Lean cut 6 week run over in 4 days have question on DAA pct

jakebake

Awards
Ok so I will be done with 6 weeks of lean cut in 4 days. I have AI sports DAA and AD-3 for pct. 1 scoop (3g) of daa is enough right? First, how long do I have to use the ad3 for? Also how long can I run DAA for. I was wondering if I can use it for say 6 or 8 weeks to get performance gains.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
SERM - 4 weeks
DAA - start now and run 3gm per day until it's gone
AI - start at week 3 and taper off

jakebake

Awards
Thanks for the help. My DAA container is 100 servings so that would be like 3.5 months isn't that a long time? And I was not planning on a serm for lean cut

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Ok so I will be done with 6 weeks of lean cut in 4 days. I have AI sports DAA and AD-3 for pct. 1 scoop (3g) of daa is enough right? First, how long do I have to use the ad3 for? Also how long can I run DAA for. I was wondering if I can use it for say 6 or 8 weeks to get performance gains.
I dont think a serm is needed for lean cut as it's very mild but just have it on hand if you feel like you need it to recover fully.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You won't need a SERM if you started LEAN-CUT with good blood values. Take both AD-3 and DAA at recommended dosages, a heads up though that AD-3 is strong stuff. I think one individual on here had to cut the dosage back or either split it up through the day because of slight headaches which may have been from the 800mg of 99% L-Dopa per serving.

jakebake

Awards
You won't need a SERM if you started LEAN-CUT with good blood values. Take both AD-3 and DAA at recommended dosages, a heads up though that AD-3 is strong stuff. I think one individual on here had to cut the dosage back or either split it up through the day because of slight headaches which may have been from the 800mg of 99% L-Dopa per serving.
OMG!!! haha yeah I have just been taking 2 pills at night. I have been getting little annoying headaches everyday I didn't know what it would be from but I bet it is from the ad3. So should I try taking one in the morning and 1 at night? how about with or without food?