Epi or Mechabol??

atl3128

Awards
Ok I have just two weeks left until my next cycle and I am still on the fence about which PH to stack along with my Rx TRT of 200mg Test weekly. I would like to do a summer recomp and I want some thing that is not going to make me easily aggitated or depress my libido so I was thinking Mechabol or maybe EPI. Which one would work best with a below maint calorie diet?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mechabol is awsome!

atl3128

Awards
mechabol is awsome!
If you dont mind what did you like about it most? How were your gains on it? Did it effect mood or libido?

I started a cycle on it a while back and got the worst case of the flu ever so I quit before I saw any results plus I was only taking 75mg per day.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If you dont mind what did you like about it most? How were your gains on it? Did it effect mood or libido?

I started a cycle on it a while back and got the worst case of the flu ever so I quit before I saw any results plus I was only taking 75mg per day.
yes....make him explain himself :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well, it kicked in at the beginning of week 2, I had no sides whatsoever, strength was very high and gained 16 pounds with a little fat gain, also used stano....kept 13 lbs after pct

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
^^^ well, it kicked in at the beginning of week 2, I had no sides whatsoever, strength was very high and gained 16 pounds with a little fat gain, also used stano....kept 13 lbs after pct...
16 pounds with Mechabol and Stano??? How???

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
high calorie, high protein diet, 6 days a week training for 8 weeks . started at 171 and finished at 187. i really think i responded very well to the compounds

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
libido was fine, towards the end it sorta lacked. mood was awsome

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I gotta say I got a little aggro on the stuff for some reason. But thats a good thing, set these fools straight when they get out of line.

atl3128

Awards
If I do the Mechabol at 100mg perday do you think 200mg Test per week would be enough or should I go higher?

Would it be beneficial to add dermacrine to my TRT for a 6 week cycle along with the Mechabol?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I wouldn't add dermacrine but I would add formsurge or formeron at a high dose. 200mg will be fine. If u have a plethora of test I'd run a 12 week cycle at 500-600mg per week with the ph as a kicker. But a trt dose will still do alot of good.

atl3128

Awards
School me on the formasurge or formeron and what dose. As far as the test goes i have enough to do 400mg per week for 10 weeks

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't add dermacrine but I would add formsurge or formeron at a high dose. 200mg will be fine. If u have a plethora of test I'd run a 12 week cycle at 500-600mg per week with the ph as a kicker. But a trt dose will still do alot of good.
Damn son lol :D I think that 5-600mg of test will overpower that mechabol....may as well go heavy duty with your kickstart if you are going heavy duty with the test and use SD or dbol etc. I think mechabol pairs better with a trt protocol (as in 1-200mg test per week that is already being run and is at saturation point) for say 6 weeks or so. The dermacrine just might augment that lower trt test dose, I've done it many times before, but never got bloods on dermacrine or transaderm....only trt test.

atl3128

Awards
Damn son lol :D I think that 5-600mg of test will overpower that mechabol....may as well go heavy duty with your kickstart if you are going heavy duty with the test and use SD or dbol etc. I think mechabol pairs better with a trt protocol (as in 1-200mg test per week that is already being run and is at saturation point) for say 6 weeks or so. The dermacrine just might augment that lower trt test dose, I've done it many times before, but never got bloods on dermacrine or transaderm....only trt test.
So do you think dermacrine along with the trt @ 200mg along with the mechabol @ 100mg for 6 weeks would be goog to go? I have extra test but i really wanted to save it for a fall bulk cycle w/ DMZ 2.0

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
So do you think dermacrine along with the trt @ 200mg along with the mechabol @ 100mg for 6 weeks would be goog to go? I have extra test but i really wanted to save it for a fall bulk cycle w/ DMZ 2.0
Yep, that is pretty much what I suggested above.....but you are using DMZ in place of SD (same difference essentially though). I was on a much lower dosage than you are for my trt when I used mechabol, since I was just starting out trt back then....but yeah I used dermacrine/trt/mechabol. I can't say for sure the dermacrine is boosting up test or providing anything important....but since the trt dosage for me is usually low (say 75-100mg per week) I figure it can't hurt and just may help. I always take an AI with the derma (and trt for that matter), and I apply it on the shoulders to make sure I don't get much if any estrogen conversion. Plus it does have a few anti-estrogens in its formula as well.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I'd save up as much of ur trt dose as u can. Mech and trt will get u great results. I don't really see the point in dermacrine but it won't hurt anything. And dzine would be great with a higher test. I like dzine at 6 weeks. It makes for an awesome lean bulker.

atl3128

Awards
Yeah I'd save up as much of ur trt dose as u can. Mech and trt will get u great results. I don't really see the point in dermacrine but it won't hurt anything. And dzine would be great with a higher test. I like dzine at 6 weeks. It makes for an awesome lean bulker.
how many pumps of the dermacrine? should i use the standard 4-5 perday or lower since i am on trt?