Non-Methyl 4OHN caps

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
After researching 4OHN it seems that most people either pin or use this compound methylated. I'm ready for another PH cycle and would like to give my liver a break from methyls this time, while trying something new, and not pinning. I was thinking of using this as a non-methylated oral, but am curious how it works this way. Any body know how to dose this orally or where to find 4OHN caps?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
After researching 4OHN it seems that most people either pin or use this compound methylated. I'm ready for another PH cycle and would like to give my liver a break from methyls this time, while trying something new, and not pinning. I was thinking of using this as a non-methylated oral, but am curious how it works this way. Any body know how to dose this orally or where to find 4OHN caps?
BUMP

C

captainbicept

Awards
It has poor oral availability. Use it in a transdermal if you wont inject it.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
No company offers non methylated 4ohn

One company howver offers 7aa methyl ohn it methylated at the 7 position instead of the 17th making it less toxic to the liver.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There were two esterfied 4OHN products available at one time. They were orals. UD ester was added along with oil for lymphatic absorption.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I meant oral ester products but i guess i was wrong what company made them brodus?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I read it just fine. I couldn't believe that an adult who wants to use hormones and has been on the boards for a year or more would say such a rediculous thing. That's why I said it anyway. Read the billions of threads that are out there: if you don't wanna pin, just go ahead and stop using hormones. It's not complicated. That advice is there because most hormones have little to no decent bioavailability when taken orally.
Have you considered transdermals? It's a viable alternative.
"If you don't want to pin, go ahead and stop using hormones."
That is one of the worst bits of info I've ever heard. Keep your opinions to yourself because there are plenty of things out there where you can make adequate gains without sticking a needle in your ass. BTW I was planning on using a 4AD transdermal and was wanting to use the 4OHN as an oral to stack with my trans. You may only see results with a pin, but don't hate me b/c I can gain 15lbs. in 6 weeks of a 4ADtrans/19NorAD Oral stack.:nono:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
There were two esterfied 4OHN products available at one time. They were orals. UD ester was added along with oil for lymphatic absorption.
I guess you can't find them now? Just methyl and cypionate versions.

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
No company offers non methylated 4ohn

One company howver offers 7aa methyl ohn it methylated at the 7 position instead of the 17th making it less toxic to the liver.
and less effective too

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
not from what I've read. I have seen experienced guys getting good gains off of 10-15mg compared to 20-50mg of 17aa version.
Less toxic, more effective, and smaller doses! Sounds like a winner.

D

dego

Awards
That's marketing BS. There's no way the 7-methyl is better than the 17-methyl. It just can't happen. God, the supplement companies LOVE people who believe that crap.
go read up on animal's board... the are not noobs getting results. Just report what I hear. Not trying to say that you should get the 7aa as it is WAY more expensive, but its an option.

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
That's marketing BS. There's no way the 7-methyl is better than the 17-methyl. It just can't happen. God, the supplement companies LOVE people who believe that crap.
i agree with you 100%

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I'm not familiar with the 7-methyl compound so can someone give a hint as to who makes it?

Mr.50

T

timogburn

Awards
"If you don't want to pin, go ahead and stop using hormones."
That is one of the worst bits of info I've ever heard. Keep your opinions to yourself because there are plenty of things out there where you can make adequate gains without sticking a needle in your ass. BTW I was planning on using a 4AD transdermal and was wanting to use the 4OHN as an oral to stack with my trans. You may only see results with a pin, but don't hate me b/c I can gain 15lbs. in 6 weeks of a 4ADtrans/19NorAD Oral stack.
I agree.

D

dego

Awards
Of course! Isn't that what animal sells?
no Instynct. If you doubt his products I pity you. They are pricey for most things but usually worth it. I do not advocate the 7a-methyl over the 17-methyl as I don't see the cost/gains being all that even. Factoring in price I think the 17-methyl is probably the beter compound. I say probably because I don't have experience with either, but like I said before I have seen posts of very experienced guys that got good results. Even with that most said they won't use it again as it was too expensive. If price was no option I'd load up on the 7a and IGF.

I really don't understand what this 'bash the other board' mentality is all about animal and instynst both are stand up buisness men. Animal sells ALA but tells you not to use it the doesn't like it except for use in staving of the pro-oxidant qualities of ALCAR. Why would he bash his own products if he was only looking out for himself.

And Instynct sells hard to find products usually at a premium but I have heard of him giving a refund on his research fat destroyer compound because the results weren't what was promised.

D

dego

Awards
I'm definitely not trying to take anything from those guys. Instynct is a good dude, and Animal is too.

My point is that simple, basic chemistry would dictate that if you have 2 versions of a hormone, one a 7-methyl and one a 17-methyl, the 17-m HAS to be better.
Ok so treat me like an idiot and explain why the 17-methyl would be better? I would love to understand exactly what it is about the changes and why that makes it bind and activate the AR beter or act as an antagonist to cortisol receptors. Why some 17-methyl compounds like M1T are really toxic while others like 17OHN the toxicities is pretty negligable when you use proper suport supps.

From what I understand chemical changes tend to make the closely related changes in function but not always. Can you determine the anabolic qualities of a compound without testing it in vivo? I really don't think they understand it well enough to do anything but make rough estimations at Anabolic to androgenic ratios which really aren't all that useful in determining its strength.

I have been told that the 7-methyl prevents any binding to SHBG where as the 17-methyl would be bound at about the same rate as estrogen. This alone could account for the difference in functional strength. I don't know that this is correct, but I've seen it in multiple places.