When can I start again?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.57%

When can I start again?

I'm just finishing up a relatively mild 10 week cycle (test-e and EQ). Currently I'm re-starting my balls with some HCG and I'll begin PCT next week. Problem is, I've managed to get myself fairly fat (got carried away with the "bulking food"), and I'm dying to cut, so I'm wondering how long I have to wait until I can safely begin another cycle. I'm assuming that it's a minimum of 5 weeks, but can I count my 4 weeks of PCT as part of the 5 or does the clock start ticking after PCT ends? I know, it's a relatively stupid question. Any input is appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

generally, wait til after PCT before you start cutting. even then, i wouldn't get too crazy with the cutting until about 2 months afterwards. JMO.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

Quote Originally Posted by skeptical
    I'm just finishing up a relatively mild 10 week cycle (test-e and EQ). Currently I'm re-starting my balls with some HCG and I'll begin PCT next week. Problem is, I've managed to get myself fairly fat (got carried away with the "bulking food"), and I'm dying to cut, so I'm wondering how long I have to wait until I can safely begin another cycle. I'm assuming that it's a minimum of 5 weeks, but can I count my 4 weeks of PCT as part of the 5 or does the clock start ticking after PCT ends? I know, it's a relatively stupid question. Any input is appreciated.
    Typically PCT is not counted as time off, and some even consider it time on. So really imo, you need to do PCT, then stay off for a minimum of 10 weeks. If you start too much earlier than that its just as if you never really came off, but the choice is yours.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Honestly, I would say give it two solid months between the end of pct and starting another cycle. Time on = time off is a good general rule of thumb, but I'm more worried about becoming permanently hypogonadal, impotent, or other sides from not letting my HPTA axis fully rebound than things like cholesterol and what not which are really fairly minor concerns unless you plan on being on for years of your life. Hepatoxicity of orals used to start/end a cycle and of pct drugs is another thing I'm concerned about and though I don't think it's THAT big of a deal, I think giving your body two solid months after pct is enough time for liver function to completely return to normal.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

But cutting with out gear after PCT is fine, that wont affect your HTPA. So end PCT, start cutting without gear if you can handle it, then start another cutting cycle when its time.
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%

I would stay on and start a slow cut for 10 weeks. doing the HCG 2xs/ week then do your PCT.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

PCT is ALWAYS considered time off. To consider it time on is living in a world of make-believe.
    Post means afterward. So if it's Post-cycle therapy, it's not ON-cycle therapy.
    There are those who wanna get all arrogant and self-righteous and claim they're right, but simple English tells you they're wrong. Neuromancer isn't one of those people. He's giving good advice in that of course the longer you're off then the better your next one will be. I'm just picking apart the wording. Sorry.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%

i just like to count PCT as time off so i can get back on sooner
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.09%

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    PCT is ALWAYS considered time off. To consider it time on is living in a world of make-believe.
    There are those who wanna get all arrogant and self-righteous and claim they're right, but simple English tells you they're wrong. Neuromancer isn't one of those people. He's giving good advice in that of course the longer you're off then the better your next one will be. I'm just picking apart the wording. Sorry.

I agree I count PCT as off time because well I'm off! But the longer your off the better,
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

just outta curiosity are you sure all that's fat? or could some of that be bloat? i bloat like the staypuff marshmellow man on test e
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    just outta curiosity are you sure all that's fat? or could some of that be bloat? i bloat like the staypuff marshmellow man on test e
    probably not in the calves thought, right?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.57%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    I've been using a decent dose of A-Dex throughout the cycle and I've added in Nolva since starting the HCG, so I'm thinking that the bloat is likely minimal.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by skeptical
    I've been using a decent dose of A-Dex throughout the cycle and I've added in Nolva since starting the HCG, so I'm thinking that the bloat is likely minimal.
    Nolva wont control bloat, I bloated up like a madman during my cutting cycle, but after being off for 3-4 weeks I could see the results.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.09%

LOL. I changed my diet (the new diet includes a lot more sodium, unfortunately) and started creatine at the same time. If I wasn't a powerlifter I probably would have cried I was so smooth

Thankfully my body has adapted to the increased sodium intake and I look much better now. Maybe next time I'm on the platform I'll do a few poses for laughs
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    LOL. I changed my diet (the new diet includes a lot more sodium, unfortunately) and started creatine at the same time. If I wasn't a powerlifter I probably would have cried I was so smooth

Thankfully my body has adapted to the increased sodium intake and I look much better now. Maybe next time I'm on the platform I'll do a few poses for laughs
    goddamn powerlifters and their diets.

what helped my bloat issues was the cutting down on sodium to under a gram a today. i originally cut it down to around 500, but i started cramping uncontrollably, but 1000 was suffice.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Very true...I usually just count PCT as neutral...neither time off nor time on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. When can I run again?
    By atlirishfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. when can I start h drol again?
    By andreas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 02:47 PM
  3. when can i start mass fx + hyperdrol?
    By MikeDank19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:53 PM
  4. Time to cut... when can i start?
    By JKBB44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:37 PM
  5. When can i start to cut after a cycle?
    By jamze7417 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:45 AM