cutting cycle opinions

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
in about a month or so, i'll be starting cycle #2. this is what i'm thinking so far,
testprop100/trenace75/winny50 ed for 8 weeks.

i've got the cardio and diet thing down pretty good, so that's not an issue. just curious on other guys opinions on this. this is my first attempt to do an actual cutting cycle of any sort, PH or otherwise, so the concept is a little new to me. and since i've got sledge's m4ohn on hand now, i'm considering throwing that in as well at 32mg ed. anywho, if ya'll have any comments or opinions, lay it on me.

tarbaby2000

Awards
I like it personally. The m4ohn tended to bloat me quite a bit, but I love deca in a cutting cycle and it bloats alot of people, so whatever works best for you.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn bloated you? that's the first i've heard of that. and deca for cutting? first for that as well. you're a different breed. :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would not do the winny for 8 weeks.. test and tren are good for a cutting.. remember the diet and cardio are going to be the main two things..

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Winny and M4ohn might be a little hard on your liver. So I would do one or the other.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Run the M4OHN from weeks 1-6, and winny weeks 7-8. Or, M4OHN weeks 1-5, and winny weeks 6-8. I wouldn't run them together. I may run a similar cycle, but using Test E, in the summer. Still trying to get it together.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, the m4ohn isn't really something i want to run, just something i was considering. might seem stupid, but since the winny is injected, will there be less of an impact on my liver? if there isn't a difference, then i'll take the winny out of the mix and just use winny caps the last couple weeks.

thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nevermind the last post, that's stupid. decided to run it like this. let me know what ya'll think.

Weeks 1-8
testprop100/trenace75 ed
Weeks 5-8
winny 50mg ed orally

that should harden things up nicely.

matt d,
i hear ya on the diet and cardio. it's all in vain if those two aren't in order.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Looks nice and simple, yet effective. I know where you're coming from though. I have a bunch of M4OHN powder, and I don't know how I will end up running it.

I'm also thinking a Test E/Tren E/winny cycle would be nice. Maybe, kicking in the first two weeks with some prop. My friend is still thinking about it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Looks nice and simple, yet effective. I know where you're coming from though. I have a bunch of M4OHN powder, and I don't know how I will end up running it.

I'm also thinking a Test E/Tren E/winny cycle would be nice. Maybe, kicking in the first two weeks with some prop. My friend is still thinking about it.
K.I.S.S. = keep it simple stupid :)

yeah, the m4ohn was a bonus with the superdrol order so now i've got more **** than i know what to do with. :think:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, now that the dosages are down, the question changes to calories. how much below maintenance cals do ya'll usually go for cutting? right now, i'm getting around 3500 cals a day with a 60/25/15 split, holding at 265 lbs.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
nevermind the last post, that's stupid. decided to run it like this. let me know what ya'll think.

Weeks 1-8
testprop100/trenace75 ed
Weeks 5-8
winny 50mg ed orally

that should harden things up nicely.
Def looks good....I can't wait to hear about your results....good luck, you should be diced in 8 weeks..

O14

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
another question, trying to be sure about things. how much do you increase cardio during cutting cycles? currently doing 30 minutes, 3x a week after workouts. i was thinking of bumping it up to 1 hr 3x a week would be good. or is there a better way? say 30 minutes, 6x a week?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Um, just to chime in, tren is awesome at cutting fat off :D But we all knew that.

If this is your first go with teh fina, 75 is probably a good dose for someone about your size (but you might want to have some extra to bump the dosage if you feel ok). I wouldn't even restrict calories that much, I think you'll find if you chow down about ~5k calories (maybe even a bit more) and bump protein some, doing some minor cario, that you'll lean out like crazy and get stronger too. Tren really is an amazing drug.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Um, just to chime in, tren is awesome at cutting fat off :D But we all knew that.

If this is your first go with teh fina, 75 is probably a good dose for someone about your size (but you might want to have some extra to bump the dosage if you feel ok). I wouldn't even restrict calories that much, I think you'll find if you chow down about ~5k calories (maybe even a bit more) and bump protein some, doing some minor cario, that you'll lean out like crazy and get stronger too. Tren really is an amazing drug.
this'll be my second run with tren, first time was at 50mg ed with testprop100 and boldprop86. 5000 cals?? for me, that would be a lot. i don't even use that much for bulking. got up to 281 or so with my first cycle mentioned earlier at 4000 cals ed. i was thinking about switching the ratio up a bit, maybe to 70/20/10, not much difference than now though.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
this'll be my second run with tren, first time was at 50mg ed with testprop100 and boldprop86. 5000 cals?? for me, that would be a lot. i don't even use that much for bulking. got up to 281 or so with my first cycle mentioned earlier at 4000 cals ed. i was thinking about switching the ratio up a bit, maybe to 70/20/10, not much difference than now though.
Wow man you bloat up easily - you're worse off than me :D With a solid dose of tren you should be able to shed fat at 4000cal/day. Hell, I was shedding fat anything under 7k calories a day (good thing too ;)). Are entirely sedentary besides gym lifting?

I dunno man, if I were you I'd push the dosage, bump your protein up some, hit up the EC, get some light cardio in every day if you're really sedentary, and keep the calories moderate. I can't imagine someone who's almost 270 and fairly hard not losing fat on tren while eating near 4000 calories a day :think:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Wow man you bloat up easily - you're worse off than me :D With a solid dose of tren you should be able to shed fat at 4000cal/day. Hell, I was shedding fat anything under 7k calories a day (good thing too ;)). Are entirely sedentary besides gym lifting?

I dunno man, if I were you I'd push the dosage, bump your protein up some, hit up the EC, get some light cardio in every day if you're really sedentary, and keep the calories moderate. I can't imagine someone who's almost 270 and fairly hard not losing fat on tren while eating near 4000 calories a day :think:
well damn, i definately won't turn down more calories :drunk: guess i'll stick to my current diet with ed cardio. yup, i've got some EC on hand ready to go as well. sedentary? not really, i'm currently on terminal leave from the marine corps since i'm getting out, so that's basically paid vacation for 2 months :)

thanks for the advice exnihilo. :cheers:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'd keep the split at 60/25/15 personally and i'm a big fan of cardio right upon waking for 45-60 mins 155-165 heart rate on an empty stomach 3-4x a week

just remember to slowly ramp down the calories so your body doesn't get shocked and scared and start burning muscle (could be trouble if it starts with your calf muscles haha ;))

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just remember to slowly ramp down the calories so your body doesn't get shocked and scared and start burning muscle (could be trouble if it starts with your calf muscles haha ;))
goddamn calf jokes..........

and yeah, morning cardio is probably best but it fucking sucks. :trout:

also, i figured out my diet last night. wrote everything down for what i'm eating. my diet is very consistent generally with the same exact food and portions. the split isn't quite what i thought it was. protein-438, carbs-350, fats-109. total of 4128 cals. what do you think? carbs too high? 90% of my carbs come from sweet potatoes and rolled oats.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
That looks fine man. Plenty of protein, fat within reasonable levels, enough carbs I think unless you do a really hard workout that day (though you're trying to cut so I digress). With tren, some EC, fish oil and moderate cardio/activity you should notice a nice steady leaning and strength gain as well.

I wouldn't worry about the morning cardio, in fact if I were you I'd invest in a giant tire and a weight sled, and start dragging and flipping. You're a big guy not some lycra and spandex clad cardio bunny - do big guy exercise :D If you MUST get on the treadmill, put the incline up to like 15 degrees and walk at about a ~3mph pace for 15-20 minutes without holding on to the handlebars - that'll get them calves up to snuff :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'd personally lower everything a little bit, 4100 cals seems like a ton to be, but you don have 60 some odd pounds on me so maybe its not that much, you can always tinker with it if things are going as you want them too

and beelze i kid because i care ... lol there's a reason you can't see my calves in my avatar haha

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
That looks fine man. Plenty of protein, fat within reasonable levels, enough carbs I think unless you do a really hard workout that day (though you're trying to cut so I digress). With tren, some EC, fish oil and moderate cardio/activity you should notice a nice steady leaning and strength gain as well.

I wouldn't worry about the morning cardio, in fact if I were you I'd invest in a giant tire and a weight sled, and start dragging and flipping. You're a big guy not some lycra and spandex clad cardio bunny - do big guy exercise :D If you MUST get on the treadmill, put the incline up to like 15 degrees and walk at about a ~3mph pace for 15-20 minutes without holding on to the handlebars - that'll get them calves up to snuff :)
****, i forgot i started this thread. thanks for the responses guys. i'm at 4100 cals right now and still dropping weight faster than i would have liked to. can't wait to kickstart this next cycle, even considering t3 usage, still researching on that part though. if ya'll can contribute any to that area of study, plz do.

ex,
i might have to try that stairmaster idea for calves, it sure as **** ain't gonna hurt any. if this next cutter doesn't do it for me, then i'm hanging my bb roots up and grabbing on to a PL routine.

glen,
no worries on the calf jokes bro. gives me more reason to train them harder. i make fun of yours at every chance i get and i haven't even seen them. :poke:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
****, i forgot i started this thread. thanks for the responses guys. i'm at 4100 cals right now and still dropping weight faster than i would have liked to. can't wait to kickstart this next cycle, even considering t3 usage, still researching on that part though. if ya'll can contribute any to that area of study, plz do.

ex,
i might have to try that stairmaster idea for calves, it sure as **** ain't gonna hurt any. if this next cutter doesn't do it for me, then i'm hanging my bb roots up and grabbing on to a PL routine.

glen,
no worries on the calf jokes bro. gives me more reason to train them harder. i make fun of yours at every chance i get and i haven't even seen them. :poke:
Kick up the cals man! Keep them clean though... Seriously, I'm off right now and eating ~7000 cals/day or so (slightly less when I don't work out, slightly more with a pre/post workout addition) and my weight is ever so slowly inching up, and I'm staying fairly lean. I was actually losing weight at ~6000, if you can fucking believe that.

As for getting on the PL bandwagon, you'd be in good company man - and you'd fit right in... At a meet you see nothing but a bunch of giant bald white guys with goatees. You can stay moderately lean and do well at PL as well, but you'll never meet a top notch powerlifter who's proportionate - they all have huge thick abs, black bubble booty and giant triceps :D Bench shirts and squat suits are the peak of high fashion though, guaranteed to make any chick all, umm, hot... yeah that's it... for ya :rofl:

Edit: T3 is nasty **** bro, it eats muscle like crazy for a lot of people. Decent doses also will make you feel hot, sweaty and tired... I'd save it for when you need to kickstart a diet that's not working anymore, and cardio/ec aren't doing the trick.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Kick up the cals man! Keep them clean though... Seriously, I'm off right now and eating ~7000 cals/day or so (slightly less when I don't work out, slightly more with a pre/post workout addition) and my weight is ever so slowly inching up, and I'm staying fairly lean. I was actually losing weight at ~6000, if you can fucking believe that.

As for getting on the PL bandwagon, you'd be in good company man - and you'd fit right in... At a meet you see nothing but a bunch of giant bald white guys with goatees. You can stay moderately lean and do well at PL as well, but you'll never meet a top notch powerlifter who's proportionate - they all have huge thick abs, black bubble booty and giant triceps :D Bench shirts and squat suits are the peak of high fashion though, guaranteed to make any chick all, umm, hot... yeah that's it... for ya :rofl:

Edit: T3 is nasty **** bro, it eats muscle like crazy for a lot of people. Decent doses also will make you feel hot, sweaty and tired... I'd save it for when you need to kickstart a diet that's not working anymore, and cardio/ec aren't doing the trick.
losing weight at 6000 cals is crazy. not even sure if i can hold down 6000 clean cals.

PL does sound like more of my cup of tea. every time i cut down, the muscle loss is too much to bear. i'm gonna have to start checking that site out you gave me before.

cool deal, **** t3 it is. i've bumped up the cals some to around 4600 a day now, all clean. i'll see how that works for me.