BloodWork Results after Test P/Mast P/SuperDrol

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Okay, some of you may have seen the log I had started on my first injectable cycle. I stopped posting eventually just because life got out of hand.
Anyway, I just went through LabCorp to get some bloodwork done since I felt like I recovered stupid fast. I'm about 7 weeks off of my Cycle. 4 of which was PCT.

My cycle was:

1-10 Test Prop (575/Wk)
1-2 SuperDrop (30/Day) (Discontinued after week 2 for Appetite issues)
3-7 Mast Prop (300/Wk) (Was given a bottle. Figured I'd use it.)
5-10 HCG 5000iu Total
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT:

Trip GNrH 1 Time 1 MG
Torem: 120/120/90/60
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Aromasin: 8 EOD
SNS DAA
P6 Black
BuckPower Deer Velvet
___

Including PCT, I'm only 7 weeks from my cycle. I'm hoping some of you can help interpret these results. It looks like my Test is freaking through the roof to me. My Estrogen is obviously high too. Any recommendations on what to do from here would be nice too.
Thanks!

__

Pictured:

Testosterone, Serum: 998
Estradiol: 61
LH: 18
FSH: 6

REPOST because I had too much info on the blood screenshot.

Attachments

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Don't know if you saw my post before you had to redo the thread but you definitely could run some erase pro, inhibitp, ur spray or whatever to keep those numbers where you want them and get your e down.

I am glad you posted this cause anyone can take steroids and put on weight. The real accomplishment is taking them without messing up your liver or body and then recovering quickly so you can keep those gains.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Don't know if you saw my post before you had to redo the thread but you definitely could run some erase pro, inhibitp, ur spray or whatever to keep those numbers where you want them and get your e down.

I am glad you posted this cause anyone can take steroids and put on weight. The real accomplishment is taking them without messing up your liver or body and then recovering quickly so you can keep those gains.
I did man. And yeah that's nuts how sick the recovery was. I honestly didn't expect it to be that substantial, that fast. Maybe it's because I'm still young and my hormone production is in it's prime? I credit most of it to the HCG and and Trip.
Definitely getting some Erase and InhibitP though. Good recommendations.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any other ideas/information as to what made my PCT so much more successful than most?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any other ideas/information as to what made my PCT so much more successful than most?
lucky motherfcker????? :D probably just because you did everything by the book and had a real SERM, and yes ....the younger and less abused your HPTA is, I am sure the quicker and more substantial the rebound is.

So you had wicked appetite suppression from SD? Didn't want to eat and indigestion, dry mouth etc?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
lucky motherfcker????? :D probably just because you did everything by the book and had a real SERM, and yes ....the younger and less abused your HPTA is, I am sure the quicker and more substantial the rebound is.

So you had wicked appetite suppression from SD? Didn't want to eat and indigestion, dry mouth etc?
Lol yeah man. I consider myself very blessed right now. When I got the results I could hardly believe it. It makes me not even want to use everything I have on hand for my next cycle, just because I may not ever recover like that again.

And man SD KILLED my appetite. I couldn't eat for crap, and I nauseous every time I tried to force it. I tried what everyone recommends, and it all just made me sick. Not sure if it was the liver toxicity or what, but I couldn't finish the prescribed 4 weeks for sure.
No indigestion though. Just COMPLETELY no hunger and nausea. 2 days after discontinued use, I was eating like a horse..

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Lol yeah man. I consider myself very blessed right now. When I got the results I could hardly believe it. It makes me not even want to use everything I have on hand for my next cycle, just because I may not ever recover like that again.

And man SD KILLED my appetite. I couldn't eat for crap, and I nauseous every time I tried to force it. I tried what everyone recommends, and it all just made me sick. Not sure if it was the liver toxicity or what, but I couldn't finish the prescribed 4 weeks for sure.
No indigestion though. Just COMPLETELY no hunger and nausea. 2 days after discontinued use, I was eating like a horse..
For real....this stuff is mostly for bulking and high carbs yet it kills your appetite and you go from eating like a horse to eating like a bird lol. I wanted to up the cals to 4-4500 during the 5 week sd portion of the cycle...yeah right....im barely getting 3-3500. I'll probably just do 3500 all 12 weeks and that is that. But yeah i meant nausea that is a result of undigested food if you ask me. I just can't force food in...liquid or solid on sd

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You could use topical formeron. Or if you wanna go another route I'd do Exemestane.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
You could use topical formeron. Or if you wanna go another route I'd do Exemestane.
I'm thinking the same. I've never took Aromasin without a cycle before. How should I taper it?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Exemestane won't cause estrogen rebound. 25 eod or I do 12.5 every day. I'm gyno prone and keeps it from flaring up at 12.5. Also a pump of formeron a dat just because it works well for water weight with one pump.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Exemestane won't cause estrogen rebound. 25 eod or I do 12.5 every day. I'm gyno prone and keeps it from flaring up at 12.5. Also a pump of formeron a dat just because it works well for water weight with one pump.
Outstanding. Thanks.