first ph/ds epi review

ivancat

Awards
Running havoc at
First week 20/30/30/30/30/30/30
Second week 30
Third week 30
Fourth week 40

With cycle assist, milk thistle, glucosamine, taurine, and protein.

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3mg ed
Pct revolution
Creatine
Preworkout

Any suggestions or would I be good? I'm not running this until end of june, but it will be my first ph/ds and I want to make sure this is fine. I know there's a lot of threads, but it's just confusing with everyone elses opinions.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre gonna have to throw some numbers out before anyone will take your thread seriously. things like age, weight, goal, lifts

ivancat

Awards
Oh my bad, thanks for the advice. 24, 5'7. 185 lbs at 14% BF. I do a 5 day split(chest, back, legs, arms, shoulders) saturdays and sundays I do light cardio. Training since I was in highschool for sports.

ivancat

Awards
Goal, I don't know what to expect from epi, but I want to at least add 5-7 lbs on me. People are telling me I won't get much from 1 bottle and etc. So I really don't know if I want to get another bottle, or just run 1 month since it's my first ph.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Goal, I don't know what to expect from epi, but I want to at least add 5-7 lbs on me. People are telling me I won't get much from 1 bottle and etc. So I really don't know if I want to get another bottle, or just run 1 month since it's my first ph.
get another bottle and run for 6 weeks. it really starts to shine in week 3, so 4 weeks just isnt long enough. dont let it being a first run stop you from doing it right. if you have a legit serm, youll be fine

in my experience, epi is a badass for recomp and strength. you can do 5-7lbs no problem

ivancat

Awards
Nolva still fine at 20/20/10/10 for a 6 week cycle? And thanks again guys, really appreciate it!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Nolva still fine at 20/20/10/10 for a 6 week cycle? And thanks again guys, really appreciate it!
yea thats fine for most cycles. it when you get into shutdown areas like heavy stackers, sd, or pinning where youll want to double the dose

FranARG

Awards
You can also get an OTC PCT to add to the Nolva, just to be sure. But even if you dont, you will probably be OK.
Good luck!

ivancat

Awards
What would you recommend as an otc pct? Would revolution pct suffice?

FranARG

Awards
That would do. I've heard that AD-3 PCT, from Lecheek, its good too. It has the same active component as Revolution, and other good stuff as well. I ordered some, and will be using it on my cycle in a few weeks, but I have not tried it yet.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Out of curiosity, what reasoning do you have behind running 20mg for just the first day? With 3-4 dosages you can keep more consistent blood levels due to epistane's half life, but that would be difficult with only 2 doses. I would personally just start at 30, 20mg the first days seems like an unnecessary precaution.

zpole

i stopped epi at 6 weeks and gained 10 lbs i didnt see gains until week 4 1/2 then put it all on. i since stopped for a week and now miss it so im going back on for another 2 weeks.

ivancat

Awards
Greenearth, I just wanna see if I react badly to epi since it's my first, but that was before. I don't care haha I'm just gonna jump it to 30 for the first day

ivancat

Awards
New question.. thinking about stacking andro 1 from finaflex for a test base, would that be too much for a first run. Thinking about 2 caps a day alongside my last 4 weeks on epi.