Halodrol Headache

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
This cycle has been great for me so far, my body and diet with the halo has been giving me great results. Now at 100 mg a day for my last 3 weeks, with the Only problem, I have been getting is incredible headaches. Im guessing from higher blood pressure. I have been using celery seed mix I got from the nutrition store and it barley helps. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Will baby aspirin do anything to a 197 pound person?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked your blood pressure? If so what was it at? Just wondering. I start getting headaches around 140 and up.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Have you checked your blood pressure? If so what was it at? Just wondering. I start getting headaches around 140 and up.
Second this.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hawthorn berry
Yes!

Baby aspirin is your friend.
Yes!

Will baby aspirin do anything to a 197 pound person?
Yes!

Definitely need to check.

Anything that increases blood flow will help. Last summer I went 170/99ish. I used all of the above and a mix of agmatine and nitric oxide. Stay away from caffeine and other stims for a few weeks until your bp goes down

joeblow1

Awards
Baby aspirin, hawthorn berry, coq 10, cayenne pepper. Take around a tablespoon or so of cayenne pepper and put it in a cup of water and drink it. It ****ing sucks but it works. I also suggest you look into a blood pressure support supp. There are several different ones sold online and a few of them are really good. I also suggest drinking at least a gallon or two of water a day and limit sodium and caffeine.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Checking the BP first thing tomorrow , is pre work out a no go ? I have been dosing that pretty high , with NO booster.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I would check BP rested, mid workout, and post workout.

Just so you know where you are at before adding in a stimmed pre. If its high, just take agmatine and crystal light energy and it can add to your pumps and give you a bit of energy, but ot over the top.

Also drink 2 gal of water a day.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Thank you all for the information.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
1 3 dimethylamylamine , my pre work out contained this, added to my higher BP, got it under control with the halo.

gymguy21

Awards
Killer what you suggest then for a 200 lbs guy to use if they need relief from the headaches?

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
Make sure your drinking enough water too. That could be the easiest fix. You need a lot more water than usual when your on cycle. I got headaches on hdrol too and realized it was when i wasnt drinking enough water. Made sure to drink more and they stopped. Good luck!

Edit: dehydration is also the number 1 cause of headaches, so its not uncommon.

gymguy21

Awards
Make sure your drinking enough water too. That could be the easiest fix. You need a lot more water than usual when your on cycle. I got headaches on hdrol too and realized it was when i wasnt drinking enough water. Made sure to drink more and they stopped. Good luck!

Edit: dehydration is also the number 1 cause of headaches, so its not uncommon.
Agreed. I had a headache yesterday while on hdrol and realized how much water I had drank. Only about a gallon. So far today I have drank a gallon .

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Killer what you suggest then for a 200 lbs guy to use if they need relief from the headaches?
Well,if the headaches are really caused by high blood pressure,go with hawthorne berry,and omega 3,to fix the root of the problem.
If these don`t work for blood pressure,you can always get some propranolol at the drug store.

For simply removing the headache,you should use ibuprofen 400 mg occasionally . But paracetamol would be strictly forbidden,if using methyls.

gymguy21

Awards
Well,if the headaches are really caused by high blood pressure,go with hawthorne berry,and omega 3,to fix the root of the problem.
If these don`t work for blood pressure,you can always get some propranolol at the drug store.

For simply removing the headache,you should use ibuprofen 400 mg occasionally . But paracetamol would be strictly forbidden,if using methyls.
OK cool I upped both my dosages for hawthorn berry and omega 3

ChrisW002

ChrisW002

Awards
Yeah, 200 lbs on cycle with all these other pills and lots of food, you should get a lot more than 1 gallon a day.

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah, 200 lbs on cycle with all these other pills and lots of food, you should get a lot more than 1 gallon a day.
I feel a lot better today I would imagine its due to already drinking a gallon of water so far