Trimax & M1T/Mdien PCT?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure yet which I will stack with the Trimax, M1T or Mdien. I had good luck with M1T & 4-OHT in the past, so I am leaning that way (5 mg M1T). But, I've also seen several good responses to stacking it with Mdien at 10 mg ED or so. I understand that normally PCT is not the time to cut calories, so what is a typical PCT for a Trimax & M1T/Mdien cycle? Do I maintain the calorie deficit that I use during the cutting cycle? How does a PH in the mix affect PCT for Trimax? I have used Nolva for past PH PCT. I also see 7-OXO, 7-OH, and guggulsterones recommended in other posts. Some say 7-OH is no good, others that is great. I see the same opinions for guggulsterones. Can someone please recommend a good source for guggelsterones? One final Trimax question - if it raises BP, are there concerns about "too much" cardio while taking it? Thanks for any feedback!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I would taper off the trimax before you start PCT. You can get good Guggle at bulk nutrition. I reccomend some Forskolin while you're shopping. It will help too. Also, I would keep the diet the same for a week or 2, then slowly increase to normal over another week or 2. Trimax Doesn't raise BP to my knowledge,but it does increase the strength of heart contractions. If it does raise BP though, lots of cardio will help keep it lower and minimize any fat rebound. If your BP is higher than you like, take some cellery seed and hawthorn berry.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I may have imagined the BP issue with Trimax. Any guggul brand preferences? The NOW Guggul Extract looks like it might be a good choice. I saw 1fast400 post that the Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme was no good. So if I get the raw powder Guggul from Bulk Nutrition, I would need to cap it my self at home, correct? Looks like I'll need to invest in a scale and some supplies, if I go that route. Thanks again!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I may have imagined the BP issue with Trimax. Any guggul brand preferences? The NOW Guggul Extract looks like it might be a good choice. I saw 1fast400 post that the Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme was no good. So if I get the raw powder Guggul from Bulk Nutrition, I would need to cap it my self at home, correct? Looks like I'll need to invest in a scale and some supplies, if I go that route. Thanks again!
Go to BN, and click manufactorers. I would get 1Fast400 brand.(Anything from Now is good too.) You should be able to get them in caps.

You do know that 1Fast and Bulk are the same entity right?Just checking...

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You do know that 1Fast and Bulk are the same entity right?Just checking...
Yep, that's why it thought it odd that he posted over here that something he carried (Syntrax) was no good.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2815

NOW is the only caps supplier I could find over there, other than the Syntrax. I've heard good about NOW, but am not familiar with Syntrax, so I can't make an informed decisio on Syntrax. Thanks again.