First Epistane Cycle

GetBig1221

Awards
Hey everyone,

I often read these forums and do as much research as possible. Recently, I have done countless research on Epistane since a few of my friends had some great results. However, they're not the sharpest tools in the shed. Therefore, I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I have put together a cycle and I would like to know if I'm missing anything or if it looks good since this is my first cycle. Thanks in advance.

Background:
Weight: 215
Height: 6-1
Goal: Cut/Recomp
Diet: Clean, Low Carbs/High Protein
Former Athlete

PRE-CYCLE - WEEK 1-2
(2 WEEKS)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
LIV-52
ORANGE TRIAD MULTI
OPTIMUM NUTRITION WHEY

IN-CYCLE - WEEKS 3-8
(6 WEEKS)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
LIV-52
ORANGE TRIAD MULTI
OPTIMUM NUTRITION WHEY
EPISTANE

• [*=1]WEEK 3: (DAY 1-3: 10 MG) (DAY 4-7: 20MG)
    [*=1]WEEK 4: (DAY 8-11 20MG) (DAY 12-14: 30 MG)
    [*=1]WEEK 5: 30 MG
    [*=1]WEEK 6: 30 MG
    [*=1]WEEK 7: 40 MG
    [*=1]WEEK 8: 40 MG

PCT - WEEKS 9-12
(4 WEEKS)
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
LIV-52
ORANGE TRIAD MULTI
OPTIMUM NUTRITION WHEY
CELLMASS 2.0
NO-XPLODE 2.0
LEAN X-TREME
MYO-TEST
  • (BEGINNING 2 WEEKS AFTER BEGINNING PCT - WEEK 11 - WEEK 14)
NOLVADEX

• WEEK 9: (DAY 1-3: 30MG) (DAY 4-7: 20MG)
  • WEEK 10: 20MG
  • WEEK 11: 10MG
  • WEEK 12: 10MG

WEEK 13-14 (
2 WEEKS)
ORANGE TRIAD MULTI
OPTIMUM NUTRITION WHEY
CELLMASS 2.0
NO-XPLODE 2.0
MYO-TEST

• [*=1]MYO-TEST USE ENDS ON WEEK 14

My only other concern is dry joints. I may use fish oil throughout. Before ordering, I want to make sure that I covered everything. This stack comes to grand total of $487.96 for the full 14 weeks. Of course, that does not consider food consumption. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

adam3091

Awards
From what I've learnt through research and from what I've been told I would certainly add fish oils and Joint support, maybe something like Supper Cissus RX.

Also consider starting week 3 (or first week of epi) at 30mg, you could always taper up from 20mg but again from my research the general consensus seems to be that 10mg/20mg is not really worthwhile.

I have just started my first cycle so I am NOT an expert but I did my research (quite obsessively) for a good few months before starting. I can't post links yet but my plan and log is called "Havoc log starting 4th May" If you are interested.

I'm sure some of the more experienced and knowledable guys can help out also, Good luck

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Whats your reasoning using Nolvadex two weeks into pct? Run it all 4 weeks and start the next day after your last dose. You want to jumpstart your balls and keep hem gains.

GetBig1221

Awards
Whats your reasoning using Nolvadex two weeks into pct? Run it all 4 weeks and start the next day after your last dose. You want to jumpstart your balls and keep hem gains.
Sorry that it wasn't clear man. I plan on starting my test booster, MyoTest, 2 weeks after beginning PCT. I was planning on taking 30mg of nolvadex on days 1-3 on the first week, then 20mg from days 4-14 and finally 10mg for weeks 3 and 4.

GetBig1221

Awards
From what I've learnt through research and from what I've been told I would certainly add fish oils and Joint support, maybe something like Supper Cissus RX.

Also consider starting week 3 (or first week of epi) at 30mg, you could always taper up from 20mg but again from my research the general consensus seems to be that 10mg/20mg is not really worthwhile.

I have just started my first cycle so I am NOT an expert but I did my research (quite obsessively) for a good few months before starting. I can't post links yet but my plan and log is called "Havoc log starting 4th May" If you are interested.

I'm sure some of the more experienced and knowledable guys can help out also, Good luck

Thanks for the response! The reason that I didn't initially include joint supports was because Orange Triad has a good blend and I heard that CEL Cycle Assist has a nice blend so I wasn't sure if it was necessary. Maybe, I'll add some fish oil since it's getting a bit pricey.

Also, I agree with your EPI remarks. I would love to run the whole 6 weeks at 40 but I'm just not certain how my body will respond. Maybe, I'll do a cycle of:

Week 3: 10mg for first 3 days, 20mg for 4 days
Week 4: 30mg
Week 5: 30mg
Week 6: 30mg/40mg
Week 7: 40mg
Week 8: 40mg

GetBig1221

Awards
Bump... Does anyone else have any suggestions?

zpole

I finished my 8 week Epi cycle about 3 weeks ago, it went like this.

30/30/40/40/40/40/40/40mg.

I gained a total of 12 lbs. You will not start "seeing gains" in mass until about week 4 1/2. Although you will start ligitng heavier around week 2. As for on support all you really need is milk thistle and a multi vitamin, possibly fish oil if your joints become frail (mine did not).

This PH doesn't alter test levels at all during the cycle. It basically increases mucsle hypertrophy and protein synthesis so high protein intake is a must or it will be rendered useless. It does shut down Estrogen pretty much completely so an AI isn't required either. I honestly didn't use a SERM or SARM during PCT because it was such a mild PH. Creatine can help during PCT (although i didn't use it)

After this being said, of the 12 lbs gained i kept 8 after 3 weeks. My blood work came back normal.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Op there is a reason zpole is in the red that advice is garbage. If you are dead set tapering like that go ahead but 10 and 20 mg a day is such a waste imo. And the dry joints vary person to person. I mean its definitely not a wet compound but I think you are worrying too much. Also why not use fish oil all the time?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I finished my 8 week Epi cycle about 3 weeks ago, it went like this.

30/30/40/40/40/40/40/40mg.

I gained a total of 12 lbs. You will not start "seeing gains" in mass until about week 4 1/2. Although you will start ligitng heavier around week 2. As for on support all you really need is milk thistle and a multi vitamin, possibly fish oil if your joints become frail (mine did not).

This PH doesn't alter test levels at all during the cycle. It basically increases mucsle hypertrophy and protein synthesis so high protein intake is a must or it will be rendered useless. It does shut down Estrogen pretty much completely so an AI isn't required either. I honestly didn't use a SERM or SARM during PCT because it was such a mild PH. Creatine can help during PCT (although i didn't use it)

After this being said, of the 12 lbs gained i kept 8 after 3 weeks. My blood work came back normal.
ignore this assclown and the horrible advice he just threw at you. epistane is an active steroid and by nature will suppress test production. and 8 weeks on a methyl is for advanced users only and even then is stupid as the sides will outgrow the benefits at that point. aka pissing brown clouds of fire and feeling nauseous all the time, as well as further suppression of test. and just look up rebound gyno from epi, its far too common from not using an ai during pct. it does supress estrogen on cycle, but that causes a rebound spike during pct. so a serm and ai are both highly recomended

now back to some real advice. i think for a first cycle, your dosage will rock your socks. stay with 30/30/30/40/40/40. and the joint issues mentioned are highly exagerated most of the time. the pain usually comes from getting ballsy and pushing your record every time you workout. im not saying dont get joint support because it is useful. but dont expect epi by itself to cause unwarranted pains in your wrists and knees

i also want to mention epi has a 6-8 hour half life so 3 doses a day would be ideal. for that reason, the first week tapering up isnt really necesary. either do 20/day or 30/day and uoull be fine. as long as you properly preloaded hawthorne berry that is

btw, always have fishoil. its absolutely the best staple you can have year round. no negatives to it, countless positives. costco sells 400 1g pills for ~$10 (dont quote me here, it might be $15)

zpole

These guys are wrong don't listen to them if you take a SERM during PCT after epistane you will mess up your whole body including your genes and mind. Have fun trying to have babies without down syndrome or always wanting to kill yourself from depression.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
These guys are wrong don't listen to them if you take a SERM during PCT after epistane you will mess up your whole body including your genes and mind. Have fun trying to have babies without down syndrome or always wanting to kill yourself from depression.

] Wtf? There's nothing more to be said. Op cycle looks good. Pct looks good. Onion is a reasonably smart dude. His suggestions are worth following. Msm and collagen with glucosamine and chomdroitin seem to help my joints better than cissus. A combo of all of the above is great.

Ignore ANYTHING zpole says. I smell troll. Or a retard.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I took orange triad and fish oils on my epi cycle and joints were fine

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
ignore this assclown and the horrible advice he just threw at you. epistane is an active steroid and by nature will suppress test production. and 8 weeks on a methyl is for advanced users only and even then is stupid as the sides will outgrow the benefits at that point. aka pissing brown clouds of fire and feeling nauseous all the time, as well as further suppression of test. and just look up rebound gyno from epi, its far too common from not using an ai during pct. it does supress estrogen on cycle, but that causes a rebound spike during pct. so a serm and ai are both highly recomended

now back to some real advice. i think for a first cycle, your dosage will rock your socks. stay with 30/30/30/40/40/40. and the joint issues mentioned are highly exagerated most of the time. the pain usually comes from getting ballsy and pushing your record every time you workout. im not saying dont get joint support because it is useful. but dont expect epi by itself to cause unwarranted pains in your wrists and knees

i also want to mention epi has a 6-8 hour half life so 3 doses a day would be ideal. for that reason, the first week tapering up isnt really necesary. either do 20/day or 30/day and uoull be fine. as long as you properly preloaded hawthorne berry that is

btw, always have fishoil. its absolutely the best staple you can have year round. no negatives to it, countless positives. costco sells 400 1g pills for ~$10 (dont quote me here, it might be $15)
This is prolly the best most straight forward advice, he wouldn't push a serm if he didn't absolutely believe u need it. Anytime u run a steroid cycle, which epistane is, you need a serm. Gyno rebound would suck if u gained 12 solid pounds on epi and 6 lbs of man boobs since u didnt pct properly :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
This is prolly the best most straight forward advice, he wouldn't push a serm if he didn't absolutely believe u need it. Anytime u run a steroid cycle, which epistane is, you need a serm. Gyno rebound would suck if u gained 12 solid pounds on epi and 6 lbs of man boobs since u didnt pct properly :)
6lb man tits. ::motorboat::

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Zpole is a ztroll

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to Preload the Cycle Assist. For PCT use Nolvadex at 30-40 mgs for 4 weeks. Which version of Lean Xtreme were you gonna use? The newest version is not going to help with cortisol control like its previous versions or Reduce XT

GetBig1221

Awards
Don't worry everyone, I've done more than enough research to know that Zpole is an idiot.

Anyways, I'm definitely going to add the fish oil throughout. Also, I was thinking of using AI Life Support instead of CEL Cycle Assist since it has a few more ingredients aimed at heart health but then I decided to not to mess with CEL C/A since it works so well.

The suggestion about Reduce XT is greatly appreciated and I think that I'm going to go try it. Everything I've read has been positive.

Lastly, I am a little confused about the Nolvadex and dosing. I've read a bunch of conflicting stuff as to whether run it at 40/40/20/20, 20/20/10/10 or 40/30/20/10. Any help with that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks boys.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I usually do the 40/40/20/20 but this time around I dosed torem and Clomid lower doses together with formeron and Exemestane... best pct I've ever had.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
/ignore

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Lastly, I am a little confused about the Nolvadex and dosing. I've read a bunch of conflicting stuff as to whether run it at 40/40/20/20, 20/20/10/10 or 40/30/20/10. Any help with that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks boys.
I really think you're good at 20/20/10/10, for Epi standalone at a moderate dose.

GetBig1221

Awards
Just to keep you guys updated, I just started my pre-cycle phase today. Also, I decided to make a few changes with the dosing. I have spoken to a lot of people today who say that I'm as prepared as anyone for this cycle and should at least attempt to get my money's worth by pushing the limits a little bit more. Everyone I know who has taken it, has a had no problems at 40-60mg. Therefore, I'm going to push it a little more than I originally planned.

I'm going to dose as follows:

WEEK 3: 10mg/20mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg
WEEK 4: 30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/40mg/40mg
WEEK 5: 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg
WEEK 6: 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg
WEEK 7: 40mg/40mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
WEEK 8: 50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg

Summary:

10mg - 1 day
20mg - 2 day
30mg - 10 days
40mg - 18 days
50mg - 12 days

Too much? Too little? I plan on adjusting according to sides. LMK fellas.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I'm doing my epi like this

30mg 7 days
40mg 21 days
50mg 15 days

Only 6 weeks instead of 8

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Just to keep you guys updated, I just started my pre-cycle phase today. Also, I decided to make a few changes with the dosing. I have spoken to a lot of people today who say that I'm as prepared as anyone for this cycle and should at least attempt to get my money's worth by pushing the limits a little bit more. Everyone I know who has taken it, has a had no problems at 40-60mg. Therefore, I'm going to push it a little more than I originally planned.

I'm going to dose as follows:

WEEK 3: 10mg/20mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg
WEEK 4: 30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/40mg/40mg
WEEK 5: 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg
WEEK 6: 40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg/40mg
WEEK 7: 40mg/40mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
WEEK 8: 50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg

Summary:

10mg - 1 day
20mg - 2 day
30mg - 10 days
40mg - 18 days
50mg - 12 days

Too much? Too little? I plan on adjusting according to sides. LMK fellas.
There's no point with starting at 10mg or 20mg. You're just wasting pills because at that dosage it wont do much jack. Just start off with 30.

zendog

Awards
What the go with epi and clones these days. back when epistane and havoc first came out I did four week cycle of 30,30,30,30 and it was great. Nice strength and size right from the start.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Epi (havoc) was my favorite compared to hdrol. I ran a log about it and it was really an awesome run until PCT. I was shut down hard and my torem was bunk. My testosterone level was 60ng/dl (lowest I've ever seen from anybody). So I can say that if you're undecided on a SERM, plan on TRT if your body doesn't recover. Granted I'm 35 so that surely has an effect. Or you could be fine and recover quickly, nobody knows.

Also, agreed on not starting with 10mg or even 20mg. Those could be best suited to make your 30 into a 40 for a few days.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Epi (havoc) was my favorite compared to hdrol. I ran a log about it and it was really an awesome run until PCT. I was shut down hard and my torem was bunk. My testosterone level was 60ng/dl (lowest I've ever seen from anybody). So I can say that if you're undecided on a SERM, plan on TRT if your body doesn't recover. Granted I'm 35 so that surely has an effect. Or you could be fine and recover quickly, nobody knows.

Also, agreed on not starting with 10mg or even 20mg. Those could be best suited to make your 30 into a 40 for a few days.
Have you since gone on trt? What did your numbers get back to after a few months? I am stuck with rc so I have backups of serms and ai's, people always say this rc is bunk and this one is legit, but I think they are only as good as the raws and at some point in time all of them might have put out bunk which s why there are conflicting views so often.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Have you since gone on trt? What did your numbers get back to after a few months? I am stuck with rc so I have backups of serms and ai's, people always say this rc is bunk and this one is legit, but I think they are only as good as the raws and at some point in time all of them might have put out bunk which s why there are conflicting views so often.
Yeah, I kind of agree with that about RC. One place used to send the "3rd party lab results" but they quit doing that. Whatever, backups backups backups.
TRT has me around 550-600

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Also consider antaeus lab aegis for further liver protection, its kinda expensive but its created considering the use of orals.

Im almost done with my epic cycle as well and I confirm what the guys told you, keep at least 30 and move later on at 40, take 20 just the first couple of days to test if your body has negative reactions to it.

I suggest you to also keep an AI close, apparently in some guys epi can cause gino instead of killing it, guess everyone is different.
I noticed something strange on my nipples at week3 and dealt it with a pump of formeron after shower before bedtime and it solved it, didnt pushed too much with it thinking about joints.

Also all the sides I experienced happened the first two weeks, like a big pimple right in the middle of the nose or some pulsing on my eyes.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Pump of formeron a day keeps the Boobs away.

GetBig1221

Awards
Also consider antaeus lab aegis for further liver protection, its kinda expensive but its created considering the use of orals.

Im almost done with my epic cycle as well and I confirm what the guys told you, keep at least 30 and move later on at 40, take 20 just the first couple of days to test if your body has negative reactions to it.

I suggest you to also keep an AI close, apparently in some guys epi can cause gino instead of killing it, guess everyone is different.
I noticed something strange on my nipples at week3 and dealt it with a pump of formeron after shower before bedtime and it solved it, didnt pushed too much with it thinking about joints.

Also all the sides I experienced happened the first two weeks, like a big pimple right in the middle of the nose or some pulsing on my eyes.
If you don't mind me asking, what brand of Epi did you use? I've actually heard similar things but never from someone using IBE. Ik it's supposedly the same compound but who's a chemist here and really checking it?

GetBig1221

Awards
Also, I must admit that I know very little about AI's. Is that something you take as needed, during cycle or post cycle? I'm going to look it up now but any input helps...

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
If you don't mind me asking, what brand of Epi did you use? I've actually heard similar things but never from someone using IBE. Ik it's supposedly the same compound but who's a chemist here and really checking it?
Same compound, just a diffrent way of writing it.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if the board rules allow me to name brands but if its fine I'll tell you no problem, the compound Im taking works pretty good but I guess Im just one of the lucky guys to be gino prone if pushed.

Regarding AI's they are simply aromatase inhibitors which means they avoid aromatase enzyme to convert part of your testosterone in estrogens, you usually take one anytime you are using a compound which is prone to be aromatized (epistane apparently is not one) while at the same time you take one during pct to avoid rebounds following the use of serms which kickstart your test production.

Some guys also run them standalone looking to get dry, I run myself formeron for 2 weeks in many and dried me really much, my face looked great only after 48 hours.

GetBig1221

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been doing my precycle and I'm about to start my cycle in a few days. The one main problem I've had is that the CEL Cycle Assist pills are pretty big. I have a narrow throat and have actually choked pretty bad a few times. Now, I don't like to take a lot of chances. I've been breaking the capsules apart and just putting the contents in my Muscle Milk in the morning and my pro7ein shake at night. As long as I can bare the taste, this isn't that big of a deal, right?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You're good to go

GetBig1221

Awards
Just want to update everyone. I'm on day 3 and just took my first 20mg dose this morning. I plan on working out in about an hour. On day 1, I worked out chest and lifted about 5 lbs more than normal even without any pre-workout. I kind of expected a slip without the caffeine but there wasn't any. On day 2, I worked out just my triceps. I wanted to hit them pretty hard. Today (Day 3), I plan on working out shoulders and back. I'll let you know how it goes. Tomorrow (Day 4), I plan on working out legs and then, depending on how I feel, I'll either workout Chest on day 5 or take a rest/ab day.

It's funny, this being my first prohormone cycle, I just figured that as soon as I took the first pill, I'd feel sides. I took my 20mg this morning and have no issues. I don't expect any when I take my 10mg night dose either. Call me crazy, but I do notice slightly more vascularity already.

Nonetheless, here's a pic of me when I started my pre-cycle and another after taking my first 10mg epistane and going through my first chest workout.

FIRST DAY OF PRE-LOADING -
Day 1.jpg

FIRST DAY OF EPI -
DAY 14.JPG

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
im in my 3rd week of pct and still gaining!!! slowly, but still. altogether i have put on a good 11lbs :) i love me some epi

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
im in my 3rd week of pct and still gaining!!! slowly, but still. altogether i have put on a good 11lbs :) i love me some epi
Same here last epi taken on saturday and today managed to do the same weights from last week but with a little bit less effort, curious to see how is gonna be on friday at the bench press which is the one where epi pushed me the most.

GetBig1221

Awards
Yeah? That's awesome bro. Keep up the hard work and eat well. I'm not really doing it for the weight gain per say. I'm doing mine more for recomp. I was to tone up and keep muscle while cutting the fat. Hopefully, I'll put on some nice lean mass!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Yeah? That's awesome bro. Keep up the hard work and eat well. I'm not really doing it for the weight gain per say. I'm doing mine more for recomp. I was to tone up and keep muscle while cutting the fat. Hopefully, I'll put on some nice lean mass!
your definitely gonna be happy with results just put in the work and the rest will come easy

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yup this will be your best cycle ever so don't hold back. Make sure diet is bang on. I usually add about 1000 cals while on but yes you should gain about 12 on and keep 10. Enjoy!