First cycle what do you think?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Wanted to know if there is a certain number of times or cc's you can shoot into one muscle group? I have been going EOD into glutes only, 1cc but I think I'm about to step up to 1.5 cc. Thoughts?
    Different muscles can handle diff amounts. Bigger muscles like glutes, quads, etc can take a ton (I've heard of 5ml or more). Smaller muscles like delts, ventrogluts, etc are better with 3 or less. Very small groups like bis tris calves or pecs are only for small amts like 1-1.5max.

    As far as rotation there's really no set time. As you pin an area more and more you will build scar tissue which can e pretty painful to push through. I would t pin a muscle more then once every 3-4 days
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Different muscles can handle diff amounts. Bigger muscles like glutes, quads, etc can take a ton (I've heard of 5ml or more). Smaller muscles like delts, ventrogluts, etc are better with 3 or less. Very small groups like bis tris calves or pecs are only for small amts like 1-1.5max.

    As far as rotation there's really no set time. As you pin an area more and more you will build scar tissue which can e pretty painful to push through. I would t pin a muscle more then once every 3-4 days
    Yeah that's what I'm doing now. I might try my quads. Just a little freaked out by it though. EOD works out to be 2x a week in the same muscle. Virgin muscle too. . ha ha. It's a little sore now
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Yeah that's what I'm doing now. I might try my quads. Just a little freaked out by it though. EOD works out to be 2x a week in the same muscle. Virgin muscle too. . ha ha. It's a little sore now
    I'd say you def need to work in some other spots. Quads are by far the easiest. Ventrogluts are my personal favorite as its an area that's easy to get to and doesn't have any affect on anything if it gets sore. Delts are pretty easy as well.

    Check out spotinjections.com it's pretty much everyone's go to site for where to inject. Also something as simple as typing in "(insert muscle name) injection" on google or google images will give you loads of info.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  4. I saw you said you had nolva on had because you are gyno so are you also gonna run it in pct?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    I'd say you def need to work in some other spots. Quads are by far the easiest. Ventrogluts are my personal favorite as its an area that's easy to get to and doesn't have any affect on anything if it gets sore. Delts are pretty easy as well.

    Check out spotinjections.com it's pretty much everyone's go to site for where to inject. Also something as simple as typing in "(insert muscle name) injection" on google or google images will give you loads of info.
    I'll check that out for sure.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I saw you said you had nolva on had because you are gyno so are you also gonna run it in pct?
    Definitely not using Nolva in Pct.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Definitely not using Nolva in Pct.
    Clomid is king IMO in pct

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

    Clomid is king IMO in pct
    Agreed

  9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    I'd say you def need to work in some other spots. Quads are by far the easiest. Ventrogluts are my personal favorite as its an area that's easy to get to and doesn't have any affect on anything if it gets sore. Delts are pretty easy as well.

    Check out spotinjections.com it's pretty much everyone's go to site for where to inject. Also something as simple as typing in "(insert muscle name) injection" on google or google images will give you loads of info.
    I'm going to look into the ventrogluts but seems like the location has to be right on the money.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I'm going to look into the ventrogluts but seems like the location has to be right on the money.
    Quads is simple

  11. Done deal

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I'm going to look into the ventrogluts but seems like the location has to be right on the money.
    It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  13. Haha you'll know when ya hit you siatica hahahaha

  14. Siatix nerve!*

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
    Damn man. I think I feel what you're talking about but I'm not sure. I looked at a couple videos but it doesn't look that easy. Sitting down is a great way to find it I just don't know the exact spot

  16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
    I think I found the spot Boone. Does the depth make a difference or is it like your glutes? Because I use 1.5 needle??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Haha you'll know when ya hit you siatica hahahaha
    The sciatic nerve is at te bottom of your spine bud. You'd hit it if you dig into the middle of your ass cheek instead of the top. Come on now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I think I found the spot Boone. Does the depth make a difference or is it like your glutes? Because I use 1.5 needle??
    I don't know for sure about the depth. From what I do know its supposed to be a much bigger muscle then the small piece you can feel so I would think you're ok but can't guarantee. I used 1" to the syringe without a problem so you could always just not go all the way in with 1.5"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    The sciatic nerve is at te bottom of your spine bud. You'd hit it if you dig into the middle of your ass cheek instead of the top. Come on now.

    I don't know for sure about the depth. From what I do know its supposed to be a much bigger muscle then the small piece you can feel so I would think you're ok but can't guarantee. I used 1" to the syringe without a problem so you could always just not go all the way in with 1.5"
    Boone... I did it bro. I was a lot worried but I did it. I was dreaming about it and kept feeling the right spot throughout the night ha ha. It's a little easier to spot standing but I actually did it sitting down

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    Boone... I did it bro. I was a lot worried but I did it. I was dreaming about it and kept feeling the right spot throughout the night ha ha. It's a little easier to spot standing but I actually did it sitting down
    Ha way to go. It's the best once you're over the nervous feeling. Def not as hard to find as everyone makes it out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  20. Oh man your gonna love prop.


    I'm on my first cycle currently, got a pic of where I'm at in 35 days in my thread. I personally would have added something, I have little to no sides at 100 ml eod.

    Good luck man! Ill subscribe

  21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Ha way to go. It's the best once you're over the nervous feeling. Def not as hard to find as everyone makes it out.
    I was good this morning but it had gotten sore since. Virgin muscle.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Oh man your gonna love prop.

    I'm on my first cycle currently, got a pic of where I'm at in 35 days in my thread. I personally would have added something, I have little to no sides at 100 ml eod.

    Good luck man! Ill subscribe
    Good to have you bro. I was thinking about stepping up the dosage but since I'm adding the Var, may not be necessary. I want to really lean out, so we will see how I feel in another week.

    Send me the link to your log

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I was good this morning but it had gotten sore since. Virgin muscle.
    It's nothing like a sore glute tho. So much smaller and out of the way
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle what do you think?
    By joshbking in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. EPISTANE first cycle. what do you think.
    By lc123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
  3. First Cycle, What do you think ?
    By hitman6813 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:33 PM
  4. first cycle what do you think
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 10:44 AM
  5. first cycle, what do you think
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-08-2003, 12:23 PM
Log in
Log in