Epi Test Cyp FIRST CYCLE

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
back ground: I am 22 years old i have been lifting since high school but for the last 2 years i have been involved with crossfit(im a level 1 trainer). Right now im transitioning to powerlifting full time with some OLY lifts thrown in here and there, i plan on running Test Cyp for 12weeks and using Havoc as a jumpstart. I weigh 170 and would like to hit 190ish. The Arimidex and Nolva that i have is liquid that's why i have the dosing a little high, i would rather over does a little bit then under does. Questions, should i not run the epi? or should i run it for the last 6 weeks? also is 12weeks too short for the test cyp? and advice would be appreciated i dont plan on going on cycle until june.

Current lifting stats
Clean:265
Jerk:240
Snatch:205
Deadlift:405
Squat:365
Bench:245

Week 1
Test Cyp 200mg Mon/Thursday
Havoc 20mg Ed
Arimidex .5mg Eod

Week 2
Havoc 30mg Ed
Arimidex .5mg Eod

Week 3-6
Havoc 40mg Ed
Arimidex .5mg Eod

Week 7-12
Arimidex .5mg Eod

Weeks 13-14
Arimidex .5mg Eod

Weeks 15-16
Arimidex .5mg Eod
Nolva 40mg Ed

Weeks 17-20
Nolva 20mg Ed

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Just curious what is your bf? I would run it the first 6 weeks

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Actually man don't run the epi, I compete(not pro, just local events) and I have run epi and it can be a bitch on the joints. Hdrol max lmg would be better choices. Normally I would say you are too young, as someone who started at your age I wish I would have waited, but coming in with a cycle laid out like that it is clear you have done your research and know the risks.

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
First injections i have run Dymethazine and SD

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
Actually man don't run the epi, I compete(not pro, just local events) and I have run epi and it can be a bitch on the joints. Hdrol max lmg would be better choices. Normally I would say you are too young, as someone who started at your age I wish I would have waited, but coming in with a cycle laid out like that it is clear you have done your research and know the risks.
Do you compete in power lifting or cross fit? and yeah right now my life is set up to where i can truly focus on the cycle it wont be like this again for 4 years, if i do run the epi and say 2 weeks in i cant handle the joint problems can i just stop taking it? also i have a buddy who is telling me to run clomid on top of the nolvadex at 50mg ed for the entire pct is that overkill?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
You could run the test c 16 weeks I don't like epi so that's on you

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
You could run the test c 16 weeks I don't like epi so that's on you
it seems like a love it or hate it thing with epi, im gonna give it shot i got plenty of glucosamine chonndroitin and msm.
but like i just mentioned i have been told i should change pct to Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50 thats seems like a lot... any input?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
it seems like a love it or hate it thing with epi, im gonna give it shot i got plenty of glucosamine chonndroitin and msm.
but like i just mentioned i have been told i should change pct to Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50 thats seems like a lot... any input?
I always only run one serm but a lot of people run both

Clomid
50/50/25/25

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Clomid
50/50/25/25
This FTW. Plus an ai, daa, whatever other goodies float your boat. I meant powerlifting, especially going heavy on bench I could feel it in my elbows,.other than that epi is a great lean mass builder

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
This FTW. Plus an ai, daa, whatever other goodies float your boat. I meant powerlifting, especially going heavy on bench I could feel it in my elbows,.other than that epi is a great lean mass builder
How high did you run the epi??