Beastdrol cycle/pct advice

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Hello everyone, just about to start my beastdrol cycle tomorrow and would not mind any advice or suggestions. I did my research on here, but I always like to run it by you guys on here just as a precaution and to make sure everything is good to go. Not my first cycle as I have run H-drol twice before but obviously stepping it up a bit with beast. Most importantly I want to make sure my PCT is in order. ANY feedback is appreciated and welcomed.

Stats: 5 9' 165 lbs 8% bf 24 years old training for 5-6 years

Cycle: Beast 20/20/20/30? split 6-8 hours with one an hour before lifting liver support cholesterol support creatine vitamins fish oil

PCT: Tamox 40/20/20/10 Erase pro 0/0/0/75/75/75 Intimidate (DAA) 0/0/0/30/30/30/30 creatine vitamins fish oil

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ive done Beastrol before. In my opinion u will need more than just that to kick up your testes again. Did u use any anti-estrogen when u were on?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Dude beast is literally that a beast.nolva is the go for pct run with hcgenerate too and erase for the pct rebound.beast tapers off in the 4th week your body can't handle it,I'd do 20/20/30/30.gains will be dramatic w 2 and 3 but sides will slow gains in the 4th.lift ****ing heavy bro but throw in the chaser sets(high rep) after the heavies on the 3rd! Bro love the beast cause its as rare as gold!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldnt have to use an AI on cycle with sd, post cycle is where the concern should be.

Torem>Tamox
My opinion.

I wouldnt use an OTC ai, torem, aromasin and intimidate would be a solid pct, add fadogia if you got the money

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude beast is literally that a beast.nolva is the go for pct run with hcgenerate too and erase for the pct rebound.beast tapers off in the 4th week your body can't handle it,I'd do 20/20/30/30.gains will be dramatic w 2 and 3 but sides will slow gains in the 4th.lift ****ing heavy bro but throw in the chaser sets(high rep) after the heavies on the 3rd! Bro love the beast cause its as rare as gold!
What do you mean "sd tapers off in the fourth week, your body can't handle it"

Absurd

goat23

goat23

Awards
^^ most cycles of sd make their gains w2 and 3.people usually will slow with gains in w 4 and try and up the dose which only makes sides worse! The body seems to get used to sd and gains do slow,there are exceptions but usually this holds true.i upped to 40mg in w4 and the sides were unbearable

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 30mg for four weeks and gained every week. Weight never tapered, sides never got any worse either.

Use a cycle support ( Tudca or nac, Coq10, red yeast, celery seed ... you get the idea) and you shouldnt have problems. Get a "test" base -or actuall test and four weeks of sd will be a blissfull breeze.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what?

Stano isnt a "test" base.

4ad
TD DHEA
Testosterone

Those will be the closest thing, besides the actual test i listed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For what?

Stano isnt a "test" base.

4ad
TD DHEA
Testosterone

Those will be the closest thing, besides the actual test i listed
Although it isnt a test base is does help with lethargy and libido....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Although it isnt a test base is does help with lethargy and libido....
People should not list it as a test base though. Every day on here it is listed as THE, or one of the, suggested test bases. Its more of an adjunct to a test base, a DHT component to a topical DHEA or oral like 4DHEA etc. The andractim people advertise their DHT gel as if its a testosterone gel like androgel, and its not. Same principle applies here. But if you had to correct this every time it happened? You'd have a full time job on this board.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Correct. I do recommend it on lower based cycles as it worked really well for me....

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to run my SD for 5 weeks, sides are minimal. Upcoming cycle is gonna be 5 weeks sd, 10/20/30/30/30 with stano for 7-8 weeks

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I may consider running at 30 in week 3 as well. I have already bought the following for pct. Am i on the right track to a solid pct or are there any other additions or adjustments i should make that are actually necessary?