First cycle what do you think?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Done deal

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

I'm going to look into the ventrogluts but seems like the location has to be right on the money.
    It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
    •   

3. Haha you'll know when ya hit you siatica hahahaha

4. Siatix nerve!*

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
    Damn man. I think I feel what you're talking about but I'm not sure. I looked at a couple videos but it doesn't look that easy. Sitting down is a great way to find it I just don't know the exact spot
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

I think I found the spot Boone. Does the depth make a difference or is it like your glutes? Because I use 1.5 needle??

7. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Haha you'll know when ya hit you siatica hahahaha
    The sciatic nerve is at te bottom of your spine bud. You'd hit it if you dig into the middle of your ass cheek instead of the top. Come on now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

I think I found the spot Boone. Does the depth make a difference or is it like your glutes? Because I use 1.5 needle??
    I don't know for sure about the depth. From what I do know its supposed to be a much bigger muscle then the small piece you can feel so I would think you're ok but can't guarantee. I used 1" to the syringe without a problem so you could always just not go all the way in with 1.5"
    PHWSupplements Store Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

The sciatic nerve is at te bottom of your spine bud. You'd hit it if you dig into the middle of your ass cheek instead of the top. Come on now.

I don't know for sure about the depth. From what I do know its supposed to be a much bigger muscle then the small piece you can feel so I would think you're ok but can't guarantee. I used 1" to the syringe without a problem so you could always just not go all the way in with 1.5"
    Boone... I did it bro. I was a lot worried but I did it. I was dreaming about it and kept feeling the right spot throughout the night ha ha. It's a little easier to spot standing but I actually did it sitting down

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

Boone... I did it bro. I was a lot worried but I did it. I was dreaming about it and kept feeling the right spot throughout the night ha ha. It's a little easier to spot standing but I actually did it sitting down
    Ha way to go. It's the best once you're over the nervous feeling. Def not as hard to find as everyone makes it out.
    PHWSupplements Store Rep

10. Oh man your gonna love prop.

I'm on my first cycle currently, got a pic of where I'm at in 35 days in my thread. I personally would have added something, I have little to no sides at 100 ml eod.

Good luck man! Ill subscribe

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Ha way to go. It's the best once you're over the nervous feeling. Def not as hard to find as everyone makes it out.
    I was good this morning but it had gotten sore since. Virgin muscle.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Oh man your gonna love prop.

I'm on my first cycle currently, got a pic of where I'm at in 35 days in my thread. I personally would have added something, I have little to no sides at 100 ml eod.

Good luck man! Ill subscribe
    Good to have you bro. I was thinking about stepping up the dosage but since I'm adding the Var, may not be necessary. I want to really lean out, so we will see how I feel in another week.

Send me the link to your log

13. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

I was good this morning but it had gotten sore since. Virgin muscle.
    It's nothing like a sore glute tho. So much smaller and out of the way
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle what do you think?
    By joshbking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. EPISTANE first cycle. what do you think.
    By lc123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
  3. First Cycle, What do you think ?
    By hitman6813 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:33 PM
  4. first cycle what do you think
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 10:44 AM
  5. first cycle, what do you think