Best Oral Steroid And Why?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Best Oral Steroid And Why?

So had a couple questions before looking into starting a cycle of a oral steroid. I completed a couple cycles last year including Phreak and Andromass/Andorhard. I definetely gained a few pounds but after my injury in Afganistan lost it all.. I believe im ready to give this a shot and wondering whats best with least amount of bloating, safety of liver, and of course most gain. please help im almost 22 yrs old 5' 8 and about 155. Like i said I have tried other cycles and proper dieting but weight and mass doesn't want to come. Thanks

Have been looking into Superdrol, D-Anabol 25, or Decca 200

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%

Quote Originally Posted by mdowney791 View Post
    So had a couple questions before looking into starting a cycle of a oral steroid. I completed a couple cycles last year including Phreak and Andromass/Andorhard. I definetely gained a few pounds but after my injury in Afganistan lost it all.. I believe im ready to give this a shot and wondering whats best with least amount of bloating, safety of liver, and of course most gain. please help im almost 22 yrs old 5' 8 and about 155. Like i said I have tried other cycles and proper dieting but weight and mass doesn't want to come. Thanks

No one at 22 years old and 155 lbs should be cycling IMO. Dude your a rail no amount of cycling is going to help u, u will just loose it after its completed. U need to learn about nutrition first and prob proper training.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.06%

Quote Originally Posted by mdowney791 View Post

You need to stop worrying about anabolics and learn to train and eat. You're on the young side for gear anyway, and you've clearly got room to grow at 155. You may think you've tried "proper dieting", but you haven't. Anyone can grow natty; they can't grow indefinitely, and some people's natural ceilings are lower than others, but you haven't hit that ceiling at 155. If you think you have hit it, you're doing something wrong. Go check out AMs Training and Nutrition forums, learn as much as you can, and then go apply it. Come back in a few years when you're walking around at 185 and we'll revisit the idea of anabolic assistance.

Here's a pro tip to save you lots of cash: "D-Anabol 25" is not a steroid. Neither is "Decca 200". It's horse****. Everything that site sells is horse****. Always do your homework.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

You need to stop worrying about anabolics and learn to train and eat. You're on the young side for gear anyway, and you've clearly got room to grow at 155. You may think you've tried "proper dieting", but you haven't. Anyone can grow natty; they can't grow indefinitely, and some people's natural ceilings are lower than others, but you haven't hit that ceiling at 155. If you think you have hit it, you're doing something wrong. Go check out AMs Training and Nutrition forums, learn as much as you can, and then go apply it. Come back in a few years when you're walking around at 185 and we'll revisit the idea of anabolic assistance.

Here's a pro tip to save you lots of cash: "D-Anabol 25" is not a steroid. Neither is "Decca 200". It's horse****. Everything that site sells is horse****. Always do your homework.
    I like
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

@chirs223 thanks alot for the tips and suggestions. Ive been to bodybuilding.com and other sites but none really giving out a hand..appreciate it
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.78%
    Achievements Activity Pro

What`s up with that store anyway?

I can`t believe someone would buy pretend steroids.

And I can`t believe that store is running still.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

What`s up with that store anyway?

I can`t believe someone would buy pretend steroids.

And I can`t believe that store is running still.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.95%

The products sold on that website are 100% crap and a total ripoff. However, there is a lot of useful information posted and the forums are more wide-open than many others so you can sometimes get answers to questions that u won't get on other forums.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

LOL And i had no idea they were all even fake...until now
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Up your calories, and get on a training program that has a set progression. <-- most important

If you really want to throw caution to the wind. Methyltren is the "best oral steroid", arguably the best steroid over all atleast to binding to AR. Now would I recommend anyone trying it..... maybe around 5 people on this site, for the rest it would be needlessly dangerous.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Oral Steroid and why?
    By Ricci Gladwel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 11:48 AM
  2. oral steroids and prohormones info please
    By tommytucker69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 11:18 PM
  3. Difference between oral steroids and testasterone boosters?
    By FreddyKrueger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:16 PM
  4. Best Oral Steroid for strength gains
    By cooter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:58 AM