Recovering from T3 (Thyroid) use

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideas?

I ran an 8-week cycle of T3 at 25 mcg and actually LOVED it.

That said, it's time to get off and recover.

I'm REALLY fearing fat-rebound badly LOL

Best supps to take to expedite thyroid recovery?

AND is there a lazy-man's version....an ALL IN ONE PILL :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You dared use research chem liquid T3? Damn, glad you liked it. Subbed for answers

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
The new Alpha T2

I love the new implementation of Olive Leaf

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although 25mcg shouldn't have too much long-term effect, I second the AT2 recommendation. The combination of the olive leaf extract and bacopa will support T3 production in addition to the higenamine and SA2A supporting additional fat loss.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wont the T2 have some sort of adverse effect on overall thyroid recovery though? It's one more exogenous hormonal variable/stimulus affecting the axis.

Although 25mcg shouldn't have too much long-term effect, I second the AT2 recommendation. The combination of the olive leaf extract and bacopa will support T3 production in addition to the higenamine and SA2A supporting additional fat loss.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wont the T2 have some sort of adverse effect on overall thyroid recovery though? It's one more exogenous hormonal variable/stimulus affecting the axis.
The new AT2 doesn't have T2 in it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always wean off my cytomel with tt33. Just finished a heavy contest prep of t3.. now taking 2 caps tt33 in am in a weaning down month. Ill go to 1 cap after 2 weeks.

Mike

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The new AT2 sounds like your best bet although 25mg T3 shouldn't have affected your thyroid that badly.

What results did you get on the T3 i.e. muscle loss, fat loss. Were you using any AAS/PH with the T3?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
T2 works differently than t3 and doesn't cause the same problems WRT downregulation that t3 does. I second the tapering down.

Exert from a FT regarding T2: "However, we show that at in vivo doses of T2 and T3 resulting in equivalent induction of ME gene expression, T2 is significantly less potent in suppressing plasma TSH."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland​ boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)
Forskolin ive heard of for this.. which i am using by chance in my recovery haha.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice fellas ;)

AT2: How many caps is "too much" daily? Again, Im petrified to come off as I lost bodyfat.

I usually hover between 8-12%. A crude guess would be at least 1-2%? Impressive considering the dose.

Cant help but wonder if my natty levels are LOW b/c I responded VERY WELL to only 25 mcg

Warsteiner: I didnt notice muscle loss (probably d/t mild dosing). Only fat loss and the ability to eat surplus w/o gaining anything. Love it at this dose. To be honest, zero sides for me, only fat loss/increased metabolism. I didnt even feel "flat" or weak in the gym

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't really need anything with 25mcg. Even at higher just come off and your T3 levels will regulate.

25mcg is more for protein synthesis rather than calorie burning.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)
If u run out of ABE, can you use abliderate advanced and forskolin for the same goal?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I plan on running t3 at that dosage aswell during my first cycle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If u run out of ABE, can you use abliderate advanced and forskolin for the same goal?
It would honestly depend on the doses in Ablid Advanced...not sure. But forskolin is a go (50-100mg)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone carrying high yield (70% of greater) Forskolin as a stand alone these days?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anyone carrying high yield (70% of greater) Forskolin as a stand alone these days?
SS (soon to be Analyzed Research) sells capped 95% forskolin, licensed right from Sabinsa. Doesn't get much better than that honestly

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Ruthless supps sold T3 pct at one point, not sure if you can still buy it but from what I remember you could easily replicate the formula with individual ingredients. Not sure how effective it was but it is an option to consider. The capped 95% forsk sounds like a good start as well.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Yes, the T3 PCT is still around. They have it on the Needto site.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Yeah I checked it out its still around. The formula itself doesn't seem all that special.

Ever seen Gaia herbs thyroid support blend? Could also be decent option

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx Coop. Who's SS (sorry)
SS (soon to be Analyzed Research) sells capped 95% forskolin, licensed right from Sabinsa. Doesn't get much better than that honestly

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Synthetic Supplements, the PES sister company.

We sell agmatine, forskolin, l-dopa etc

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordering now .Thx peeps

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have it but never used it. Ran t3 @up to 100 two 4 week cycles. Maybe I will eat it for a couple weeks and see what it does

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I have it but never used it. Ran t3 @up to 100 two 4 week cycles. Maybe I will eat it for a couple weeks and see what it does
I never tried the pct either. I would always quit cold turkey. But I also never went over 50.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-OH the same as 7-keto?

Also, I thought this stuff was only efficacious transdermally - perhaps im thinking of somethng else?

Thanks Coop

Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland​ boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new alpha t2 increases thyroid function naturally. Great buy in my opinion. I will say I had minimal fat gain at 50 mg. I'm thinking I'm naturally low in the thyroid department aswell.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto here and perhaps worse than you b/c I onlty used 25mcg and LOVED it!
Got away with murder that ordinarilly, I'd blow up with (binges).
So, one could surmise that being so affected by such a small dose, I probably have some natty low thyroid levels.

The new alpha t2 increases thyroid function naturally. Great buy in my opinion. I will say I had minimal fat gain at 50 mg. I'm thinking I'm naturally low in the thyroid department aswell.

vassille

Awards
Not necessarely.
First things first. You really dont need anything to come off T3. All you need is slow taper down in intervals of 7 days or so.
So here what it will look like:
week 1 cut it down to 18mg
week 2 down to 12mg
week 3 down to 6
week 4 stop
I never understood using 100mg T3 for anything..25mg gets me ripped, 12.5mg excellent for bulking. Checked my levels after using 25mg for 2 months with proper taper down and they were normal. Had to stop because I was geting down right too lean.
So just because it works dosnt mean you are low. If you have doubts do blood work and see how you feel. In reality unless you have few fat cells, you not suppose to walk around with 4% body fat all the time. Too much T3 long term is absolutely not good for you either.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessarely.
First things first. You really dont need anything to come off T3. All you need is slow taper down in intervals of 7 days or so.
So here what it will look like:
week 1 cut it down to 18mg
week 2 down to 12mg
week 3 down to 6
week 4 stop
I never understood using 100mg T3 for anything..25mg gets me ripped, 12.5mg excellent for bulking. Checked my levels after using 25mg for 2 months with proper taper down and they were normal. Had to stop because I was geting down right too lean.
So just because it works dosnt mean you are low. If you have doubts do blood work and see how you feel. In reality unless you have few fat cells, you not suppose to walk around with 4% body fat all the time. Too much T3 long term is absolutely not good for you either.
No need to taper. That's an old outdated protocol.

vassille

Awards
Stopping T3 cold turkey not a good idea from a high dosage. But that's me

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stopping T3 cold turkey not a good idea from a high dosage. But that's me
That myth was busted along with the "only stay on it 8 weeks bro" myth

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
^^^correct^^^

Tapering T3 is unnecessary, kind of like tapering down Test. Of course with long cycles and high doses, users might have a little suppression when they come off, but tapering won't fix that.

I've run T3 2 days on, 1 day off. I've also run 5 days on, weekends off. Kind of depends on my workout schedule and how I feel.

50 mcg is all I run. IMO, anything more is unnecessary. And cycling in off days each week keeps things fresh and my thyroid from adapting. I feel good on off days without any lethargy. If I do start to feel lethargy on off days, to me that's an indicator to take a brake.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Just ordered my AT2, thank you guys. I'm on week 4 of T3, week one 12.5, week two 25, week three 37.5, week four 37.5. I went from 15.3% to 12.3% body fat. I'm not impressed.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Just ordered my AT2, thank you guys. I'm on week 4 of T3, week one 12.5, week two 25, week three 37.5, week four 37.5. I went from 15.3% to 12.3% body fat. I'm not impressed.
Not impressed? WTF?

3% change is pretty damn good. Not sure how much you weigh, but on a 200 lb man, that would equal 6 lbs of pure fat loss.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Not impressed? WTF?

3% change is pretty damn good. Not sure how much you weigh, but on a 200 lb man, that would equal 6 lbs of pure fat loss.
I weigh 186 lbs. I have dropped that much fat just from dieting, cardio and lifting, I assumed that with the combo of those plus Clen and T3, I should be approaching 10%. Since I have hit my late 30s I have not been able to break 10.7%. I hear guys on this thread saying they got ripped off of T3. i'm so jealous and so pissed. I despise cardio but I do it anyway. I should be at 8.5%. I'm giving it 2 more weeks, and then have to come off ( I would have been on Clena and T3 for 6 weeks). If these didnt work, my next option is surgery.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Your next option is surgery? Bro, sometimes it’s hard to take some of your comments seriously.

You should be at 8.5%? Only if your diet and training warrant such a low bf percentage.

Some guys look at these drugs as if results are guaranteed. As if they’re looking at a weight loss brochure that says 5% bf guaranteed or 8.5% bf guaranteed. Or and AAS that produces 10 lbs of lean mass vs. 15 lbs of lean mass. There’s no such thing.

This would be the same as a customer in a sporting good store approaching the Salesman asking “I’m looking for a baseball bat that will hit 50 home runs. How many will this bat hit?”.

All these drugs/compounds do your assist and support your efforts/actions.

And if you can lose 1+ lbs per week while preserving or gaining lean mass – why are you even considering clen and T3? It’s like these guys that gain 5-10 lbs on an oral cycle and then turn around and say they could have done it on their own. Well, that’s what they should have done.

These drugs are all dangerous and should only be used by those who
1. have thoroughly researched and understand them
2. have reached their natural genetic potential
3. understand and except the possible side effects (unlike these guys that say they want to run test, tren and an oral but they don’t want acne, libido problems, shedding, etc).

Best of luck

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Your next option is surgery? Bro, sometimes it’s hard to take some of your comments seriously.

You should be at 8.5%? Only if your diet and training warrant such a low bf percentage.

Some guys look at these drugs as if results are guaranteed. As if they’re looking at a weight loss brochure that says 5% bf guaranteed or 8.5% bf guaranteed. Or and AAS that produces 10 lbs of lean mass vs. 15 lbs of lean mass. There’s no such thing.

This would be the same as a customer in a sporting good store approaching the Salesman asking “I’m looking for a baseball bat that will hit 50 home runs. How many will this bat hit?”.

All these drugs/compounds do your assist and support your efforts/actions.

And if you can lose 1+ lbs per week while preserving or gaining lean mass – why are you even considering clen and T3? It’s like these guys that gain 5-10 lbs on an oral cycle and then turn around and say they could have done it on their own. Well, that’s what they should have done.

These drugs are all dangerous and should only be used by those who
1. have thoroughly researched and understand them
2. have reached their natural genetic potential
3. understand and except the possible side effects (unlike these guys that say they want to run test, tren and an oral but they don’t want acne, libido problems, shedding, etc).

Best of luck
Thank you for the input but my diet is pretty lean in my opinion. Not perfect but pretty good. I try to keep my fat intake at 15% but as you may know that's pretty hard, so I hover around 15%-18%. I taper my carbs to the point where my last meal is 99% protein. I dont know what else to do. When I was 23, I did NO cardio and just ate as much as I could, not super strict as now thought and I sneaked in quite a few Nutella chocolate bread spreads and was at 8.5%. So one would think that with a cleaner diet, cardio, clen and t3 shouldn't I be able to break 10%?

I was told that running is bad and that it eats muscle. When I ran was the only time I was even able to get down to 10.7%. So I started walking and I have never been below 11.5%. Now, out of desperation I'm running again. I have read that it's low test that causes men to gain fat; but if that were totally true everyone on AAS would be shredded and clearly we are not. There must be something that's not being taken into account. It makes no sense that someone who has a fairly healthy and strict dient, does cardio and lifts weights cannot break 10% BF.

When I said I could get to where I am from dieting and exercise I meant that is I could get there with those things shouldnt t3 and clen add to it? Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Sometimes we all get a little impatient. Take your time and think of this as a marathon and not a 40 yard dash. You'll come out ahead.

The main thing is to keep at it, change things up, make diet and training tweaks as needed, make incremental gains, etc - and the KEEP the gains/improvements. They'll add up faster than you think. Just think, you said you dropped 3% bf. Do that 2 or 3 more times, and you'll be ****|ng diced. Just stay on top and don't go backwards.

If you can figure out how to make lean mass gains and lose fat (even if just a little) off cycle, then your cycles will be even more effective. If your having trouble off cycle, crashing, etc, your cycle wont yield much either.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Sometimes we all get a little impatient. Take your time and think of this as a marathon and not a 40 yard dash. You'll come out ahead.

The main thing is to keep at it, change things up, make diet and training tweaks as needed, make incremental gains, etc - and the KEEP the gains/improvements. They'll add up faster than you think. Just think, you said you dropped 3% bf. Do that 2 or 3 more times, and you'll be ****|ng diced. Just stay on top and don't go backwards.

If you can figure out how to make lean mass gains and lose fat (even if just a little) off cycle, then your cycles will be even more effective. If your having trouble off cycle, crashing, etc, your cycle wont yield much either.
I'm happy with my initial BF losses but for the past 2 weeks I have not lost any. I want to make tweaks to my diet but there is so much information out there and so much of it conflicts. I have called a dietitian and am willing to pay for help; but I appreciate your repsonse. There are some ass holes on this site who shall remain nameless who go around telling people how smart they are and belittling people like me who are just trying to learn. maybe these people have small penises or their parents didnt love them but thats no excuse. Sorry for the rant this one guy really pissed me off.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
So how long is too long to run T3 around 75mg?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Multiple studies show complete recovery after years of"abuse"
OK good, I will run an IV then. Sounds like a challenge
Seriously, thanks though. I just like to hear again, peace of mind

vassille

Awards
I'm happy with my initial BF losses but for the past 2 weeks I have not lost any. I want to make tweaks to my diet but there is so much information out there and so much of it conflicts. I have called a dietitian and am willing to pay for help; but I appreciate your repsonse. There are some ass holes on this site who shall remain nameless who go around telling people how smart they are and belittling people like me who are just trying to learn. maybe these people have small penises or their parents didnt love them but thats no excuse. Sorry for the rant this one guy really pissed me off.
I hear you bro not sure why ppl cant just have a conversation without the BS.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I hear you bro not sure why ppl cant just have a conversation without the BS.
Yea, I'm not sure either. I actually texted the guy who gave me wrong information about EQ that led to Rodja lashing into me with his sarcasm and his response was: "Also do me a favor if you want to second guess everything you paid me to teach you keep it to yourself. I know WTF I'm talking about and get paid for my knowledge and I could give a **** about every gym morons opinion."

This guy is a trainer and also sells AAS and this was his response to me telling him that EQ is different from Deca and how Rodja belittled me on that ignorance. So I have Rodja on one end and this guy on the other. I feel like I'm the only adult. Why can't people who claim to be so knowledgeable expound on their knowledge without getting touchy, angry and insulting? How can anyone learn or take anyone seriously when this is the stuff that is thrown around? Very sad.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Hey man, it's only the internet. Just let it go. I'm not sure why anyone would be concerned with the opinions from people they have never met.
There are lots of guys here who are genuine and do care to help. There are others who are only deemed with rep points. It's your job to differentiate, take what you find useful, and expand through further research (which it sounds like you are already doing)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea, I'm not sure either. I actually texted the guy who gave me wrong information about EQ that led to Rodja lashing into me with his sarcasm and his response was: "Also do me a favor if you want to second guess everything you paid me to teach you keep it to yourself. I know WTF I'm talking about and get paid for my knowledge and I could give a **** about every gym morons opinion."

This guy is a trainer and also sells AAS and this was his response to me telling him that EQ is different from Deca and how Rodja belittled me on that ignorance. So I have Rodja on one end and this guy on the other. I feel like I'm the only adult. Why can't people who claim to be so knowledgeable expound on their knowledge without getting touchy, angry and insulting? How can anyone learn or take anyone seriously when this is the stuff that is thrown around? Very sad.
I care. I've been reading about situation, I wanna help. Have u ever tried ECA?