Standalone question

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to run anything along the lines of clomid/nolva/arimadex/etc. As a standalone cycle for how ever long, to take the place of using designer anti e and aromotose products?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to run anything along the lines of clomid/nolva/arimadex/etc. As a standalone cycle for how ever long, to take the place of using designer anti e and aromotose products?
Off course it would.

Clomid would also stimulate your test production.

What would be the purpose of this for you?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Clomid has a study of its use as a TRT replacement 25mg if I remeber correctly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of this would be to help keep estrogen under control. I would be looking for the overall feeling of well being that you experience when your test and estro are at the right levels, while helping to control a little bloat and some water rentention. Also, help with libido, body fat, and overall mood. I have had great results with products such as 6 oxo in the past, but am looking for something a little stronger with similar results.

Stimulating test production would be a major plus as well.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ultimately, i want to stop messing around with all of these natty test boosters and herbal supps that im buying and look for something that is proven ans more potent in terma of the reasons i stated about.

How long is that clomid cycle meant to be, in place of trt? 25mg each day or eod?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of this would be to help keep estrogen under control. I would be looking for the overall feeling of well being that you experience when your test and estro are at the right levels, while helping to control a little bloat and some water rentention. Also, help with libido, body fat, and overall mood. I have had great results with products such as 6 oxo in the past, but am looking for something a little stronger with similar results.

Stimulating test production would be a major plus as well.
How was 6-oxo for you?

I always wanted to try it.

Maybe I will eventually.

Did your libido skyrocket?

ExerciseorDie

ExerciseorDie

Awards
6 oxo clones are out there. I'd grab on of those. If you really want clomid though just pick some up from a RC company and start it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ultimately, i want to stop messing around with all of these natty test boosters and herbal supps that im buying and look for something that is proven ans more potent in terma of the reasons i stated about. How long is that clomid cycle meant to be, in place of trt? 25mg each day or eod?
Well there was a study of people taking it as TRT which is not really a cycle its forever but if it works for TRT it should also in theory work for any other "cycle" you want..weeks, months, years...

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
6 oxo was great for me, i loved it. Problen is you cant get it anymore. I tried erase but did not have the same effects. Libido was great, dried me out, lost all water retention.

So if i were to take clomid as a cycle, lets say 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, repeat, repeat (to give my natural production a rest here and there). What typenof pros and cons can i expect from doing so? Do we think it would compare to a 6 oxo effect?

Would the dose be steady through the 4 weeks or should i taper?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Clomid stimulates your natural production, so I don't really see a need to cycle off like that, although I've never heard of anyone just running clomid before as a standalone.

Edit: although I suppose everything loses potency after a while.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying it can be taken as a staple type supplement for a longer period of time?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm not saying anything with actual facts lol. Like I said I've never heard of it being used like this before. But, if it indeed has been used as a replacement for TRT. Then it wouldnt need to be cycled on and off.

But I would never consider it a supplement. Clomid is still a powerful drug and naught without side effects.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I didnt neccessarily mean "supplement" i understand its a potent drug. Jusy trying to find out the benefita of doing this.

Any othet suggestion as far as nolva or arimadex?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya. I didnt neccessarily mean "supplement" i understand its a potent drug. Jusy trying to find out the benefita of doing this.

Any othet suggestion as far as nolva or arimadex?
Serms I know for a fact hamper muscle building because they increase test but lower igf1 and other hormones.

Idk about arimadex

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Of the 3, clomid is your best bet. But I'm sure someone will chime in with more knowledge.

Why do you think you have estrogen issues?

Edit: I never knew that about SERMs. Good info pyro v

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Iv experienced a bit of water retention, bloat, moody, etc. Plus, iv always enjoyed the overall feeling i had while ln estrogen modulating supps.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iv experienced a bit of water retention, bloat, moody, etc. Plus, iv always enjoyed the overall feeling i had while ln estrogen modulating supps.
Erase. Give erase a shot before you jump on something that could hinder fitness progression.
The people on clomid for pct are on it because they need it. Men do need estrogen and the pharmacy grade ais literally destroy estrogen. This can cause health issues later down the line. The over the counter stuff is not going to destroy estrogen just bring it down a bit.

Although some blood work out there on erase leads me to believe it could be used as an on cycle ai

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase. Give erase a shot before you jump on something that could hinder fitness progression.
The people on clomid for pct are on it because they need it. Men do need estrogen and the pharmacy grade ais literally destroy estrogen. This can cause health issues later down the line. The over the counter stuff is not going to destroy estrogen just bring it down a bit.

Although some blood work out there on erase leads me to believe it could be used as an on cycle ai
Agree with you Pyro.....try something like erase or finaflex PCT revolution before going down this line.

Save clomid for PCT after AAS or harsh PH's

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was either 2 ed or 2 eod
I've gone up to 150mg of arimistane(3caps of revolution pct black by finaflex).

I liked it....lots of guys like arimistane.

Stack it with some DAA, should be a nice run.

Anyway, keep us posted what route you're taking.

Good luck....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gone up to 150mg of arimistane(3caps of revolution pct black by finaflex).

I liked it....lots of guys like arimistane.

Stack it with some DAA, should be a nice run.

Anyway, keep us posted what route you're taking.

Good luck....
Ohh baby one of my favorite stacks right there.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, never used it before do was just curious. Im asduming you mention it because it will deliver the benefits i mentioned i am seeking?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool, never used it before do was just curious. Im asduming you mention it because it will deliver the benefits i mentioned i am seeking?
You want to lower your estrogen, to get a better test to estrogen ratio.

With all the benifits included.

That's why I mentioned it....I like the finaflex version, others swear by erase.

Trial and error....but I would suggest atleast 150mg of arimistane, if your joints can handle it, I never have issues while on arimistane.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Serms I know for a fact hamper muscle building because they increase test but lower igf1 and other hormones.

Idk about arimadex
Please supply a study that shows this fact. While I know there are studies showing that clomid \SERM's lower IGF-1 I have yet to see one that has even looked at this lower of igf-1 induced by clomid in relation to muscle growth this might be a case where the increase in Testosterone over comes the limiting of IGF-1...or you may need peptides to over come this potential issue. I am not saying the OP should do this honestly I doubt he would benefit much if at all unless he needs TRT .

Not trying to seem argumentative I just don't see this as an established fact.

:)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also I think the OP should but aside $200 for blood work before and after trying an AI rather then a SERM he knows how he feels and establishing what his estrogen and test levels are would give a nice baseline to find the correct substance to correct his perceived issues.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please supply a study that shows this fact. While I know there are studies showing that clomid \SERM's lower IGF-1 I have yet to see one that has even looked at this lower of igf-1 induced by clomid in relation to muscle growth this might be a case where the increase in Testosterone over comes the limiting of IGF-1...or you may need peptides to over come this potential issue. I am not saying the OP should do this honestly I doubt he would benefit much if at all unless he needs TRT .

Not trying to seem argumentative I just don't see this as an established fact.

:)
Igf1 and growth hormone. Clomid lowers these. There doesn't need to be a study to confirm you need these 2 for muscle growth. There's a reason you only take serms long enough to recover and don't do cycles. The people on trt who take clomid need it for several reasons. Namingly the ability to have kids. Straight test injections aka steroids lower fertility. Clomid does not. Or some doctors like to try rebooting instead of injections which is good.
Clomid helps do this.

Test,growth hormone and igf1 are all important for muscle growth.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Igf1 and growth hormone. Clomid lowers these. There doesn't need to be a study to confirm you need these 2 for muscle growth. There's a reason you only take serms long enough to recover and don't do cycles. The people on trt who take clomid need it for several reasons. Namingly the ability to have kids. Straight test injections aka steroids lower fertility. Clomid does not. Or some doctors like to try rebooting instead of injections which is good.
Clomid helps do this.

Test,growth hormone and igf1 are all important for muscle growth.
My point is that it is shown to lower not stop production of IGF-1 so that means the body is still producing some is it enough to continue muscle growth with the elevated Testosterone levels....yes,no,maybe so I must disagree you need a study to say anything for certain. Anything less is pure conjecture but by no means is it a fact.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My point is that it is shown to lower not stop production of IGF-1 so that means the body is still producing some is it enough to continue muscle growth with the elevated Testosterone levels....yes,no,maybe so I must disagree you need a study to say anything for certain. Anything less is pure conjecture but by no means is it a fact.

Interesting. I wont personally risk it though.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So then as for a restart cycle, what would this look like?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I wont personally risk it though.
I think that would be the smarter choice, I myself would try something like 6oxo or Erase for over the counter given what the OP stated his symptoms to be.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
google 6 oxo powder. it's still around.
Yes it is, but given I am still waiting on my last order which was placed at the beginning of April I would not order from them again unless they make this really right....

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So some good reviews on the current 6 oxo powder out there now?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
As far as the finaflex supp goes, you like it best at 3 caps a day? For how many weeks and how many weeks off? What is the ideal way to dose, all at once, spkit up, am? You mentioned stacking with daa and i see its in there already.

Maybe ill try this one out before trying the erase pro. Anyone have experience with both that can chime in?

Howcome a product like 6 oxo and novedex can get banned, but ones such as this and erase arent?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
As far as the finaflex supp goes, you like it best at 3 caps a day? For how many weeks and how many weeks off? What is the ideal way to dose, all at once, spkit up, am? You mentioned stacking with daa and i see its in there already.

Posted from a bar meh...diet diet no drinking...
Maybe ill try this one out before trying the erase pro. Anyone have experience with both that can chime in?

Howcome a product like 6 oxo and novedex can get banned, but ones such as this and erase arent?
6oxo and ATD are not banned but the FDA claims ATD is a drug not a supplement so its hard to find and 6oxo was believed to contain minuscule amounts if androstendione so it was pulled for the safety of company selling it if I remember correctly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely going to try the arimastane by fineflec after my current cycle of freetest.

Anyone have dosing suggestions?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely going to try the arimastane by fineflec after my current cycle of freetest.

Anyone have dosing suggestions?
Suggest to take 2 or 3 bedtime. On an empty stomage.

6 to max 8 weeks....maybe a combo with someyhing like pure test(finaflex) or another daa type product.

Usually have some sweet deals at the planet.

All the best,

Ed

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a possibiluty to run a low dose of erase or revolution black for a longer period of time to help better control estrogen, as a type of staple supplement? Say 1 or 2 caps a day or every other?

rphash49

Awards
Would it be a possibiluty to run a low dose of erase or revolution black for a longer period of time to help better control estrogen, as a type of staple supplement? Say 1 or 2 caps a day or every other?
I've never used revolution or erase more than 8 consecutive weeks without a 4 week break. I would guess they would start to lose effectiveness without a break.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that a low dose, long term, would just help to actively manage estro levels. But wanted to hear.some input on the neg sides that are possible. Maybe long term with a week break here and there may help to avoid loosing its kick

rphash49

Awards
I was thinking that a low dose, long term, would just help to actively manage estro levels. But wanted to hear.some input on the neg sides that are possible. Maybe long term with a week break here and there may help to avoid loosing its kick
Might have a hard time finding someone with a first hand experience doing this. Search for a research study on arimastane. Might give you the details you are looking for.

Edit: nothing came up for me on arimastane but I did find multiple articles citing different studies of "aromatase inhibition". While these studies are using stronger compounds like exemestane, anastrozole, etc it may give you some insight on long term use of an AI.

Google "jcem". It's a journal of multiple clinical studies