First cycle what do you think?

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
So you already know by the title this will be my first cycle.
But first here's a brief HISTORY.
Im 28 and have been working out seriously for 6-7 years. I've done supplementing, macro breakdowns, and have been through all kinds of workouts (I was a personal trainernfor 2 years). Recently i've come to the conclusion where curiousity has gotten the best of me and have decided i want to run my very first AAS cycle. Through a lot of reading and my own research i've come to the conclusion that running a cycle of test and anavar sounded great for me. Keep in mind i have already been down the pro hormone road halodrol and superdrol, with halodrol working best for me. Superdrol was to harsh on me and i guess it didnt take right with my body not to sure why. Halodrol even at 25-50mgs a day tightened up my whole body and i felt great so that was enjoyable.

My goal:
To have an enjoyable and safe first experience with aas and mainly to cut down and be better than i would be normally

My plan:
Blood test this week hopefully if all goes well starting May6th
To run 200-250mgs of test prop a week for 12 weeks
(Chose test prop bc its easier to control levels and great for cutting with less bloat)
The last 6 weeks throw in some var at around 30-50mgs ed
(Already have the var and the test will be in anyday now)
Have nolvadex on hand
Hcg will be here mid cycle
Arimidex is a phone call away

MY STATS:
Male
5'10"
200lbs
15-17% bf

QUESTIONS:

Prone to anxiety wasn't sure if this cycle of aas might trigger that?
For example first time taking halodrol i was very nervous with how my body would react. (Have been since ive had an allergic reaction with something when i was a kid and it caused me to be rushed to the hospital and choking for air not pleasant)

Is the first time pinning more anxiety than it's actually worth? As far as it's not a big deal?

Any words of advice or encouragement for this cycle?

Any critiquing you see or can make would be much appreciated. (No aggressive comments please seriously just looking for guidance more or less)

Thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So you already know by the title this will be my first cycle.
But first here's a brief HISTORY.
Im 28 and have been working out seriously for 6-7 years. I've done supplementing, macro breakdowns, and have been through all kinds of workouts (I was a personal trainernfor 2 years). Recently i've come to the conclusion where curiousity has gotten the best of me and have decided i want to run my very first AAS cycle. Through a lot of reading and my own research i've come to the conclusion that running a cycle of test and anavar sounded great for me. Keep in mind i have already been down the pro hormone road halodrol and superdrol, with halodrol working best for me. Superdrol was to harsh on me and i guess it didnt take right with my body not to sure why. Halodrol even at 25-50mgs a day tightened up my whole body and i felt great so that was enjoyable.

My goal:
To have an enjoyable and safe first experience with aas and mainly to cut down and be better than i would be normally

My plan:
Blood test this week hopefully if all goes well starting May6th
To run 200-250mgs of test prop a week for 12 weeks
(Chose test prop bc its easier to control levels and great for cutting with less bloat)
The last 6 weeks throw in some var at around 30-50mgs ed
(Already have the var and the test will be in anyday now)
Have nolvadex on hand
Hcg will be here mid cycle
Arimidex is a phone call away

MY STATS:
Male
5'10"
200lbs
15-17% bf

QUESTIONS:

Prone to anxiety wasn't sure if this cycle of aas might trigger that?
For example first time taking halodrol i was very nervous with how my body would react. (Have been since ive had an allergic reaction with something when i was a kid and it caused me to be rushed to the hospital and choking for air not pleasant)

Is the first time pinning more anxiety than it's actually worth? As far as it's not a big deal?

Any words of advice or encouragement for this cycle?

Any critiquing you see or can make would be much appreciated. (No aggressive comments please seriously just looking for guidance more or less)

Thanks.
12 weeks is pretty long for a prop cycle... As a short ester prop is better suited for a shorter (4-8wk) cycle. Most people start seeing diminishing returns after about 5-6 weeks so you're pretty much just shutting yourself down and increasing your risks for longer for very little return the last few weeks.

Your mg levels look a bit low also, I'm assuming you plan to pin 50-75mg eod? Even for a first cycle you could probably do better at 100 eod, especially if you do shorten the cycle.

As for the pinning and such, unless you have a big needle phobia it's not a big deal. I actually loved it and couldn't wait for my next pin ha. It's like people say about getting a tattoo/piercing, very addictive.

My suggestion would be to take your 12 weeks, use the first 4 to begin a hard, natty cut. Then, once you begin to get a bit worn and need a boost, jump into your cycle which would now be 8 weeks. This way, you'll get a huge performance boost, already have a good base going, and not waste your gear those last few weeks when it wouldn't be doing much.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Thanks much appreciated. So there's no benefit for running a 12 week cycle of prop really? I was reading that after 4 weeks im already shut down. I have already started to cut natty also i forgot to add.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
And yes i was thinking 250mgs a week to see how my body handles the surplus all of the sudden. And yes the var would be everyday

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks much appreciated. So there's no benefit for running a 12 week cycle of prop really? I was reading that after 4 weeks im already shut down. I have already started to cut natty also i forgot to add.
And yes i was thinking 250mgs a week to see how my body handles the surplus all of the sudden. And yes the var would be everyday
It's not that there's "no" benefit, just less of one and more of a risk of sides, rough pct, etc. With prop you'll most likely be shut down in even less then 4 wks... I felt it around 2 actually... The point though is that the longer you're shut down, the harder it CAN be to restart. This is totally speculative though as some people bounce back very quickly after a long brutal shutdown, while others take awhile even on a short "light" cycle.

For reference what did you have planned for pct?

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Well thats also the reason i wanted to run 250mgs a week instead of 400-500.. And for pct i plan on taking nolva and hcg.....

Side note i've heard a lot of ppl have bad experiences with nolva, ie.- dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and blood clotting? Thats not too comforting lol but its what i have already idk how true that is.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Well thats also the reason i wanted to run 250mgs a week instead of 400-500.. And for pct i plan on taking nolva and hcg.....

Side note i've heard a lot of ppl have bad experiences with nolva, ie.- dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and blood clotting? Thats not too comforting lol but its what i have already idk how true that is.
You see that for any serm, but its not like they are common, for most people its fine. Run the hcg weeks 4 or 5 thru 12, not in pct

stamp_on_kids

Awards
You also have to realize once you are shut down you are basically taking a trt dose, so halfway thru your cycle you are going to be like a guy with just really high natty test levels

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
You see that for any serm, but its not like they are common, for most people its fine. Run the hcg weeks 4 or 5 thru 12, not in pct
Oh thats good to know bc ive actually read it happens a lot with nolva.... Yea i was actually planning to run it on cycle just more towards weeks 8 and on but will take ur advice on taking it earlier

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Oh thats good to know bc ive actually read it happens a lot with nolva.... Yea i was actually planning to run it on cycle just more towards weeks 8 and on but will take ur advice on taking it earlier
With it being your first cycle you might not get shutdown as fast, but yeah with hcg it can make recovering smoother and you might as well not wait until they are significantly smaller towards the end. Make sure you have an ai on hand as well.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
With it being your first cycle you might not get shutdown as fast, but yeah with hcg it can make recovering smoother and you might as well not wait until they are significantly smaller towards the end. Make sure you have an ai on hand as well.
Yea thanks for that... I have arimidex thats a phone call away if needed... Any words of advice or knowledge on the anxiety part?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea thanks for that... I have arimidex thats a phone call away if needed... Any words of advice or knowledge on the anxiety part?
Don't be a *****? Ha it's really not bad and can be quite fun once you get into it

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Don't be a *****? Ha it's really not bad and can be quite fun once you get into it
Im far from that i just dont want it to make me have anxiety as i am kinda prone to it with certain things

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I highly recommend doubling your dose of var, 30-50mg is low and u won't b satisfied with the results. 75mg would b much better.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Im far from that i just dont want it to make me have anxiety as i am kinda prone to it with certain things

haha i.hear that man, i think it just makes all emotions more extreme, just be aware and you will be fine

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I highly recommend doubling your dose of var, 30-50mg is low and u won't b satisfied with the results. 75mg would b much better.
X2, I.would start.at 60 and work up to 80, that seems to be the sweet spot for most

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Bump it up to over 50 even while cycling with test prop n first cycle?

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Do you guys recommend hcg throughout the cycle or just post cycle? N approx dosing?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do you guys recommend hcg throughout the cycle or just post cycle? N approx dosing?
No hcg, you'll b shutdown regardless. Just focus on having a really good pct. Hcg can actually hinder recovery.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Subbed!

Doing the same cycle starting tomorrow! Haha. Its also my first cycle and i cant wait.

I dont want to hi jack your thread, but if you want we can keep it going together and ill post my layout.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Subbed!

Doing the same cycle starting tomorrow! Haha. Its also my first cycle and i cant wait.

I dont want to hi jack your thread, but if you want we can keep it going together and ill post my layout.
Yea man thats awesome.... Sounds good to me... I was hoping someone would be doing the sane one as me too lol... Yea lmk how its going... What doses are u running? And pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

Yea man thats awesome.... Sounds good to me... I was hoping someone would be doing the sane one as me too lol... Yea lmk how its going... What doses are u running? And pct?
Good luck guys. And don't be afraid to change things as you go. Up or down, adding and subtracting, etc. you want to get the most you can and learn everything you can so keep the diet and training solid and tweak the gear to meet your goals and expectations.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Good luck guys. And don't be afraid to change things as you go. Up or down, adding and subtracting, etc. you want to get the most you can and learn everything you can so keep the diet and training solid and tweak the gear to meet your goals and expectations.
Thanks yea i plan to much appreciated i will post a reg on here every inj or diff feeling

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
My stats

6ft
220 Lbs
10-11% BF
31 yrs

Training for about 10 years and have experience with SARMS and Transdermals. I know for sure that I am gyno prone so I have to keep Letro on hand and run a AI with this cycle. I still have a pebble behind my nipple from my last run with Transaderm/Osta but as soon as I jumped on Aromasin the mass decreased in size, but has not fully gone away. I was thinking of running the Letro at the beginning, but I will just see how it goes.

Goal is to cut and lower BF % while increasing LBM. Here is what my cycle looks like:

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
My stats

6ft
220 Lbs
10-11% BF
31 yrs

Training for about 10 years and have experience with SARMS and Transdermals. I know for sure that I am gyno prone so I have to keep Letro on hand and run a AI with this cycle. I still have a pebble behind my nipple from my last run with Transaderm/Osta but as soon as I jumped on Aromasin the mass decreased in size, but has not fully gone away. I was thinking of running the Letro at the beginning, but I will just see how it goes.

Goal is to cut and lower BF % while increasing LBM. Here is what my cycle looks like:

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg
I want to make sure i have all bases covered. Anything I should have on hand before I start?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ok, first, from someone who is on TRT at about 200/week, 250mg/week is basically just replacing the test you would have been making before it shut you down, maybe slightly higher but not enough to see a difference really. That is a TRT level dose. You will waste your money, time, and take risks with sides like infection and shutting down your HPTA just to do what your body was doing without... You should be looking at 400-500mg/week for your first cycle. Prop is stronger per mg so maybe 350 work for you while still being very low and safe getting your feet wet.

So 100mg EOD is probably good to start if you're anxious about the effects, BUT it's not a pro hormone or designer steroid, your body already runs on test and the freaky sides people get from orals are non-existent here. Nothing to be anxious about... I'm an anxious guy and can't hardly do even the mild PH/DS so I understand the anxiety, but test is nice. No comparison

Var. I don't know. I have always been happy with very low doses with orals but I have never used var and don't know what you'd be happy with. I just know I'd run the Test at a reasonable dosage like 350-500mg and if you low-dose the var for a little bump, fine. You might like it that way.

Nolva is also taken for 5 years straight by cancer patients so the sides listed in the warnings are at the extremes. Blood clots are my only fear there and I take 81mg aspirin before bed daily while on it and stop worrying.

Good luck

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Ok, first, from someone who is on TRT at about 200/week, 250mg/week is basically just replacing the test you would have been making before it shut you down, maybe slightly higher but not enough to see a difference really. That is a TRT level dose. You will waste your money, time, and take risks with sides like infection and shutting down your HPTA just to do what your body was doing without... You should be looking at 400-500mg/week for your first cycle. Prop is stronger per mg so maybe 350 work for you while still being very low and safe getting your feet wet.

So 100mg EOD is probably good to start if you're anxious about the effects, BUT it's not a pro hormone or designer steroid, your body already runs on test and the freaky sides people get from orals are non-existent here. Nothing to be anxious about... I'm an anxious guy and can't hardly do even the mild PH/DS so I understand the anxiety, but test is nice. No comparison

Var. I don't know. I have always been happy with very low doses with orals but I have never used var and don't know what you'd be happy with. I just know I'd run the Test at a reasonable dosage like 350-500mg and if you low-dose the var for a little bump, fine. You might like it that way.

Nolva is also taken for 5 years straight by cancer patients so the sides listed in the warnings are at the extremes. Blood clots are my only fear there and I take 81mg aspirin before bed daily while on it and stop worrying.

Good luck
This was very informative thank u for that some real user info... I am freaked out about the nolva sides lol specially blood clots they freak me out bc they can take u out any second thats my anxious side too.

I will probably take ur advice and bump it up to 300mgs a week then thank u

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
My stats

6ft
220 Lbs
10-11% BF
31 yrs

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg
Wow thats a lot more than i had in mind... I am going for test prop, and var... Then run acg and then nolva for pct.... I have an AI on hand since i am also prone to gyno.... Ur cycle makes mine seem like im missing a lot

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
One more thing. As mentioned, do NOT use HCG as part of PCT. it should be used at low doses on cycle so that there isn't much testicular atrophy, and less recovery needed during PCT. But because it replaces LH, it will only stop you from recovering once the cycle is over

Start HCG maybe 2-4 weeks into your cycle at just 250iu two times a week. Short ester test like prop, stop the HCG when you stop the test. Start your SERM and enjoy a quick recovery.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Wow thats a lot more than i had in mind... I am going for test prop, and var... Then run acg and then nolva for pct.... I have an AI on hand since i am also prone to gyno.... Ur cycle makes mine seem like im missing a lot
You're not missing a lot. Some people like to load up on all the ancillaries.

Cycle:
Test
AI
HCG if used, 500iu wk

PCT:
SERM
Suicidal AI if needed

Aspirin on hand
Drink lots of water
Eat lots of protein

Make sure you have a legit AI though, not bunk. It will ruin your day, lol

I like aromasin (exemestane) because there is no estrogen rebound. but use a good source and know that it is g2g.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
You're not missing a lot. Some people like to load up on all the ancillaries.

Cycle:
Test
AI
HCG if used, 500iu wk

PCT:
SERM
Suicidal AI if needed

Aspirin on hand
Drink lots of water
Eat lots of protein

Make sure you have a legit AI though, not bunk. It will ruin your day, lol

I like aromasin (exemestane) because there is no estrogen rebound. but use a good source and know that it is g2g.
I have a very reliable source even deals with a lot of the pro's.... I know a lot of ppl that use the persons aas and comes very highly recommended.... I was planning on using hcg throughout the cycle also not as the pct.... Aromasin ive heard of but idk about having access to it i know arimidex i have access too... I think the var will also help with sides possibly bc of the hardening effect it has

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Arimidex on cycle as an AI should be great
Ok thanks for the advice i def appreciate it... I feel like a pu$$y and overly cautious but its how i am to have some kinda relaxation to my nerves... Im a daredevil but when it comes to taking meds/ph's/aas im extremely cautious idk y

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
My stats

6ft
220 Lbs
10-11% BF
31 yrs

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
3-12 Anavar 80mg ED
3-12 N2Guard
5-8 HCGenerate
9-10 HCG 500 ius week
11-12 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Ostarine 25mg
This is an exceptionally well laid out protocol. Go with this. Looks straight from A guy I follow on another board.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
This is an exceptionally well laid out protocol. Go with this. Looks straight from A guy I follow on another board.
Haha. I also follow other boards. Its helpfull to get ideas from other pros. I had a little help for sure.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Sinister, if I have that mass under my nipple which is small, should I go with Letro at the beginning of the cycle or should just stay with the Aromasin?

I started today and will keep you posted on my progress guys. Looking forward to this run.
1cc of test prop and 12.5mg of Aromasin today.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice i def appreciate it... I feel like a pu$$y and overly cautious but its how i am to have some kinda relaxation to my nerves... Im a daredevil but when it comes to taking meds/ph's/aas im extremely cautious idk y
Caution is not a bad thing! And with this community you should have resources to keep yourself safe. Stay cautious if that's what works for you.

People ripped on me for my cycle layout when I wanted to run Hdrol at just 50mg daily. I didn't feel comfortable upping to 75 or 100 like everyone else was, but I did because everyone told me what I was doing was ridiculous and a waste. My BP went through the roof and I had a panic attack and racing heart for hours...

Listen to your body and do it your own way, just take the information and experience of others to help you decide what your way is...

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Caution is not a bad thing! And with this community you should have resources to keep yourself safe. Stay cautious if that's what works for you.

People ripped on me for my cycle layout when I wanted to run Hdrol at just 50mg daily. I didn't feel comfortable upping to 75 or 100 like everyone else was, but I did because everyone told me what I was doing was ridiculous and a waste. My BP went through the roof and I had a panic attack and racing heart for hours...

Listen to your body and do it your own way, just take the information and experience of others to help you decide what your way is...
Yea im starting to see the support... Its awesome... And i always do what feels better for me

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Under what circumstances do you need to use caber? I don't have caber on hand and wanted to know if that is needed in a Prop/Var cycle. ??

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Im not familiar with caber to be honest man i have no plans in using it

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Would that be needed for a cycle with test prop and var?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would that be needed for a cycle with test prop and var?
Nope. It's for something like tren that converts to prolactin

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Thanks man. Nothing worse then not being prepared for sides. .haha

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Wanted to know if there is a certain number of times or cc's you can shoot into one muscle group? I have been going EOD into glutes only, 1cc but I think I'm about to step up to 1.5 cc. Thoughts?