1st cycle

  1. 1st cycle


    Iam 44yrs old 5'9",200lbs been lifting about ten years and want to get bigger and stronger. Tried superdrol numerous times with pretty good results. So when the opportunity to do a real cycle arose I jumped at it. Going to do Cypionate 250mg 8wks with Dbol 4wks to kick start. Have liver support but the deal didn't include an anti aromatizer. Any suggestions on what I could get from a *** type of store? Also the Dbol came in 30mg capsules which is like a days supply if not more and I thought dbol had a really short half life. Any thoughts? I may be a total dumbass but at least I'm asking for help. LOL


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Iam 44yrs old 5'9",200lbs been lifting about ten years and want to get bigger and stronger. Tried superdrol numerous times with pretty good results. So when the opportunity to do a real cycle arose I jumped at it. Going to do Cypionate 250mg 8wks with Dbol 4wks to kick start. Have liver support but the deal didn't include an anti aromatizer. Any suggestions on what I could get from a *** type of store? Also the Dbol came in 30mg capsules which is like a days supply if not more and I thought dbol had a really short half life. Any thoughts? I may be a total dumbass but at least I'm asking for help. LOL
    You're going to want to run your test much longer than 8 weeks because that's a waste. You want to run it at least 14-16 weeks imo.And i would go higher on your test dosage 500mg per week is pretty good.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Iam 44yrs old 5'9",200lbs been lifting about ten years and want to get bigger and stronger. Tried superdrol numerous times with pretty good results. So when the opportunity to do a real cycle arose I jumped at it. Going to do Cypionate 250mg 8wks with Dbol 4wks to kick start. Have liver support but the deal didn't include an anti aromatizer. Any suggestions on what I could get from a *** type of store? Also the Dbol came in 30mg capsules which is like a days supply if not more and I thought dbol had a really short half life. Any thoughts? I may be a total dumbass but at least I'm asking for help. LOL
    Well if you`ve done supedrol you`ve already cycled so this is not your first.

    And SD is pretty rough so I believe you will handle the possible sides of dbol and test.

    If the dbol capsules are 30mg,you can one capsule 2 or 3 times a day.I always open capsules.
    •   
       


  4. You wanna get yourself an ai letro, adex or similar. Just start googling.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Iam 44yrs old 5'9",200lbs been lifting about ten years and want to get bigger and stronger. Tried superdrol numerous times with pretty good results. So when the opportunity to do a real cycle arose I jumped at it. Going to do Cypionate 250mg 8wks with Dbol 4wks to kick start. Have liver support but the deal didn't include an anti aromatizer. Any suggestions on what I could get from a *** type of store? Also the Dbol came in 30mg capsules which is like a days supply if not more and I thought dbol had a really short half life. Any thoughts? I may be a total dumbass but at least I'm asking for help. LOL
    8 weeks is short in a long estered drug. 250mg a week is hardly above hrt. Go minimum 12 weeks at 500mg. Tbh dbol is fine in that cap. Take it about 30 minutes preworkout. Right now I'm taking 25mgs pwo with 10mg superdrol and it's pretty amazing.

    Ai can be acquired from any research site. There's ocassionaly banners to purity solutions or CEM on anabolic minds.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  6. I was thinking about thatbecause of the short half life

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    I was thinking about thatbecause of the short half life
    The "half life" bs is overrated.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    I was thinking about thatbecause of the short half life
    You should get an ai.

  9. Its a 10ml bottle so I was told first cycle 250 a week would factor out to 8-10weks? But I was thinking of a higher dosage myself. Double would be good huh?

  10. thank you

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Its a 10ml bottle so I was told first cycle 250 a week would factor out to 8-10weks? But I was thinking of a higher dosage myself. Double would be good huh?
    Yes get yourself another bottle and do it the right way.

  12. 500 saeems to be the magic number huh?

  13. thanx bro

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    500 saeems to be the magic number huh?
    For most beginners yes

  15. working on it right now. Dont want bitch tits

  16. you can take arimidex at 0.5 mgs eod, that should do the trick

  17. so a 30mg in the morning should be good?

  18. thanx bro

  19. 1st test cycle a little nervous. Felt like a junkie pinning. But wortyh it already. Planning on upping dosage.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-bol dose during 1st cycle
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 06:52 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  3. My 1st Cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD & 6OXO
    By BBwant2getBIG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:54 PM
  4. My 1st cycle
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 11:24 AM
  5. 1st Cycle Help Please
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in