5th Cycle! What do you guys think??Q

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Starting my 5th cycle. Last cycle was cyp test, EQ and tren... I did not like the EQ, didnt see results.

Im switching it up a bit and looking to see what you think?

Andropen 275 500mg 1-14weeks probally go up to 600mg towards end
Masteron Want to take 1-14weeks,, what is good 500-600mg??????
Tren 400mg week 6-14week
HCG 1-10week

PCT

Nolva, clomid HCG

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Why not HCG week 4-14 instead? It seems like you will stop taking it so long before PCT that you open yourself up to having your testicles shut down. Isn't the point of HCG to keep the testicles up-and-running so that recovery is easier?

Also, don't use HCG during PCT. It may make your balls run like LH does, will actually hinder recovery if you take it during the time you're trying to get your body to produce its own LH again

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Found it. Subbed. I'm running mast E @400/wk along with test & low dose deca (almost done with deca). I'm loving it. Thinking of lowering the test to 200/wk and adding Tren Ace.
Never used HCG because vasectomy & trt, my balls are just for decoration....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Just got done running NPP, Tren-A, test-P and Mast-A (all oils 50mgs E3D except 100 for the Test-P) with winny 100mgs ed

I have never felt so good on cycle, no bloat but diet was tight. my libido was through the roof, no acne. i believe it was the low doses of the different compounds.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just got done running NPP, Tren-A, test-P and Mast-A (all oils 50mgs E3D except 100 for the Test-P) with winny 100mgs ed

I have never felt so good on cycle, no bloat but diet was tight. my libido was through the roof, no acne. i believe it was the low doses of the different compounds.
Did you run any prami or caber?

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Why not HCG week 4-14 instead? It seems like you will stop taking it so long before PCT that you open yourself up to having your testicles shut down. Isn't the point of HCG to keep the testicles up-and-running so that recovery is easier?

Also, don't use HCG during PCT. It may make your balls run like LH does, will actually hinder recovery if you take it during the time you're trying to get your body to produce its own LH again

I was going to run hcg post as well so I thought by week 10 or so would be good time to start. My last cycle I ran hcg during and post. Before that i think i just did during. Maybe I will try running it a bit longer during and not post cycle.

What would be dosage for that long? Would I keep hcg the same during week 4-14

Viking23

Awards
I was going to run hcg post as well so I thought by week 10 or so would be good time to start. My last cycle I ran hcg during and post. Before that i think i just did during. Maybe I will try running it a bit longer during and not post cycle.

What would be dosage for that long? Would I keep hcg the same during week 4-14
Definitely don't run hcg during pct. Its counterproductive because it keeps your testes full but it shuts off the feedback loop from your testes to the pituitary gland. This isn't a big deal during cycle because it is off anyways but during pct you want it on so it gets your testes to start producing test again. Just because they are full doesn't mean they are doing their job.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've been reading lots and lots about hcg recently. Never done it. Small balls but big muscles? I'm OK with that...lol