Are these stackable??

ghod1234

Awards
Sust 250 3 times a week for ten weeks

Equipoise 250 2 times a week- same syringe as the sustanon when injecting for 10 weeks

Deca 300 once a week for 10 weeks

Winstrol 50mg Ed for last six weeks

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yes they are stackable. The question is, is it wise to stack all of these at once. You realize that is 1.5g right? plus an oral. Instead of stacking everything in your arsenal, perhaps stack the sust with the deca for a bulk and then stack the EQ and winny for a recomp or cut. There is no need to run it all at once, you can gain just fine on test/deca (plus maybe a kickstart like SD or dbol), and cut/recomp on EQ/winny.

ghod1234

Awards
I'm finishing up a cycle of 40mg of dbol a day

And 500mg testoviron a week
With .5 arimidex every other day.

That was my concern though was if perhaps that was too much gear at one time

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think very much so its too much gear at once. Going from test 500mg EW to sust 750mg and deca 300mg EW is a pretty big jump as it is w/o adding in the EQ. I suppose you could do sust 250 on mon/thurs, with deca 300mg as well and that would be a decent increase from previous with the addition of the deca. Either way, 750 or 500 would work.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are stackable. The question is, is it wise to stack all of these at once. You realize that is 1.5g right? plus an oral. Instead of stacking everything in your arsenal, perhaps stack the sust with the deca for a bulk and then stack the EQ and winny for a recomp or cut. There is no need to run it all at once, you can gain just fine on test/deca (plus maybe a kickstart like SD or dbol), and cut/recomp on EQ/winny.
What AnabolicHolic said....

Good advice.