Need Help Fast!!!Hit a vein!!!

MegaPhoenix

Awards
Hey bros, this is my first cycle, and i'm 5 weeks in. I just tried to hit my glute with 1cc of enantat 250 (qv) and when I aspirated, a shitload of blood came into the syringe. What should I do? change needles and try again? What about the blood in the syringe? the gear isnt ruined is it??? If I inject w/ the blood in the syringe (new site of course) will it cause an embolus??

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Dude chill, just push out the blood without pushing out any gear if you can, if not inject with the blood. Definitely change needles though.

MegaPhoenix

Awards
ok, just put on a new needle. Its gonna be impossible to get the blood out. Thanks for the help bros, I'l post in a sec and let ya know how it goes.

MegaPhoenix

Awards
whew, that was crazy ****. I thought it was damn near impossible to hit a vein in the glute. WTF?! am i the most unluckiest gear user on the planet? I know I'm still a n00b at gear, but damn, its scary as hell seeing blood rush into the syringe like that!

tarbaby2000

Awards
No worries. Just change the needle. I've never hit a vein in the glute, but hit a few and passed through a few in the thighs. Lots of fun :)