First Time PH Help!!

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
Hey guys I am new to PH's and I have just received my bottle of Methastadrol(Superdrol Clone). I bought this because my buddy has ran Superdrol about 4 times and did it for his first PH also. He said as long as I eat and drink alot of water and have your cycle and PCT in check then I will have no problems. The more I read on these forums I am starting to change my thinking on using this as my first PH. Should I stick with something like RPN's Havoc before doing Methastadrol?

I am 27 years old. 5' 8" 174lbs. I have taken numerous OTC Test boosters, weight gainers, etc. I have been working out steady for alomost a year now but have been on and off for about 4-5 years. I know my training routine and what is working to gain muscle. I just cannot break through the 170lb platuea. I weigh 177lbs before bed and wake up weighing 170lbs!!!!! I know I sweat at night but 7 lbs in 8 hours of sleep!!

Im just asking a question on this because I dont want to get to deep in the wrong PH. My mind is set on a PH to take it the next level. Any helpon this would be greatly appreciated.

From what I have read so far and what my buddy has told me I have my cycle planned out below.

Pre-Cycle 2 weeks

Cel Cycle Assist
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Celery Seed Extract
Liver Detoxifier

PH - On Cycle

Methastadrol 10/20/20/30
Cel Cycle Assit
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Celery Seed Extract

PCT

Nolvadex - 40/30/20/10
Cel Cycle Assist
Liver Detoxifier
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Celery Seed Extract
Dhea-Mass
A test booster - I am thinking either Test Freak or Prime because I used both before and had results.

I am currently awaiting lab results from the doctors. I went last week to get a physical and bloodwork done to check my Liver Enzyme, Cholestorol, Blood pressue, etc. Levels. I want to make sure my body is good to go before starting.

Again any Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also if My Pre, On, and Post cycle needs any word please let me know what I need to adjust.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I personally wouldn't start with sd. But that's just me. Havoc or hdrol would be a better first cycle run. I ran havoc as my first cycle 3 years ago with great success.

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
Why do a lot of people say not to use it for their first cycle? Is it because someone that is new will not be able to handle the effects or is it because if their cycle isnt in check it will cause negative effects?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
both, its a strong harsh compound....you have no test base mentioned

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
When? During Cycle or PCT? Becuase I was planning on running a test booster during PCT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
during, to help with libido and lethargy

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
Do you think if I ran 10/10/10/20 that might be a better run for my first time? Or should I stick to something different?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something different. You want to use a compound at the efficacious dosing range. As in, Msten is a cool compound, but the 8-12mg recommendation when it first came out as Ultradrol was a joke. People have found it takes 16-36mg e/d to see good results, most in the 20-30mg e/d range. You have virgin receptors so if you run a big boy compound you should absolutely blow up - but they have more sides. Msten is the leanest gainer and will prob strip bf off you if your diet isnt' superbulk, but it has almost no sides other than some lethargy and high blood pressure sides. Harsh on cholesterol & liver but all the big boys are, and it will be lower sides than DMZ or Sdrol or M1A.

If you run sdrol, run 20mg and may bump to 30 after a couple wks if you desire and are ready to risk more sides. But I suggest DMZ over sdrol since it's a little less harsh, and Msten at 20mg e/d for a month would be even better for a first cycle since it's very low side. Get a tub of bulk taurine powder from Nutraplanet and buy some potassium and take that shiz like candy to control pumps/cramps (with at least 1.5 gal h2o e/d).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do you think if I ran 10/10/10/20 that might be a better run for my first time? Or should I stick to something different?
look into something like androfactory bulk-up for 6 weeks or one of the other great companies for first cycles.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it's legit pharm nolva yes, but if it's RC tamoxifen citrate it's often dosed a bit higher, and his numbers wouldn't be out of place.

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
Well I got my lab results back yesterday. I thought the test booster I was taken was making me Lethargic. I guessed wrong..my results show that I have Hypothyroidism. I think I know the answer to this but would it be stupid for me to start this cycle untill I get it under control?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I also wouldn`t run DHEA in PCT.

Let your hormones normalize after cycle,without taking in any hormones.

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
get the hypo under control, then run a cycle, i personally will never run SD ph's scare me in general, if you must go Ph route i would suggest epi.

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
Do you think I would be able to run Epi while on the Thyroid medication? I read a couple of PH's facts a couple days ago and they say not to run them with a thyroid issue. This really sucks!! I have everything I need to run a cycle....anyone want to buy it from me? :)

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
Do you think I would be able to run Epi while on the Thyroid medication? I read a couple of PH's facts a couple days ago and they say not to run them with a thyroid issue. This really sucks!! I have everything I need to run a cycle....anyone want to buy it from me? :)
I wouldn't run **** if I had any health issues high bp bad cholesterol especially something to do with hormonal balance. Patience is a virtue wait