom of the rib cage where the lines meet in the middle is the exact spot it hurts. I took Tums about 2.5 hours ago and CVS brand gas relief 30 mins ago and I am still in pain. Any Help would be appreciated.

My Diet last night was a Hamburger, brown rice and chicken between 7pm-11pm

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Are you taking supps or a multi on an empty stomach? If I take a multi vitamin on an empty stomach it tears me up BaD

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Everything I have taken has been with a meal or a few mins after consuimg a meal

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what kind of pain we talking? like gas, throw up, sharp, radiating, pulsing...

is it possible food poisoning from the burger?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Bloating like the monster from alien is going to pop out any minute. Its not food poising I got that in January and the symptoms are not the same. It has gotten slightly better since I made this post so im thinking about just waiting it out until tomorrow and if it still persists I'll see a Dr

edit: yes gas pain

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it on the right side by chance? If so, it's probably gal stones or an appendix about to go boom.

I had this two weeks ago, extreme bloating and what felt like gas. It wouldn't go away and turned into a sharp stabbing pain. Don't mess around and get to the doctor ASAP if is anything like what I described.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
It ended up being a 48 hour stomach virus, and that coupled with needing to intake an excess of water (which I couldn't do because I kept throwing it all up) led me to be really dehydrated making it worse.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Is it on the right side by chance? If so, it's probably gal stones or an appendix about to go boom.

I had this two weeks ago, extreme bloating and what felt like gas. It wouldn't go away and turned into a sharp stabbing pain. Don't mess around and get to the doctor ASAP if is anything like what I described.
For a day there I was getting worried about the appendix scenario thankfully that wasn't the case.