Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

Quote Originally Posted by JPNJ84 View Post

Ok thanks for the advice i def appreciate it... I feel like a pu$$y and overly cautious but its how i am to have some kinda relaxation to my nerves... Im a daredevil but when it comes to taking meds/ph's/aas im extremely cautious idk y
    Caution is not a bad thing! And with this community you should have resources to keep yourself safe. Stay cautious if that's what works for you.

People ripped on me for my cycle layout when I wanted to run Hdrol at just 50mg daily. I didn't feel comfortable upping to 75 or 100 like everyone else was, but I did because everyone told me what I was doing was ridiculous and a waste. My BP went through the roof and I had a panic attack and racing heart for hours...

Listen to your body and do it your own way, just take the information and experience of others to help you decide what your way is...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.21%

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

Caution is not a bad thing! And with this community you should have resources to keep yourself safe. Stay cautious if that's what works for you.

People ripped on me for my cycle layout when I wanted to run Hdrol at just 50mg daily. I didn't feel comfortable upping to 75 or 100 like everyone else was, but I did because everyone told me what I was doing was ridiculous and a waste. My BP went through the roof and I had a panic attack and racing heart for hours...

Listen to your body and do it your own way, just take the information and experience of others to help you decide what your way is...
    Yea im starting to see the support... Its awesome... And i always do what feels better for me
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Under what circumstances do you need to use caber? I don't have caber on hand and wanted to know if that is needed in a Prop/Var cycle. ??
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.21%

Im not familiar with caber to be honest man i have no plans in using it
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Anyone?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Anyone?
    It is used for prolactin side effects
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Would that be needed for a cycle with test prop and var?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Would that be needed for a cycle with test prop and var?
    Nope. It's for something like tren that converts to prolactin
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Thanks man. Nothing worse then not being prepared for sides. .haha
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Wanted to know if there is a certain number of times or cc's you can shoot into one muscle group? I have been going EOD into glutes only, 1cc but I think I'm about to step up to 1.5 cc. Thoughts?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Wanted to know if there is a certain number of times or cc's you can shoot into one muscle group? I have been going EOD into glutes only, 1cc but I think I'm about to step up to 1.5 cc. Thoughts?
    Different muscles can handle diff amounts. Bigger muscles like glutes, quads, etc can take a ton (I've heard of 5ml or more). Smaller muscles like delts, ventrogluts, etc are better with 3 or less. Very small groups like bis tris calves or pecs are only for small amts like 1-1.5max.

As far as rotation there's really no set time. As you pin an area more and more you will build scar tissue which can e pretty painful to push through. I would t pin a muscle more then once every 3-4 days
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Different muscles can handle diff amounts. Bigger muscles like glutes, quads, etc can take a ton (I've heard of 5ml or more). Smaller muscles like delts, ventrogluts, etc are better with 3 or less. Very small groups like bis tris calves or pecs are only for small amts like 1-1.5max.

As far as rotation there's really no set time. As you pin an area more and more you will build scar tissue which can e pretty painful to push through. I would t pin a muscle more then once every 3-4 days
    Yeah that's what I'm doing now. I might try my quads. Just a little freaked out by it though. EOD works out to be 2x a week in the same muscle. Virgin muscle too. . ha ha. It's a little sore now
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

Yeah that's what I'm doing now. I might try my quads. Just a little freaked out by it though. EOD works out to be 2x a week in the same muscle. Virgin muscle too. . ha ha. It's a little sore now
    I'd say you def need to work in some other spots. Quads are by far the easiest. Ventrogluts are my personal favorite as its an area that's easy to get to and doesn't have any affect on anything if it gets sore. Delts are pretty easy as well.

Check out spotinjections.com it's pretty much everyone's go to site for where to inject. Also something as simple as typing in "(insert muscle name) injection" on google or google images will give you loads of info.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

I saw you said you had nolva on had because you are gyno so are you also gonna run it in pct?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

I'd say you def need to work in some other spots. Quads are by far the easiest. Ventrogluts are my personal favorite as its an area that's easy to get to and doesn't have any affect on anything if it gets sore. Delts are pretty easy as well.

Check out spotinjections.com it's pretty much everyone's go to site for where to inject. Also something as simple as typing in "(insert muscle name) injection" on google or google images will give you loads of info.
    I'll check that out for sure.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I saw you said you had nolva on had because you are gyno so are you also gonna run it in pct?
    Definitely not using Nolva in Pct.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Definitely not using Nolva in Pct.
    Clomid is king IMO in pct
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

Clomid is king IMO in pct
    Agreed
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

I'm going to look into the ventrogluts but seems like the location has to be right on the money.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

I'm going to look into the ventrogluts but seems like the location has to be right on the money.
    Quads is simple
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Done deal
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.27%

Haha you'll know when ya hit you siatica hahahaha
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.27%

Siatix nerve!*
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

It's not as hard as people make it out to be. It can be a bit scary just because its close proximity to your hip bone but once you find it you can't miss. The easiest way I found is to sit on the edge of a low chair or the toilet, find your hip bone, go about an inch down and inch back. Now squeeze your legs together an you should feel a small muscle bulge out. Feel around a bit as its a few inches wide. You can squat up a bit and you should still feel it there.
    Damn man. I think I feel what you're talking about but I'm not sure. I looked at a couple videos but it doesn't look that easy. Sitting down is a great way to find it I just don't know the exact spot
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

I think I found the spot Boone. Does the depth make a difference or is it like your glutes? Because I use 1.5 needle??
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Haha you'll know when ya hit you siatica hahahaha
    The sciatic nerve is at te bottom of your spine bud. You'd hit it if you dig into the middle of your ass cheek instead of the top. Come on now.

I think I found the spot Boone. Does the depth make a difference or is it like your glutes? Because I use 1.5 needle??
    I don't know for sure about the depth. From what I do know its supposed to be a much bigger muscle then the small piece you can feel so I would think you're ok but can't guarantee. I used 1" to the syringe without a problem so you could always just not go all the way in with 1.5"
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

The sciatic nerve is at te bottom of your spine bud. You'd hit it if you dig into the middle of your ass cheek instead of the top. Come on now.

I don't know for sure about the depth. From what I do know its supposed to be a much bigger muscle then the small piece you can feel so I would think you're ok but can't guarantee. I used 1" to the syringe without a problem so you could always just not go all the way in with 1.5"
    Boone... I did it bro. I was a lot worried but I did it. I was dreaming about it and kept feeling the right spot throughout the night ha ha. It's a little easier to spot standing but I actually did it sitting down
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

Boone... I did it bro. I was a lot worried but I did it. I was dreaming about it and kept feeling the right spot throughout the night ha ha. It's a little easier to spot standing but I actually did it sitting down
    Ha way to go. It's the best once you're over the nervous feeling. Def not as hard to find as everyone makes it out.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.48%

Oh man your gonna love prop.

I'm on my first cycle currently, got a pic of where I'm at in 35 days in my thread. I personally would have added something, I have little to no sides at 100 ml eod.

Good luck man! Ill subscribe
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Ha way to go. It's the best once you're over the nervous feeling. Def not as hard to find as everyone makes it out.
    I was good this morning but it had gotten sore since. Virgin muscle.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Oh man your gonna love prop.

I'm on my first cycle currently, got a pic of where I'm at in 35 days in my thread. I personally would have added something, I have little to no sides at 100 ml eod.

Good luck man! Ill subscribe
    Good to have you bro. I was thinking about stepping up the dosage but since I'm adding the Var, may not be necessary. I want to really lean out, so we will see how I feel in another week.

Send me the link to your log
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

I was good this morning but it had gotten sore since. Virgin muscle.
    It's nothing like a sore glute tho. So much smaller and out of the way

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle what do you think?
    By joshbking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 08:58 AM
  2. EPISTANE first cycle. what do you think.
    By lc123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:55 PM
  3. First Cycle, What do you think ?
    By hitman6813 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
  4. first cycle what do you think
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 11:44 AM
  5. first cycle, what do you think