Summer Bulk Suggestions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

lol I'm a forward thinker and proactive Epi is solid, but I require higher dosing....like 50-60mg. I also only use IBE epi, so I've never used LGI epi. I've heard only good things about the company though. DMZ i've never used, but it sounds like a great alternative to SD if you can't acquire any SD.
    Yeah I can't get any SD. So I'm stacking the DMZ and Epi-10 with liquid Tamox for PCT.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Yeah I can't get any SD. So I'm stacking the DMZ and Epi-10 with liquid Tamox for PCT.
    That should be pretty kick ass. I was thinking of SD and epi for a future cycle....but I'll probably use mecha since I am paranoid with epi since it did cause some additional hair fallout last time. I guess I could play it by ear and use the epi, and if I feel that its causing too much hair to fall out I can always just stop using it. I'm on trt anyways....so no harm would be done.
    •   

3. eBay is your friend bro and don't get that beastdrol extreme it's crap that's the clone your thinking of.

4. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    eBay is your friend bro and don't get that beastdrol extreme it's crap that's the clone your thinking of.
    Ebay was busting balls and taking down listings BEFORE the ban(s), even on "unbanned" stuff. I would think its zero tolerance at this point. I will say I found a few guys who listed "legal" PH/DS and I'd email them about Pstanz or whatever, and they would sell it to me 'on the side'....outside of ebay. But I have not looked for SD on ebay ever or recently...so not sure what the state of affairs is currently on there.

5. LGI. Ironman labs and transform forged series are all legit
    •   

6. Don't know if Im sourcing but here in oz all you gotta do is type in drol : )) lol sd is your friend then lol we can't get it in customs but don't know about out! We got sd,m1t,m4dd,epi,tren etc lol oh I'm so banned : ))

7. I've decided to go with LGI DMZ-15 and LGI EPI-10. Here's how my stack will go:

DMZ: 30/30/30/30
    EPI: 0/0/45/45/45/45

Not sure how to dose the liquid Tamox for PCT but ill figure it out.

8. change them zeros to 45's....4 weeks is a total waste on epi, may as well not bother. Maybe even try 60 weeks 5 and 6.

If the epi is 10, thats 10mg? not 15? If so then 50/50/50/50/50/50.

9. Id stack dmz+m-lmg to bulk up quick! Should blow you up real fast,another option would be to run super dmz,Ive only read great things about it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Id stack dmz+m-lmg to bulk up quick! Should blow you up real fast,another option would be to run super dmz,Ive only read great things about it.
    Didn't even think about that option. Just bought my DMZ and Epi so I think that's what I'm going to run. Since I put on 20+ lbs with Havoc (Epi) alone, I should get killer gains on the stack. Thanks for the advice!

11. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Nvm.
    Why nvm?

12. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post

Why nvm?
    I was gonna suggest a cycle layout and I saw you already had one lol. Epi will gain for you but itll be more of a gain keeper from the kickstart,at least thats what Ive read.
    Tamox 20/20/10/10 should suffice

13. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post

I was gonna suggest a cycle layout and I saw you already had one lol. Epi will gain for you but itll be more of a gain keeper from the kickstart,at least thats what Ive read.
    Tamox 20/20/10/10 should suffice
    Yeah I hear ya. I was gonna run Tamox 40/40/20/20 because of the DMZ and Epi stack. Think that's too much? And I'm extremely confused on how many ML each dose should be. It's 50ml 20mg/ml which makes no sense to me. I'm new to the whole liquid aspect. So how many ml equal 40? Lol totally lost.

14. Well I guess 40/40/20/20 wouldnt hurt, just a little more sides I think;Ive only ran 20/20/10/10 so not too sure. So 1 mL=20mg Nolva,so for 2mL=40mg Nolva.

15. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Well I guess 40/40/20/20 wouldnt hurt, just a little more sides I think;Ive only ran 20/20/10/10 so not too sure. So 1 mL=20mg Nolva,so for 2mL=40mg Nolva.
    Cool man thanks a lot. It's really appreciated. Not too good on converting and doing liquid meds in general. Hope this cycle gets me big man. Epi alone for 5 weeks stacked on 30lbs and lost 6 in PCT so I'm looking for monster gains on this stack.

16. You gonna log it?

17. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    You gonna log it?
    Oh for sure. Maybe not daily but each week yes.

18. Ok, cycle will be as follows:

Support supps: Life Support
    Fish Oil
    BCAA
    LIV 52

Good Stuff: LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30
    LGI EPI: 0/0/40/40/40/40

PCT: Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 3/2/1/1

Any suggestions and anything to add? Super stoked about this cycle for summer bulking. Thanks for looking.

19. Erase:0/0/3/2/1/1

20. Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Erase:0/0/3/2/1/1
    Thanks!

21. Be careful with that SD man. I did a cycle of it, without really paying the sides any mind. I said ****, it won't hurt me to have a couple drinks. They didn't tell me I needed a PCT when I bought it. I was running this tri-DROL blend. 40mg SD. 15mg HDROL, and 30 mg of mdrol. It worked. I gained about 20 lbs in 4 weeks. But, my kidneys hurt, liver hurt. And my hairline hurt. And I felt like I was on the brink of killing someone at work. Listen to these guys. PH's are not for novices. Test is for novices. Run test e 250 for 12 weeks @ 500mg/ wk. follow with some Nolvadex 3 weeks after your last pin. You won't see any sides but ridiculous muscle gains. I went to the DR a year after running the SD mix, and my liver enzyme levels were still jacked up. They had to run tests one towel sure I didn't have cancer. They're just now back to normal. 16 months later. Just some foresight man.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Latchdaddy View Post
    Be careful with that SD man. I did a cycle of it, without really paying the sides any mind. I said ****, it won't hurt me to have a couple drinks. They didn't tell me I needed a PCT when I bought it. I was running this tri-DROL blend. 40mg SD. 15mg HDROL, and 30 mg of mdrol. It worked. I gained about 20 lbs in 4 weeks. But, my kidneys hurt, liver hurt. And my hairline hurt. And I felt like I was on the brink of killing someone at work. Listen to these guys. PH's are not for novices. Test is for novices. Run test e 250 for 12 weeks @ 500mg/ wk. follow with some Nolvadex 3 weeks after your last pin. You won't see any sides but ridiculous muscle gains. I went to the DR a year after running the SD mix, and my liver enzyme levels were still jacked up. They had to run tests one towel sure I didn't have cancer. They're just now back to normal. 16 months later. Just some foresight man.
    Thanks for the advice and lookout. Greatly appreciated. If I have any sides that I can't handle, and I know my body, I will quit no questions asked.

23. Cycle (edited):

Support supps:

Life Support
    Fish Oil
    BCAA
    LIV 52

Good Stuff:

LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30

PCT:

Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10

Any suggestions and anything to add? Super stoked about this cycle for summer bulking. Thanks for looking

24. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Cycle (edited):

Support supps:

Life Support
    Fish Oil
    BCAA
    LIV 52

Good Stuff:

LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30

PCT:

Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10

Any suggestions and anything to add? Super stoked about this cycle for summer bulking. Thanks for looking
    Ugh edited the erase to 0/0/3/2/1/1
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P90X Bulking Suggestions
    By underboss22 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 416
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:45 AM
  4. Upcoming bulk, suggestions welcome!! SD-Prostanz