Trestobol and muscle gains?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I have not posted here in forever but just had a question about Trestobol or also known as MENT. I have looked over a few logs/reviews and have found a lot of them helpful but the main thing people seem to be pointing out in their logs is the PWO and strength effects of the product. My question is, those of you who have used Trestobol or are currently using it what are the size/muscle gains (if any) that you have experienced? I am considering stacking Trest with Stano in a few weeks and this will factor into my decision. Thanks in advance.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I've run that stack as cut. I lost about 10lbs in 8 weeks and gain maybe 2-3 lbs of lbm with strength.

Watch the bloat from ment, get an AI. Should be decent for a bulk, or so I've read.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I've run that stack as cut. I lost about 10lbs in 8 weeks and gain maybe 2-3 lbs of lbm with strength.

Watch the bloat from ment, get an AI. Should be decent for a bulk, or so I've read.
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you had a good cycle. I am more than likely going to be doing more of a bulk. Thanks again!

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you had a good cycle. I am more than likely going to be doing more of a bulk. Thanks again!
Of course man.

Go to PHF they have a lot more info/logs on ment and stano

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not posted here in forever but just had a question about Trestobol or also known as MENT. I have looked over a few logs/reviews and have found a lot of them helpful but the main thing people seem to be pointing out in their logs is the PWO and strength effects of the product. My question is, those of you who have used Trestobol or are currently using it what are the size/muscle gains (if any) that you have experienced? I am considering stacking Trest with Stano in a few weeks and this will factor into my decision. Thanks in advance.
Gains are slow and steady like a moderate dose of test.; it's certainly not a dramatic bulker it's really meant to be a base to keep energy and libido up while running harsher compounds. If you're looking for a good bulk consider stacking it with either Celtic Mass (PH precurser to SD) or Halo Mass (our Halodrol clone) Also trest is not exactly the same as Ment; Ment converts into trest so mg for mg trest is considerably stronger.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Gains are slow and steady like a moderate dose of test.; it's certainly not a dramatic bulker it's really meant to be a base to keep energy and libido up while running harsher compounds. If you're looking for a good bulk consider stacking it with either Celtic Mass (PH precurser to SD) or Halo Mass (our Halodrol clone) Also trest is not exactly the same as Ment; Ment converts into trest so mg for mg trest is considerably stronger.
Excellent! That is exactly what I wanted to know. This gives me a better idea of the product.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
would erase be sufficient to run as an ai for a low dose? (30-40 mg)
perhaps at that dose however IMO all steroids users should have some emergency letro on hand...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl nor testosterone acetate (ment for short)
Brand name
Trestolone.

One and the same.

Maybe you mean menadione (mentabolan) converts into trest?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you ask me its just as good as pinning test. Even better since it gives you a pwo like rush within 30 min. I ran one bottle of trest then a pack of ment with msten. Did not notice much if any difference in ment vrs trest. I was taking 3 treat pwo an 3 more later in the day. I took 12 ment pwo twice since ment is suppose to be half as strong. Sorry I don't buy it because my head felt like it was going to explode both times. Either way they both rock!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ask me its just as good as pinning test. Even better since it gives you a pwo like rush within 30 min. I ran one bottle of trest then a pack of ment with msten. Did not notice much if any difference in ment vrs trest. I was taking 3 treat pwo an 3 more later in the day. I took 12 ment pwo twice since ment is suppose to be half as strong. Sorry I don't buy it because my head felt like it was going to explode both times. Either way they both rock!
when you say ment, are you referring to mentabolan, which contains 7a methyl nor androstenedione?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
instead of using an AI can stano be used at 600-800mg for 30-40mg trest? plan on using trest/mecha as a stack

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why the AI during this cycle? Is shutdown really that harsh, does estrogen really sky rocket?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the compound converts into 7amethyl estradiol. a very potent estrogen

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
instead of using an AI can stano be used at 600-800mg for 30-40mg trest? plan on using trest/mecha as a stack
Would probably be OK... I assume you mean 30-40mg orally right?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not get any estrogen sides from it. Of course I have never had much problem with it anyway. Did take f.f. revolution pct throughout
cycle.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I think adding an AI with MENT would cancel a lot of the positive effects from MENT. I think stano would be a good addition to ment (for light anti E properties)
. Maybe an epi/ment stack could be interesting too

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not get any estrogen sides from it. Of course I have never had much problem with it anyway. Did take f.f. revolution pct throughout
cycle.
I didn't have any estrogen sides when I beta tested mentabolan, but I only ran it at 30mg e/d.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I didn't have any estrogen sides when I beta tested mentabolan, but I only ran it at 30mg e/d.
Me either. I ran it as high as 60 pre-workout with it spread throughout the day also. I didn't notice after a couple days of Aromasin that definition was a bit better but that's it.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I was to run Trest 50mg for 6weeks when would I add in AI? I was thinking Formestane how much?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
So if I was to run Trest 50mg for 6weeks when would I add in AI? I was thinking Formestane how much?
Depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. I'm extremely gyno prone so I would probably use some exemestane @ 12.5 eod. If you aren't, you could start at 2-3 pumps a day of formestane and ramp it up if you start getting estrogenic sides.

Of course you could always wait until you get estrogenic sides and then try to play the game of "whack a mole" and chase your estrogen levels. I find that way quite inefficient and you usually end up crushing estrogen.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
i'm wondering if an AI would be needed if i was just running 30 mg/day? i'm also planning on stacking with 1-dhea
It wouldn't hurt to have some on hand just in case. Some people say at 20-30 though they didn't need it. I prefer to always have at least 1 potent AI's and 1 mild AI on hand for any cycle. Better to have it and not need it than vice versa.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest is just a great compound oral, TD or IM everybody loves this stuff...

atl3128

Awards
Trest is just a great compound oral, TD or IM everybody loves this stuff...
What is the best dose orally for trest? I am thinking of stacking it with either some Epi or Msten along with my trt dose of test cyp in the fall.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
What is the best dose orally for trest? I am thinking of stacking it with either some Epi or Msten along with my trt dose of test cyp in the fall.
At least 50 mg per day. Probably 70-80. 50 of it pre-workout

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need 50 pwo. 30 pwo is fine, heck even 20 works. You do need at least 60 per day.

atl3128

Awards
So would 40mg spread throughout the day and 20mg pre-workout be good?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man bro. Your really getting me stoked up for the trest and ment. I haven't bought any trest yet but I do have some ment.

Might have to give it a go here soon

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30mg PWO works for me but there is a school of thought that says large bolus doses of steroids PWO has an increased bennefit. As with pretty much anything I'd advise starting at the lower end of the dosing spectrum and work your way up. I'd say start at around 50 mg/day 20mg of that PWO. and work your way up to whatever the highest dose you're comfortable with is.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
30mg PWO works for me but there is a school of thought that says large bolus doses of steroids PWO has an increased bennefit. As with pretty much anything I'd advise starting at the lower end of the dosing spectrum and work your way up. I'd say start at around 50 mg/day 20mg of that PWO. and work your way up to whatever the highest dose you're comfortable with is.
Yeah with Mentabolan you obviously need more due to having to convert but you need 50-60 to even notice it if you take it pre-workout. At least in my experience. Some guys have run Trest at 50-60 pwo and say it was nice

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you need to play with the dosage and see what is right for you. For me 30 pwo was perfect. I tried 50 and it gave me bad headaches.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you need to play with the dosage and see what is right for you. For me 30 pwo was perfect. I tried 50 and it gave me bad headaches.
30mg PWO what time would your other dose be if using 50mg ED... 8, 12 hours apart?

Would lmg stack well with Trestobol?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually did 3 dosess a day - started lower but got up to this - 3, 2, 2
Started at 2, 1,1
If I worked out in the after noon I would just change it to 2, 3, 2
I was talking about 50mg pwo (all at the same time) Just dont take it to close to bed, I heard it could keep you up.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think anything would stack well with it. Next time I'm going to do one oral and one transdermale (longer half life)

Herm

Awards
I don't want to seem like a Jack ass but how does a potent estrogen do anything positive for building muscle or aggression, I know some estrogen is necessary to create a good environment for building but this honestly just confuses me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 8
sdroljunkie Anabolics 17