First Epistane Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Also, I must admit that I know very little about AI's. Is that something you take as needed, during cycle or post cycle? I'm going to look it up now but any input helps...

2. Quote Originally Posted by GetBig1221 View Post

If you don't mind me asking, what brand of Epi did you use? I've actually heard similar things but never from someone using IBE. Ik it's supposedly the same compound but who's a chemist here and really checking it?
    Same compound, just a diffrent way of writing it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GetBig1221 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what brand of Epi did you use? I've actually heard similar things but never from someone using IBE. Ik it's supposedly the same compound but who's a chemist here and really checking it?
    I dont know if the board rules allow me to name brands but if its fine I'll tell you no problem, the compound Im taking works pretty good but I guess Im just one of the lucky guys to be gino prone if pushed.

Regarding AI's they are simply aromatase inhibitors which means they avoid aromatase enzyme to convert part of your testosterone in estrogens, you usually take one anytime you are using a compound which is prone to be aromatized (epistane apparently is not one) while at the same time you take one during pct to avoid rebounds following the use of serms which kickstart your test production.

Some guys also run them standalone looking to get dry, I run myself formeron for 2 weeks in many and dried me really much, my face looked great only after 48 hours.

4. Hey guys,

I've been doing my precycle and I'm about to start my cycle in a few days. The one main problem I've had is that the CEL Cycle Assist pills are pretty big. I have a narrow throat and have actually choked pretty bad a few times. Now, I don't like to take a lot of chances. I've been breaking the capsules apart and just putting the contents in my Muscle Milk in the morning and my pro7ein shake at night. As long as I can bare the taste, this isn't that big of a deal, right?

5. You're good to go
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

6. Just want to update everyone. I'm on day 3 and just took my first 20mg dose this morning. I plan on working out in about an hour. On day 1, I worked out chest and lifted about 5 lbs more than normal even without any pre-workout. I kind of expected a slip without the caffeine but there wasn't any. On day 2, I worked out just my triceps. I wanted to hit them pretty hard. Today (Day 3), I plan on working out shoulders and back. I'll let you know how it goes. Tomorrow (Day 4), I plan on working out legs and then, depending on how I feel, I'll either workout Chest on day 5 or take a rest/ab day.

It's funny, this being my first prohormone cycle, I just figured that as soon as I took the first pill, I'd feel sides. I took my 20mg this morning and have no issues. I don't expect any when I take my 10mg night dose either. Call me crazy, but I do notice slightly more vascularity already.

Nonetheless, here's a pic of me when I started my pre-cycle and another after taking my first 10mg epistane and going through my first chest workout.

FIRST DAY OF PRE-LOADING - Name:  Day 1.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  75.5 KB

FIRST DAY OF EPI - Name:  DAY 14.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  62.9 KB

7. im in my 3rd week of pct and still gaining!!! slowly, but still. altogether i have put on a good 11lbs i love me some epi

8. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    im in my 3rd week of pct and still gaining!!! slowly, but still. altogether i have put on a good 11lbs i love me some epi
    Same here last epi taken on saturday and today managed to do the same weights from last week but with a little bit less effort, curious to see how is gonna be on friday at the bench press which is the one where epi pushed me the most.

9. Yeah? That's awesome bro. Keep up the hard work and eat well. I'm not really doing it for the weight gain per say. I'm doing mine more for recomp. I was to tone up and keep muscle while cutting the fat. Hopefully, I'll put on some nice lean mass!

10. Quote Originally Posted by GetBig1221 View Post
    Yeah? That's awesome bro. Keep up the hard work and eat well. I'm not really doing it for the weight gain per say. I'm doing mine more for recomp. I was to tone up and keep muscle while cutting the fat. Hopefully, I'll put on some nice lean mass!
    your definitely gonna be happy with results just put in the work and the rest will come easy

11. Yup this will be your best cycle ever so don't hold back. Make sure diet is bang on. I usually add about 1000 cals while on but yes you should gain about 12 on and keep 10. Enjoy!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first Epistane cycle (critique meh!)
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:42 AM
  2. ***First Epistane Cycle, would like some input?
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:49 PM
  3. First Epistane cycle.
    By SkItZoId in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
  4. First Epistane Cycle
    By mjswss57 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:13 AM