Stats:
22 Years Old
11%BF
221 Lbs
Lifted hard since 8th grade.
Aspiring NPC Physique.
NASM PT

__

This will be my third cycle. I plan on starting in about another month, which will put me a little bit over time on = time off. By about 2 weeks.
My first cycle was a 4 week PH cycle of Epistane And Max LMG. Successful PCT. Second was Test P/Mast P/SuperDrol and was 8 Weeks. Had a very thorough PCT, and bloods this week showed my test levels back at 988. Id say that's the best recovery I could hope for.

I want to get this out of the way while my body still has the potential to recover fully. I want to compete, so I'm not just randomly wanting to do AAS. My first cycle started my 21st birthday, which yeah, too young, but I recovered perfectly from both my cycles. I know that's not to say I will again, but I'm going to do everything I can do get show ready, and still take care of my body.

__

Layout for my next cycle:

Test E: 1-14 750MG/Wk (e3d)
TNE: 1-3 75MG/Day (Ed or PreWorkout)
DBol: 1-4 55MG/ Day
Tren A: 4-10 60MG/Day (ED)
Aromasin: 12.5 EOD
Caber: 4-11 .25 E3D
HCG: 4-14 10,000 iu Spread Evenly

GNrH: 1MG 1 Time Dose
Clomid: 100/100/75/50
Torem: 120/120/90/60
Aromasin: 8MG ED
DAA
P6 Black
Deer Antler Spray

___

Reason for dosing:
I've never ran Tren before, so I definitely do not want to jump into Tren higher than test. Although I know some prefer that. I also went with Tren A, even though its inconvenient, so I can stop if needed. I'm going to pin ED to reduce blood fluctuation.
I have both a TNE/DBol injectable blend, and just oral DBol. Every shot of TNE/DBol is 75/25 and will be administered 1 hour preworkout. The other 30 MG of Dbol will be orally throughout the day to keep bloods more stable.
I've read amazing things about the TNE/Dbol blend. So should be fun. Should I limit it to just preworkout? Or do it ED? I'm leaning towards ED.

_
The Plan:

This is going to be an all out BULK. Jk. I'm going to keep Cals super clean, just eat above maintenance. I don't want to add mad fat, but the goal is as much lean mass as possible. I will have a meal plan done by Tristen Esco, so this should be super successful.

__

Any suggestions/comments will be repped and appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys.

-Shock

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
^^>>>^^^^<<<<<<^^^^^^

Will be logging when I begin.
Bump for any advice!!