Stop or not stop T3?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Do I have taper down or can I just stop T3? I have been doing T3 for 3 weeks and the last week I week I added Clen, I'm leaning out very nicely but I feel like **** :( I just want to stop...
I'm on TRT and have done a low dose of Halo during T3&Clen.
I did T3&Clen 1 time before and got ripped but felt like **** that time also, but that time I wasn't on TRT and lost a lot of muscles, this time I gained some.
My dose is 50mg of T3 and 40mcg of Clen.

So can I just stop?

Thankful for any help

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im not too smart in this area. but i believe youre suposed to always taper down t3 so your thyroid has a chance to recover before you get some sexy rebound fat gain. could be wrong though

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
im not too smart in this area. but i believe youre suposed to always taper down t3 so your thyroid has a chance to recover before you get some sexy rebound fat gain. could be wrong though
I have some Alpha-T2, do you think that would be enough to stimulate my Thyroid?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm on t3 for the second time. There are different schools of thought on tapering down. For me, I look at it like this: natural T3 production won't resume if there's exogenous T3 in your system. Kind of like testosterone, same idea

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm on t3 for the second time. There are different schools of thought on tapering down. For me, I look at it like this: natural T3 production won't resume if there's exogenous T3 in your system. Kind of like testosterone, same idea
So you saying that something like Alpha-T2 can be good to use after to stimulate the Thyroid?