1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    Your next option is surgery? Bro, sometimes it’s hard to take some of your comments seriously.

You should be at 8.5%? Only if your diet and training warrant such a low bf percentage.

Some guys look at these drugs as if results are guaranteed. As if they’re looking at a weight loss brochure that says 5% bf guaranteed or 8.5% bf guaranteed. Or and AAS that produces 10 lbs of lean mass vs. 15 lbs of lean mass. There’s no such thing.

This would be the same as a customer in a sporting good store approaching the Salesman asking “I’m looking for a baseball bat that will hit 50 home runs. How many will this bat hit?”.

All these drugs/compounds do your assist and support your efforts/actions.

And if you can lose 1+ lbs per week while preserving or gaining lean mass – why are you even considering clen and T3? It’s like these guys that gain 5-10 lbs on an oral cycle and then turn around and say they could have done it on their own. Well, that’s what they should have done.

These drugs are all dangerous and should only be used by those who
    1. have thoroughly researched and understand them
    2. have reached their natural genetic potential
    3. understand and except the possible side effects (unlike these guys that say they want to run test, tren and an oral but they don’t want acne, libido problems, shedding, etc).

Best of luck
    Thank you for the input but my diet is pretty lean in my opinion. Not perfect but pretty good. I try to keep my fat intake at 15% but as you may know that's pretty hard, so I hover around 15%-18%. I taper my carbs to the point where my last meal is 99% protein. I dont know what else to do. When I was 23, I did NO cardio and just ate as much as I could, not super strict as now thought and I sneaked in quite a few Nutella chocolate bread spreads and was at 8.5%. So one would think that with a cleaner diet, cardio, clen and t3 shouldn't I be able to break 10%?

I was told that running is bad and that it eats muscle. When I ran was the only time I was even able to get down to 10.7%. So I started walking and I have never been below 11.5%. Now, out of desperation I'm running again. I have read that it's low test that causes men to gain fat; but if that were totally true everyone on AAS would be shredded and clearly we are not. There must be something that's not being taken into account. It makes no sense that someone who has a fairly healthy and strict dient, does cardio and lifts weights cannot break 10% BF.

When I said I could get to where I am from dieting and exercise I meant that is I could get there with those things shouldnt t3 and clen add to it? Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.29%

Sometimes we all get a little impatient. Take your time and think of this as a marathon and not a 40 yard dash. You'll come out ahead.

The main thing is to keep at it, change things up, make diet and training tweaks as needed, make incremental gains, etc - and the KEEP the gains/improvements. They'll add up faster than you think. Just think, you said you dropped 3% bf. Do that 2 or 3 more times, and you'll be ****|ng diced. Just stay on top and don't go backwards.

If you can figure out how to make lean mass gains and lose fat (even if just a little) off cycle, then your cycles will be even more effective. If your having trouble off cycle, crashing, etc, your cycle wont yield much either.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    Sometimes we all get a little impatient. Take your time and think of this as a marathon and not a 40 yard dash. You'll come out ahead.

The main thing is to keep at it, change things up, make diet and training tweaks as needed, make incremental gains, etc - and the KEEP the gains/improvements. They'll add up faster than you think. Just think, you said you dropped 3% bf. Do that 2 or 3 more times, and you'll be ****|ng diced. Just stay on top and don't go backwards.

If you can figure out how to make lean mass gains and lose fat (even if just a little) off cycle, then your cycles will be even more effective. If your having trouble off cycle, crashing, etc, your cycle wont yield much either.
    I'm happy with my initial BF losses but for the past 2 weeks I have not lost any. I want to make tweaks to my diet but there is so much information out there and so much of it conflicts. I have called a dietitian and am willing to pay for help; but I appreciate your repsonse. There are some ass holes on this site who shall remain nameless who go around telling people how smart they are and belittling people like me who are just trying to learn. maybe these people have small penises or their parents didnt love them but thats no excuse. Sorry for the rant this one guy really pissed me off.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

So how long is too long to run T3 around 75mg?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    So how long is too long to run T3 around 75mg?
    Multiple studies show complete recovery after years of"abuse"
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Multiple studies show complete recovery after years of"abuse"
    OK good, I will run an IV then. Sounds like a challenge
    Seriously, thanks though. I just like to hear again, peace of mind
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.31%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I'm happy with my initial BF losses but for the past 2 weeks I have not lost any. I want to make tweaks to my diet but there is so much information out there and so much of it conflicts. I have called a dietitian and am willing to pay for help; but I appreciate your repsonse. There are some ass holes on this site who shall remain nameless who go around telling people how smart they are and belittling people like me who are just trying to learn. maybe these people have small penises or their parents didnt love them but thats no excuse. Sorry for the rant this one guy really pissed me off.
    I hear you bro not sure why ppl cant just have a conversation without the BS.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I hear you bro not sure why ppl cant just have a conversation without the BS.
    Yea, I'm not sure either. I actually texted the guy who gave me wrong information about EQ that led to Rodja lashing into me with his sarcasm and his response was: "Also do me a favor if you want to second guess everything you paid me to teach you keep it to yourself. I know WTF I'm talking about and get paid for my knowledge and I could give a **** about every gym morons opinion."

This guy is a trainer and also sells AAS and this was his response to me telling him that EQ is different from Deca and how Rodja belittled me on that ignorance. So I have Rodja on one end and this guy on the other. I feel like I'm the only adult. Why can't people who claim to be so knowledgeable expound on their knowledge without getting touchy, angry and insulting? How can anyone learn or take anyone seriously when this is the stuff that is thrown around? Very sad.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Hey man, it's only the internet. Just let it go. I'm not sure why anyone would be concerned with the opinions from people they have never met.
    There are lots of guys here who are genuine and do care to help. There are others who are only deemed with rep points. It's your job to differentiate, take what you find useful, and expand through further research (which it sounds like you are already doing)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea, I'm not sure either. I actually texted the guy who gave me wrong information about EQ that led to Rodja lashing into me with his sarcasm and his response was: "Also do me a favor if you want to second guess everything you paid me to teach you keep it to yourself. I know WTF I'm talking about and get paid for my knowledge and I could give a **** about every gym morons opinion."

This guy is a trainer and also sells AAS and this was his response to me telling him that EQ is different from Deca and how Rodja belittled me on that ignorance. So I have Rodja on one end and this guy on the other. I feel like I'm the only adult. Why can't people who claim to be so knowledgeable expound on their knowledge without getting touchy, angry and insulting? How can anyone learn or take anyone seriously when this is the stuff that is thrown around? Very sad.
    I care. I've been reading about situation, I wanna help. Have u ever tried ECA?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I care. I've been reading about situation, I wanna help. Have u ever tried ECA?
    No, what is it?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

No, what is it?
    25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and baby aspirin. Taken 2-3 times a day. Its the best fat burning combination I've ever used and will use. I know u said you're diet is pretty good, I would give this a try. And maybe a small dose of T3 say 25mcg/day will give u the boost u need.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and baby aspirin. Taken 2-3 times a day. Its the best fat burning combination I've ever used and will use. I know u said you're diet is pretty good, I would give this a try. And maybe a small dose of T3 say 25mcg/day will give u the boost u need.
    Is this something I can make myself or is it a pill I can buy?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Is this something I can make myself or is it a pill I can buy?
    U can get everything at CVS or like Walgreens. Bronkaid pills from the pharmacy, they contain the Ephedrine, then caffeine pills and baby aspirin r in one of the aisles. U don't need a prescription for Bronkaid. Take one pill of each together 2 to 3 times a day. You'll spend less than $30.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

U can get everything at CVS or like Walgreens. Bronkaid pills from the pharmacy, they contain the Ephedrine, then caffeine pills and baby aspirin r in one of the aisles. U don't need a prescription for Bronkaid. Take one pill of each together 2 to 3 times a day. You'll spend less than $30.
    Wow, thank you man. I will try it out.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Wow, thank you man. I will try it out.
    No problem bro. Idk how stim-tolerant u r but prepare for some crazy energy lol.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

No problem bro. Idk how stim-tolerant u r but prepare for some crazy energy lol.
    I'm going to love it then...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

This was my second day on ECA, taking it three times a day and wow do I feel wired. How long should I be on this?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

This was my second day on ECA, taking it three times a day and wow do I feel wired. How long should I be on this?
    Take a picture of your dk because at those doses, its going to disappear
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

I usually get off at a month and take a week off then hop on again.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Take a picture of your dk because at those doses, its going to disappear
    Uhh, can you explain?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

I usually get off at a month and take a week off then hop on again.
    Hey, did you read the guy above. He said my penis will disappear.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Hey, did you read the guy above. He said my penis will disappear.
    Lol not true. He's f*cking with u lol. I've ran ECA plenty of times. I'm on it right now.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Lol not true. He's f*cking with u lol. I've ran ECA plenty of times. I'm on it right now.
    Well you've always had a tiny pecker!

But really though, that doesn't happen to you guys? One time I took so much ephedra to stay awake on a road trip that I couldn't take a piss. Stim-dīck? Nobody? Never?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

I know that caffien and ephedra restrict blood flow which can have an adverse effect on erections and make your penis look smaller in the flacid state; but it shouldnt literally shrink it.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

But really though, that doesn't happen to you guys? One time I took so much ephedra to stay awake on a road trip that I couldn't take a piss. Stim-dīck? Nobody? Never?
    Lol it happens but I'd have to take more for that. I'm on Formasurge right now so my libido is good.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Lol it happens but I'd have to take more for that. I'm on Formasurge right now so my libido is good.
    I'm already on Aromasin for cycle support so any anti-estrogen like Formasurge might bring it down too much. Besides, blood flow is not about libido.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

I'm already on Aromasin for cycle support so any anti-estrogen like Formasurge might bring it down too much. Besides, blood flow is not about libido.
    I know. DAA would help.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Just you man lol.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Just you man lol.
    Yeah, that's why I don't look down too often
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

I know. DAA would help.
    DAA on cycle?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

DAA on cycle?
    I forgot u were on cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. having trouble recovering from shutdown of cycle
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 03:22 PM
  2. how long for body to recover from a short cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
  3. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
  4. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 03:41 AM
  5. Stopping Muscle loss from T3