Upcoming cutting cycle (urgent)

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
Ill be travelling out of country soon, to go see old childhood friends whome i havent seen in about 8 years. And I want to be in my best condition possible.. Right now Im around 235 lbs,, 14% BF. I want to get to atleast under 10% BF, and I have 12 weeks to do it.. Its making me very nervous
I have lots of time from now till then (no school no work) so I can train twice a day if necessary
Whats the best/fastest way to do this.
I have M1T. is it a good idea to go REALLY low on calories and do lots of cardio and use M1T . I dont care if I loose a lil bit of muscle mass as long as i get ripped
Or should I eat normally and just train twice a day like an animal

Pls advice

**24 years old, been training for 3 years, have done one 1-test cycle, (8 weeks), two M1T cycles (2 weeks each)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd consider a trimax cycle with your M1T. That will melt fat off like crazy. Do some research on trimax first though if your not experienced working with your thyroid.

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
I'd consider a trimax cycle with your M1T. That will melt fat off like crazy. Do some research on trimax first though if your not experienced working with your thyroid.
hi
thanks for answering,, isnt trimax like T-3?
Ive read a lot about T-3 in the past but never actually had the courage to use it

Where can i get trimax? I checked 1fast400.com but they dont carry it

timogburn

Awards
are you set on using m1t? If not, I'd go with a 1-t, MOHN stack. IMO, eating low calories would be more beneficial on a 1-t, mohn stack, than with m1t. If you are set on using m1t, you could run it with 1-t. be sure to have your pct(i'd go with nolva) b4 you start.

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
are you set on using m1t? If not, I'd go with a 1-t, MOHN stack. IMO, eating low calories would be more beneficial on a 1-t, mohn stack, than with m1t. If you are set on using m1t, you could run it with 1-t. be sure to have your pct(i'd go with nolva) b4 you start.
hi
yea id rather use M1T,, and I have nolva for PCT
any tips about workouts?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you could do it in 12 weeks without any help from supps. You don't have to worry, going from 14 to 10 percent will not be that difficult in 12 weeks. As long as you pay attention to diet, it should be an achievable task.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree that you can accomplish that goal without supps, but trimax is available through Custom. I'm going to start a trimax cycle with M4OHN on the 3rd but I'm also 21% BF and looking to get around 11-12%.

timogburn

Awards
yeah now that i think about it you could easily reach your goals without ph's

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
UD2. Check my above post.
hey
I did read about UD2.. Can you pls tell me some general things.. mostly about training,, My diet is in good order. I need help with training.. I want to lift twice a day, 5-6 days a week
is that a good idea or should i try somthing else

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey
I did read about UD2.. Can you pls tell me some general things.. mostly about training,, My diet is in good order. I need help with training.. I want to lift twice a day, 5-6 days a week
is that a good idea or should i try somthing else

If you ask 20 different people you will get 20 different answers. I suggest going to your local bookstore. Pick out a book you like and try it out.

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
If you ask 20 different people you will get 20 different answers. I suggest going to your local bookstore. Pick out a book you like and try it out.
*whats your answer :blink:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your set on running a cycle, Trimax will drop your BF like a stone. I'd read up on it first though.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10-12 workouts a week?? Possible, but only for someone very advanced that knows their body very well.

UD2 is a iet and training program. Th setup is something like this:

Mon/tue- 50set depletion workout each day, 1hr cardio also. 40-50% maintenance calories, less thn 75g carbs.
Wed/Thu AM the same, without the depletion workouts.
thu PM(Tension workout ~7PM) after tht carb load starts
Friday- Continue carb load. get 6-7g/lb carbs on thu PM/friday.
Saturday- Power workout, maintenance calories
Sunday-rest, maintenance calories.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
UD2 has some pretty good feedback, but you have to be so extremely strict on the diet. I don't know how people get carb ammounts so perfect. I just couldn't do it.

timogburn

Awards
.. I want to lift twice a day, 5-6 days a week
If you want to lift that frequently, you will need to be on some sort of supplement/ph/aas that will speed recovery time. also when working a muscle group twice a week, go heavy one day and go for form, definition the 2nd day

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nothing is urgent. take your time and plan it well. you lived with your body for all those years, it can take another week or two.

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
nothing is urgent. take your time and plan it well. you lived with your body for all those years, it can take another week or two.
thank you everyone for answering! just one more question
How is trimax dosed and for how long
? (I weigh about 235 lbs)

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It isnt if you are not on a PH. Otherwise muscle loss is enevitable.

I would go with Clen/ECY alternating every 2 weeks.

follow a very low calorie diet while on the clen(60-70% maint, probably a 1000cal deficit). Continue this deficit for for 3-4 days while on the ECY. On the 4th or 5thth day of ECY, stop taking the ECY and do a carbup of 500 or so grams of carbs. Perform 1 or 2 more carbups like this while on the EC(one being the last day before clen use). Then repeat as nessecary. On every non carbup day of the ECY use, have a 500-1000calorie deficit.

The clen will prevent muscle loss during the more extreme deficit, but causes serious insulin resistance, hence carbups will not be as effective. ECy also causes insulin resistance but at a much lesser rate, hence it is less anticatabolic(the reason I suggest a smaller deficit). It has a short T1/2 also, so taking it the day before a carbup will not be a problem insulin sensitivity wise.

Ensure the carbup days are workout days(prefferably fullbody) to ensure you will get the best possible nutrient partition.