1st Possible Cycle

mrselfridge

Awards
Hi all,
I have been reading the forums on here for a few months now and decided after trying to put together what I might want to run post it so I could get some advice from you all. Everyone here seems pretty willing to help so I thought I would give it a go. I'm 6 ft 184, with 17% bf and I'd like to get to 195-200 with about 10-12. I'm not sure if PH would help me get to my goals but that's why I am posting as well. My cycle would look something like this:

1st 2 weeks:
AI Life Support
Fish Oil
Multi (orange triad)

On Cycle:
LGI Halo 25- 50/75/75/75/75/100 (maybe depending on how it affects me)
AI Life Support
Continue Fish Oil, Multi, Protein as normal

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
AI Life Support (not sure if still needed but would be willing to keep going if it keeps me protected)

Thoughts? Any help would be great.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM, lots of knowledge around here.

Before we can answer your question: how old are you, and what's your lifting history?

Previous sups etc?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Welcome to AM, lots of knowledge around here.

Before we can answer your question: how old are you, and what's your lifting history?

Previous sups etc?
u might also be able to get ur bf % down a little more naturally.

mrselfridge

Awards
I'm 26, only supps I've ever done are the standard protein preworkout creatine multi and fish oil. This would be one time deal for me, I eat well and track my macros on myfitness pal but seems lately I'm stuck. I've done 3 months at lower cal to lower bf and plateaued even after adjusting for less calories. I'd like to just put on 10-15 lean pounds to give myself a bit of an edge. Workout programs have been 5x5, to p/p/l to phat.

MVatty

Awards
haha, one time thing? Chances are you will be planning your next cycle before you even get to PCT. But hey if not more power to ya. Besides that looks like a good first cycle.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
haha, one time thing? Chances are you will be planning your next cycle before you even get to PCT.
LOL so true. Op you are way better off dropping your bf first. What are your macros, what was your bf before your 3 month cut?

mrselfridge

Awards
During my cut my tdee was 2600 cal so I ran 2100 with 185 pro, 80g fat and rest with carbs or whatever needed. Started around 19 never progressed lower than 15 even after I tried to increase water intake and watch sodium. I know those dont necessarily help but I was trying what I could when increasing cardio didnt help.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
During my cut my tdee was 2600 cal so I ran 2100 with 185 pro, 80g fat and rest with carbs or whatever needed. Started around 19 never progressed lower than 15 even after I tried to increase water intake and watch sodium. I know those dont necessarily help but I was trying what I could when increasing cardio didnt help.
I think you need more protein. Just remember your diet and training got you to where you are right now. If it isnt spot on your are going to be right back to square one a couple of weeks after pct. Other than that your cycle looks g2g, you could throw in a natty t booster to pct if you wanted.

mrselfridge

Awards
Thanks. What can I realistically expect? I know everyone reacts differently but assuming good diet and I run something like PHAT (thinking that since it's high volume and ill be able to recover quicker) could I get to 192 with say 10-12 bf? Or does the old can't gain and lose bf apply?

mrselfridge

Awards
Okay after some research I have two more questions. Would it be smart to run stano with this cycle as well to get the desired results? Also is havoc a better starter than hdrol?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
run the hdrol, stano is always a great addition as is a test base

mrselfridge

Awards
Either a test base or stano and how would you run it? I looked up a lot on how to run hdrol but not how to run a test base or stano.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stano 800-1000mgs, i like lgi stano200

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I am using stano with epi and I am running it like this 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

Some run it even higher and I hear under 600 is useless.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was up to 1400 mg

mrselfridge

Awards
Cool. Should I just run stano during the cycle and say something like AI DAA PCT? Erase says its a test boost too but I assume it's better to run something in addition to it.