First PH cycle advice needed.

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
Hey everyone im new to this forum. First off jus want to say how glad I am that I found you guys! So many **** forums these days...anyways I am starting a cycle of RS Transaderm for 8 weeks and wondering what to expect. Week 6 I will begin supplementing with HCGenerate for 8 weeks. And towards the end of the HCGenerate ill throw in some Phytoserms-347...any thoughts on all this? Past experiences, advice ect ect?... Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Imma go ahead and start this off...

Everyone will want your age, body fat percentage, weight, diet, and workout history..

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
No problem man...21, 12% bodyfat, 178lbs , looking to bulk with this cycle...been lifting since I was 16. I know I will possibly get flammed for mentioning this but I have done a cycle of test cyp when I was 19 (young n dumb) thank god I had an older family member guide me through everything and I made solid gains / 0 sides pretty much... I will be planning 6 meals ed, will be posting in the nutrition section in regards to that when the time comes.

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
What would you recc for pct? Also how much should I expect to gain? I think the HCGenerate will be plenty for pct plus the Phytoserms...trasaderm is very mild I am not expecting to be shut down much especially with the HCGenerate + D-Spark

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
What would you recc for pct? Also how much should I expect to gain? I think the HCGenerate will be plenty for pct plus the Phytoserms...
I did a cycle before and I used liquid tamoxifen with DAA.. Worked pretty well for me. Never use over the counter PCT, they are not reliable.

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
Okay thanks man I will keep that in mind. How will I feel while on this cycle? Anyone have any experience with Transaderm? What should I expect to gain? I will be eating 6 meals a day.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
If its anything like 4dhea or dermacrine the gains will be modest but good. Honestly bro you need to keep doing your homework. 6 meals a day doesn't mean anything if those meals are pizza and cheeseburgers. How are your marcos, lifting routine, rest, and goals in relation to those things, those are what matter

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
If its anything like 4dhea or dermacrine the gains will be modest but good. Honestly bro you need to keep doing your homework. 6 meals a day doesn't mean anything if those meals are pizza and cheeseburgers. How are your marcos, lifting routine, rest, and goals in relation to those things, those are what matter

I have just received my 8 bottles of HCGenerate, 1 RS Transaderm , 1 D-Test Chews , 1 Glutamine Chews, 1 - Dspark, 1 Phytoserms 347. As for the meal plan I have designed one that I like, I dont think i should post that here though? I will go ahead and make a post in the Nutrition section..as for lifting routine my cousin is a PT so he is going to whip my ass in to shape 5 days a week for free while he works out. He wont tell me what he has in store for me but I trust him and he has the body to show. As for motivation I was recently in a carjacking incident had to leave the country...I know who did it. I need to get bigger, faster, stronger. When I come back I'll have **** to handle if you know what I mean. Changed my life...Thanks again for all the input !

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
I did a cycle before and I used liquid tamoxifen with DAA.. Worked pretty well for me. Never use over the counter PCT, they are not reliable.
Okay thankz man what about Nolva? Anyone else have experiences with Transaderm?

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Okay thankz man what about Nolva? Anyone else have experiences with Transaderm?
Nolva is good too, never tried Transaderm. Sorry.

Johal604

Johal604

Awards
Just started my transaderm + hcgen + DAA stack...feeling pretty good day 3 in. More energy noted. Well being still the same as when started. I will be im the gym monday (today) I work graveyard so im on an upside down schedule. Anything else I should expect on this cycle guys? Looks good so far mad veins in my arms n feeling pumped.