best place to buy prohormones

bigtimeskip

Awards
I need info on where I can buy the cheapest gear. If you could give me suggestions on what the basics are that should be purchased. I have purchased M1t, Mohn xt, Methyl dion and Methyl Depot. What can you recommend on what and where to buy?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been lifting? I would suggest you go through one of the borad sponsors for any of your needs

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Assuming you are just stocking up until you have done a lot of reading the best places I have found are custom and nutraplanet. A lot of companies have some really killer deals right now. Get some 1test and 4ad and you will have a pretty good stash.

timogburn

Awards
Go to nutraplanet, sam is a great guy who will take care of you.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ive had nothing but good experiences with the board sponsors. Primarily Custom and Sledge(Designer Supps). Custom has a great bulk deal on 1AD and nutraplanet has some deals going on as well. I did come across a site selling M1T and mdien dirt cheap. ASR sports, anyone use them?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend picking up some 1-test and 4-AD. You need some good base compounds to go with all of those methyls.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm new to these boards, but I wouldn't have found such great deals without them. Was going to buy through Bulk Nutrition, but noticed that Nutra Planet and Custom Nutrition Warehouse had better deals on prohormones (sorry Mike). Got everything I needed under 200 dollars from both. Thanks guys.

Forum User X

Awards
Custom I think is excellent for powders. I think all of my powder purchases have come from there because I know it will be quality products at a good price.

Bodybuilding.com has great shipping speed. I usually get my supplements quick. Sometimes I have to wait a while for some companies to send their products. This place hasn't to me although there are some rare cases on people not getting their orders on time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Custom has a better deal on 4-AD, Nutraplanet has a better deal on 1-Test