Summer Bulk Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Well I guess 40/40/20/20 wouldnt hurt, just a little more sides I think;Ive only ran 20/20/10/10 so not too sure. So 1 mL=20mg Nolva,so for 2mL=40mg Nolva.
    Cool man thanks a lot. It's really appreciated. Not too good on converting and doing liquid meds in general. Hope this cycle gets me big man. Epi alone for 5 weeks stacked on 30lbs and lost 6 in PCT so I'm looking for monster gains on this stack.

  2. New Member
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    You gonna log it?
  3. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    You gonna log it?
    Oh for sure. Maybe not daily but each week yes.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Ok, cycle will be as follows:

    Support supps: Life Support
    Fish Oil
    BCAA
    LIV 52

    Good Stuff: LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30
    LGI EPI: 0/0/40/40/40/40

    PCT: Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 3/2/1/1

    Any suggestions and anything to add? Super stoked about this cycle for summer bulking. Thanks for looking.
  5. New Member
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%

    Erase:0/0/3/2/1/1
  6. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Erase:0/0/3/2/1/1
    Thanks!
  7. New Member
    Latchdaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    Be careful with that SD man. I did a cycle of it, without really paying the sides any mind. I said ****, it won't hurt me to have a couple drinks. They didn't tell me I needed a PCT when I bought it. I was running this tri-DROL blend. 40mg SD. 15mg HDROL, and 30 mg of mdrol. It worked. I gained about 20 lbs in 4 weeks. But, my kidneys hurt, liver hurt. And my hairline hurt. And I felt like I was on the brink of killing someone at work. Listen to these guys. PH's are not for novices. Test is for novices. Run test e 250 for 12 weeks @ 500mg/ wk. follow with some Nolvadex 3 weeks after your last pin. You won't see any sides but ridiculous muscle gains. I went to the DR a year after running the SD mix, and my liver enzyme levels were still jacked up. They had to run tests one towel sure I didn't have cancer. They're just now back to normal. 16 months later. Just some foresight man.
  8. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Latchdaddy View Post
    Be careful with that SD man. I did a cycle of it, without really paying the sides any mind. I said ****, it won't hurt me to have a couple drinks. They didn't tell me I needed a PCT when I bought it. I was running this tri-DROL blend. 40mg SD. 15mg HDROL, and 30 mg of mdrol. It worked. I gained about 20 lbs in 4 weeks. But, my kidneys hurt, liver hurt. And my hairline hurt. And I felt like I was on the brink of killing someone at work. Listen to these guys. PH's are not for novices. Test is for novices. Run test e 250 for 12 weeks @ 500mg/ wk. follow with some Nolvadex 3 weeks after your last pin. You won't see any sides but ridiculous muscle gains. I went to the DR a year after running the SD mix, and my liver enzyme levels were still jacked up. They had to run tests one towel sure I didn't have cancer. They're just now back to normal. 16 months later. Just some foresight man.
    Thanks for the advice and lookout. Greatly appreciated. If I have any sides that I can't handle, and I know my body, I will quit no questions asked.
  9. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Cycle (edited):

    Support supps:

    Life Support
    Fish Oil
    BCAA
    LIV 52


    Good Stuff:

    LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30
    LGI EPI: 0/0/40/40/40/40


    PCT:

    Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 3/2/1/1



    Any suggestions and anything to add? Super stoked about this cycle for summer bulking. Thanks for looking
  10. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Cycle (edited):

    Support supps:

    Life Support
    Fish Oil
    BCAA
    LIV 52

    Good Stuff:

    LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30
    LGI EPI: 0/0/40/40/40/40

    PCT:

    Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 3/2/1/1

    Any suggestions and anything to add? Super stoked about this cycle for summer bulking. Thanks for looking
    Ugh edited the erase to 0/0/3/2/1/1
  11. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    THOUGHTS??

    LGI DMZ-15: 30/30/30/30
    LGI EPI: 0/0/40/40/40/40


    PCT: Liquid Tamox 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/2/1/1
  12. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    33
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2958
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    33.66%

    I think it looks great I just think epi should be run for 6 weeks instead of 4, but please keep us updated on how it's working!!! Since u have been on epi before u should notice how the sd is working for ya, good luck I start mine epi/stano cycle tomorrow may 1st!!!
  13. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    33
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2958
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    33.66%

    Also throw some daa in with pct, it's cheap and effective
  14. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Also throw some daa in with pct, it's cheap and effective
    Good luck to you as well broseph. Hope you're going to log it. And yeah I'll throw in some DAA as well. I was thinking about it and the more I read, the more it makes me want to add it. Thanks for the response. And again, good luck. Can't wait to see what SD does to me. Super stoked.
  15. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    I think it looks great I just think epi should be run for 6 weeks instead of 4, but please keep us updated on how it's working!!! Since u have been on epi before u should notice how the sd is working for ya, good luck I start mine epi/stano cycle tomorrow may 1st!!!
    I told him this days ago.....but he pretended not to hear it, same as he did with you lol ....some people say "I need advice....help me guys..." then when they hear something they don't like? they ignore it. Makes no sense.....who runs epi at 4 weeks? its entirely mental. Now the DMZ will carry him, so he'll think the epi at 4 weeks was a bang-em-up decision....but we all know the epi was just wasted, like flushing money down the toilet.
  16. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    I told him this days ago.....but he pretended not to hear it, same as he did with you lol ....some people say "I need advice....help me guys..." then when they hear something they don't like? they ignore it. Makes no sense.....who runs epi at 4 weeks? its entirely mental. Now the DMZ will carry him, so he'll think the epi at 4 weeks was a bang-em-up decision....but we all know the epi was just wasted, like flushing money down the toilet.
    Hahaha lmao. I didn't ignore you man. I forget things fast and I will run the Epi for 6 weeks. No problem. I'm just trying to fine tune this to get the most out of my cycle. Then again, aren't we all? And thanks for the reminder. I'll take it any way I can get them enjoy your week.
  17. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Hahaha lmao. I didn't ignore you man. I forget things fast and I will run the Epi for 6 weeks. No problem. I'm just trying to fine tune this to get the most out of my cycle. Then again, aren't we all? And thanks for the reminder. I'll take it any way I can get them enjoy your week.
    I just saw that you relisted the cycle 3 times, and each time somebody had mentioned 6 weeks on epi, and each revised cycle had the 4 week epi run in there. So i figured you were selectively taking advice or something. Now there will be the very select few that will say 4 weeks on epi or pulsed epi works for them....but I think they are either freaks of nature or maybe imagined things. Its one of those things that require that it builds up to critical mass before it starts really exerting its effect...or so it seems with most people. You would probably be pissing away money at 4 weeks.
  18. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    I just saw that you relisted the cycle 3 times, and each time somebody had mentioned 6 weeks on epi, and each revised cycle had the 4 week epi run in there. So i figured you were selectively taking advice or something. Now there will be the very select few that will say 4 weeks on epi or pulsed epi works for them....but I think they are either freaks of nature or maybe imagined things. Its one of those things that require that it builds up to critical mass before it starts really exerting its effect...or so it seems with most people. You would probably be pissing away money at 4 weeks.
    Yeah I relisted it on accident the first two times lol I forgot to edit some things. My bad. But yeah I'll run it for 6 weeks. Just got my bottles in today. Is it normal for the Epi to have a very strong smell to it!? The DMZ doesn't smell at all. Thanks. My last bottle of Havoc didn't smell either and it was Epi.

    Name:  image-1342148765.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  406.1 KB
  19. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah epi should have a sulfuric smell...but it seems like it is not "mandatory" that it smells like that since much of my legit IBE epi did not smell much if at all. But its actually a good thing.
  20. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    33
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2958
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    33.66%

    I got the same stuff bro and mine smells too, no worries! Also how U gonna dose it now at 6 weeks with the 2 bottles?
  21. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    I got the same stuff bro and mine smells too, no worries! Also how U gonna dose it now at 6 weeks with the 2 bottles?
    Probably like so:

    LGI DMZ (SD): 30/30/30/30/30
    LGI EPI-10: 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40

    PCT:

    Liquid Tamox: 20/20/10/10
    Erase Pro: 0/0/3/2/1/1
    DAA included
  22. New Member
    gkulek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    33
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2958
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    33.66%

    Sweet man looks good also my epi/stano log is up would love to have u along ill be posting weekly prolly
  23. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post
    Sweet man looks good also my epi/stano log is up would love to have u along ill be posting weekly prolly
    I will be following. Good luck with your cycle. Thinking about starting mine on the 15th.
  24. New Member
    SkinnyChase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    76.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I would run it like this
    Dimethazine 30/30/30/45/45/45
    Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600
    Trenazone 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml

    Boom goes the dynamite.
    No bs, would this seriously work or be a good cycle? Honest opinion. Thinking about buying the Tren and Stano but I wanna know I'm not gonna do too much by running all 3
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P90X Bulking Suggestions
    By underboss22 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 07:42 PM
  3. Replies: 416
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 08:45 AM
  4. Upcoming bulk, suggestions welcome!! SD-Prostanz
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:01 PM
  5. My Summer Bulk Pics
    By drfly in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 02:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in