1Test Cyp crashing: how do I fix it?

T

Tbrunson

Awards
I used the following recipe and thought I'd be good to go but alas, it ain't happy :(

12.5g powder
2.5ml BA (5%)
7.5ml BB
29.5ml Oil

Total: 50ml @ 250mg/ml

It dissolved in hot water and filtered just fine but within a couple of hours it crashed completely. So I put it in the oven for 40 min..it dissolved quickly but crashed again when cooled. So I did the hot water bath 2x and both times it dissolves quickly but crashes again upon cooling.

So what would be the recommended steps to take to "uncrash" it? Add a little bb, sterile oil or both? I know I'll be diluting the strength and that's ok...just want it to be usable.

Thanks,

TimB.

S

SeaHawk22

Awards
Have others ran this high of a concentration??

I just made some 1-test cyp from dazes solution it came out wonderful, no pain at all but I kept it at 100mg/ml. I did have a little problem with some of it crashing pre-filtering and heat shockling it.

Good luck man, next time I want to make it at 200mg/ml but I am scared of it crashing. I have to shoot so many damn ccs right now lol.

SeaHawk22

D

dazed

Awards
Use all three to dilute it (BA, BB, and oil). It is just too concentrated right now. I'm not sure how low you need to get it, but you can just experiment and find out (unless someone has used the same amounts).
Good luck.

T

Tbrunson

Awards
Thanks for the advice Dazed..

I did manage to get it but I had to go through about 10 rounds of adding bb, adding oil and "cooking". In the end I probably added an additional 2.5ml bb and about the same oil so the concentration is definitely no longer at 250mg/ml.

I shot .5ml last night and it feels about the same as when I shoot the same amount of upjohn test cyp for my HRT. So I'm happy and learned a lot but it sure does get frustrating.

TimB

V

Viator

Awards
Any chance your 1-T-cyp powder came from BulkNutrition? I just recently had a serious problem w/ their powder.

Usually, using Dazed's solvent I can get 1-Test-cyp painless and completely dissolved at 200mg/ml. But using the same batch of solvent, I tried putting 2g into solution at 150mg/ml. Crashed. I finally had to cut it back w/ the oil/solvent mix to 75mg/ml before it stayed in solution. pinned 1cc into my glute and after two days of steadily growing pain, I can hardly walk. Also, flu-like symptoms, the pain is expanding into my lower back too. I don't know what they gave me but it wasn't 1-Test.

But what recourse do I have. I can't exactly call up their returns department and tell em this story ya know? I should have known because the powder was a bit "off-white"

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No prob w/ 1fast. Just preped some @ 250mg/ml.

BB.................. 37.5%
Safflower Oil..... 32.0%
1T-cyp............ 25.0%
BA.................. 2.5%
Vit.E Acetate.... 2.5%
Chlorbutanol..... 0.5%

Very painless this time. You need a lot more BB. I use 1:1 with everything else, but with 1T-cyp I use 1:1.5 on the active/BB ratio. Add 11 more ml of BB and you'll still have a solution ~200mg/ml.

T

Tbrunson

Awards
thanks DrD...appreciate your input and recipe.

TB

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anytime. Hope you can salvage your solution. Don't be affraid of the high BB.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
I had tried to make 1-test cyp from 1fast400 same as BN and I could not get it to not crash for the life of me it just a solid gel no matter how much BB i put in it or how much i bake it. I am going to make some more here in a lil bit but it will be a month or so i will get back to you if the next one works.

V

Viator

Awards
So I'm Not the Only One...

BulkNutz has such a good reputation for product purity and COA's and whatnot, that people seem to unconditionally trust the powders they sell. But tell me, if they ordered 10 kilo's of 1-test-cyp that turned out to be contaminated/expired/impure/etc. Does anyone here think they'd ditch it? Or would they find a new supplier (or ream out their current one) and get REAL, and pure product which may or may not get "accidentally" mixed in with the bunk stuff. Not a lot, just enough for a hundred or so people to be asking themselves "WTF is going on here."

But what are we to do? get a lab test on a C-III controlled substance? demand a refund on a currently banned compound? I think not. Those of us who got screwed have to chalk this one up as a loss.

But ya know what, after I post this, I'll probably order more stuff from BulkNutz. They're like a combination of Walmart and a very reliable drug dealer.

I had tried to make 1-test cyp from 1fast400 same as BN and I could not get it to not crash for the life of me it just a solid gel no matter how much BB i put in it or how much i bake it. I am going to make some more here in a lil bit but it will be a month or so i will get back to you if the next one works.

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same experience you did, Viator.

The solution was never stable even at low concentrations, and caused unbelievable pain.

Nothing we can do now. Probably nothing we could have done then either.

B

BIGAINS

Awards
BulkNutz has such a good reputation for product purity and COA's and whatnot, that people seem to unconditionally trust the powders they sell. But tell me, if they ordered 10 kilo's of 1-test-cyp that turned out to be contaminated/expired/impure/etc. Does anyone here think they'd ditch it? Or would they find a new supplier (or ream out their current one) and get REAL, and pure product which may or may not get "accidentally" mixed in with the bunk stuff. Not a lot, just enough for a hundred or so people to be asking themselves "WTF is going on here."

But what are we to do? get a lab test on a C-III controlled substance? demand a refund on a currently banned compound? I think not. Those of us who got screwed have to chalk this one up as a loss.

But ya know what, after I post this, I'll probably order more stuff from BulkNutz. They're like a combination of Walmart and a very reliable drug dealer.

There is nothing "wrong" with the powder, I had the same problem about a year ago with it. the problem is probably that some moisture got into your powder, as this is what happened to mine. All you have to do is simply pour your powder out onto some aluminum foil, a beaker or some other container, and bake it in the oven on a very low heat for a couple of hours...make sure it doesn't melt...then use or simply repackage you powder for later use. Once you remove the moisture it will hold at about 100mg/ml at normal solvent ratios, similar to the solubility or primo.:cheers:

S

scarfacebling

Awards
That doesn’t seem to be much help in this situation -- he has already put it in solution -- it will help me though as I still have some of this - not too worried about moisture now it’s been almost a year but i will probbly bake it for a while anyways.