What to do next?

pballer

Awards
Finishing up a deca/test cycle right now and trying to figure out what to do next after a good break. Love the pinning gains but with work and long distance its to hard to be dead on for 16 weeks. Have done sdrol before at 20mg ed and had some bad sides with it so I don't know if I would be open to it again along with random local pros. Maybe hdrol clone for a bit?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
What are you looking to do? Cut, bulk? What are your stats and what not? The more info u post the better these guys can help man, so good peeps here.

pballer

Awards
It would be a bulk. Planning to cut after a bit here. Pretty much ending this cycle at 236 about 18% bf now. 5'11. Wanting to drop my bf back down to around 10ish before I even start this which will also give me time to recover from the aas.

pct for the aas? nolva/clomid/hcg

pballer

Awards
ANother question for anyone who's done it before too- anyone ended a aas cycle with like hdrol before? to harden and throw some strength in too

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Finishing up a deca/test cycle right now and trying to figure out what to do next after a good break. Love the pinning gains but with work and long distance its to hard to be dead on for 16 weeks. Have done sdrol before at 20mg ed and had some bad sides with it so I don't know if I would be open to it again along with random local pros. Maybe hdrol clone for a bit?
Wow man, still eating dinner and talking about what to eat for your next meal!
That said, are you going to run any test with your next cycle? I wouldn't run anything without a test base, but that's just me. And if I was running a test base and injecting, I would run something injectable along with it. I don't know your schedule or whatever but if you ran a longer ester you wouldn't have to inject so often. Just some thoughts

pballer

Awards
Wow man, still eating dinner and talking about what to eat for your next meal!
That said, are you going to run any test with your next cycle? I wouldn't run anything without a test base, but that's just me. And if I was running a test base and injecting, I would run something injectable along with it. I don't know your schedule or whatever but if you ran a longer ester you wouldn't have to inject so often. Just some thoughts
Hahaha just trying to hit a goal eventually. That's the thing I was wondering about. I knew sdrol would of been probably 100% better for me if i had run a test base with it. I gained massive weight/size with that thing and i still have 12-16 weeks worth of sdrol pills left so i hate not using them. Just wasnt sure if it was worth it. I honestly think I like the results of pros better but the sides of AAS better. Test/deca is nice but nothing compares to that sdrol hulk mode.

pballer

Awards
Plus AAS+ai+hcg+pro+liver protect+pct is crazy expensive