1-Androstenolone + IGF1 + PH-19

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So I'll be running the stack above; not my first run at PH, have PCT at hand, Nolva just in case, everything should be set. Aside from it the standard, DAA + Erase + Anabeta

I'll run

1-Ando: 2 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4
Ph 19: 0 / 0 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4
IGF 3 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4

I'm going to be doing a variant from Doggcrap to fit with CBL (basically HIIT at the end of every session) 4x a week.

Will do the occasional empty stomach cardio at noon (lunch break), probably 2-3 times a week.

Have all the support supps as well, life support, Adam, BCAA, Fish Oil, Agmatine, Forsoklii, Creatine, Joint Support.

Now, here's the question; my CBL I basically have a protein shake at 4PM, workout at 5:30, and then load it up with food at 7:30 - 8PM. I used to take some ephedrine from time to time to help with hunger control. Would take 2 x 12.5mg of Ephedrine during the day be an overkill?

Thoughts? Any feedback is appreciated.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bump?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Is this 1-Androstenolone good for anything?

And do LG Sciences have a test base PH?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
And as far as the original question with ephedrine?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bump for use of Ephedrine along those...

No LG reps around?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Is this 1-Androstenolone good for anything?

And do LG Sciences have a test base PH?
The 1-DHEA is probably this only thing anabolic in OP's stack. The dear antler stuff is a joke. I'm just confused by the 6-Ketoprogesterone -- maybe it will do something, but I'm skeptical.

OP, if you did not purchase already, consider a higher dose of 1-Andro and stack with stano. You'll save money and have a more effective stack.

There should be no issue with ephedrine. However, if your just looking for hunger control go with back coffee.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RatnikK Anabolics 20
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2
Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 0