Advice pls, bulker or cutter first ?

goat23

goat23

Awards
I've changed my upcoming cycle layout whats people's preference?
Im running these lgi alpha 20, s-drol, and either stano or x-tren
Would be like this
Alpha 20 60/60/60
Sd 0/0/0/30/30/30
Stano 600/600/600/600/800/800

Or swap the stano with x-tren at 100/100/100/100/150/150

Or
Switch the cycle order around and start with the sd/stano or tren and finish with the alpha

I was thinking the alpha 20 first to get big on a wet bulk then lean up on the sd/tren or stano
Anyone have any opinions?
I know it's harsh I've got my supports in order and pct is the usual nolva/hcgen/erase
Cheers guys would really like to hear what you think!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Is this your first cycle? Have you ran SD before?

Keeping the stano is fine but I would say start it at 800 and bump it to 1000 at the end, stano at 1000 is beast. I would say you don't need the alpha 20 at all, you should just do 4 weeks SD and 6-8 weeks stano, which would be great for a bulk or recomp, your diet will determine what happens there really.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I wouldn't run any of those set ups and I run stupid **** all the time. With the compounds uve listed I'd run a 6-8 week bulk. Using sd or alpha. Not both. I'd run it with trenazone not x tren.

Sd 30/30/30/30/0/0
Tzone 2ml/2/2/2/2/2
Stano 1g/1/1/1/1/1

If u want to run the xtren I'd run that with alpha 20

Alpha 60/60/60/60
Xtren 90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano 1g/1/1/1/1/1

Ether would be a great lean bulker. Unless ur xtren is fake.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Not at all my first sd cycle this would be my 3rd or 4 th lol love the stuff! And I've had the best in beastdrol! Dont know which way to go,I've heard only good things about stano and sd.whats the reasoning behind not running sd and alpha, besides they are both meth? I've got dragon pro tren on hand to 100 caps at 50mg a cap that's supposed to be good stuff.i really want the best out of all the compounds available and I've got a long time to plan so I really appreciate all the advice and opinions
Cheers

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Not at all my first sd cycle this would be my 3rd or 4 th lol love the stuff! And I've had the best in beastdrol! Dont know which way to go,I've heard only good things about stano and sd.whats the reasoning behind not running sd and alpha, besides they are both meth? I've got dragon pro tren on hand to 100 caps at 50mg a cap that's supposed to be good stuff.i really want the best out of all the compounds available and I've got a long time to plan so I really appreciate all the advice and opinions
Cheers
SD and Alpha are both methyls and I don't think you'll see anything more out of running both than you would out of running one, it's overkill IMO. That being said I've seen some people run SD/hdrol which I would never recommend and get good results with no problems. I personally wouldn't do it.

Wish I could comment on the tren, I know stano is good but I've never ran any kind of tren(oral or inj).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
X tren and pro tren are to totally different compounds.

I'd run pro tren/sd/stano. It get u big. Alpha won't add anything extra

goat23

goat23

Awards
I still can't see why using alpha 1 wouldn't be a good base to step onto sd/tren/stano it should blow you up with water retention and help lube the joints in time for the sd.the size and strength will be there already before the sd, the sd is only going to add to the strength and remove the water retention while keeping the muscle wouldn't it?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I still can't see why using alpha 1 wouldn't be a good base to step onto sd/tren/stano it should blow you up with water retention and help lube the joints in time for the sd.the size and strength will be there already before the sd, the sd is only going to add to the strength and remove the water retention while keeping the muscle wouldn't it?
Alpha 1 is toxic enough and wouldnt do much for gains when stacked/bridged with sd. Either sd or alpha 1 for quick gains, more isnt better.

goat23

goat23

Awards
So is the reasoning that a meth compound will stop working at 4 weeks or the body can't take it at those doses or alpha and sd counteract one another? I'm just trying to understand this and I'm taking everyone's input into account.concenses seems to be one or the other is this from personal experience?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
the point is yourqe planning on bridging from one super harsh compound to another super harsh compound being 6 weeks of terror on your body. and you want to add more. why dnt you just pin?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol I'm a little scared to : / I really don't know anything about pinning like where to or how, I've got all available to me but that's the reason. Maybe someone could pm me with a little help? And I understand your point onion really do.i know pinning and test is best but I'm just being honest