Taylor Swiftis gettin' yolked

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I'm starting my first test-e cycle June 3rd. I have everything together except pins and my Toremifene, which I'm buying in May.

Stats: lifting seriously 3 years. I've ran two PH cycles with proper PCTs.

5'10" at 180lbs around 10-11%bf

Outline:

1-12 Test-E 500mg (split 250mg Monday morning and Thursday night)

1-4 Dianabol 50mg (25mg 30 minutes preworkout; 25mg 4 hours later

4-14 hCG 500IU split 250iu Sunday night and Wednesday night

I have Arimidex, Aromasin and Prami.

Can I use the Prami only if needed? If I control E2, I'm sure prolactin will be fine.

PCT:

14-18
Toremifene 120/90/90/60/30
Endosurge 6 caps
DAA 3grams
Erase Pro 0/0/1/1/1/1

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Don`t you know testosterone will grow you a mustache? And a jaw the likes of Schwarzenpecker?

A beautiful sexy girl like you should never take test....

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Don`t you know testosterone will grow you a mustache? And a jaw the likes of Schwarzenpecker?

A beautiful sexy girl like you should never take test....
Busted.

I'm asking for Taylor Lautner....

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I think you might be overdoing it. Probably no need for prami, arimadex and aero at the same time. Aero should be more than enough. Hcg is probably not necessary for a simple cycle like that as well. Save the hcg for a blast at the end if at all. Otherwise GL and you will enjoy the results, especially with the kicker!

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I think you might be overdoing it. Probably no need for prami, arimadex and aero at the same time. Aero should be more than enough. Hcg is probably not necessary for a simple cycle like that as well. Save the hcg for a blast at the end if at all. Otherwise GL and you will enjoy the results, especially with the kicker!
I'm using the Arimidex first, then sliding into Aromasin to avoid rebound. I just have a bottle of Arimidex I want to use. I'll save the hCG for another time

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Good stuff. If you don't use it you lose it? Lol

People overdo the hcg thing and it actually hinders recovery over long term use. 4 wks on 4wks off is ok but people run that shyt like its the cure for cancer. Aesthetically your nuts will atrophy but that has no bearing whatsoever on testicular function which people misinterpret all the time. They will bounce back fine with proper pct which you already have.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
No need for arimidex if you have aromasin. No rebound with suicidal AI's.
And why not clomid for PCT? Tried and true! I had bunk torem and it was a bad time.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
No need for arimidex if you have aromasin. No rebound with suicidal AI's.
And why not clomid for PCT? Tried and true! I had bunk torem and it was a bad time.
I've run Torem twice with solid results. I am thinking of running low dose Clomid alongside the Torem.

I have Arimidex on hand, I haven't ordered the Aromasin. That's why I was going to use the Arimidex first.