Permanent HPTA suppression?.
- 04-30-2013, 07:18 PM
This guys was on test E 1000 mg/week for 48 weeks.
Now he`s been on HCG (he thinks this is PCT) for a month and in a month in half he`s getting back on test.
But you could **** yourself up with a lot less than 48 weeks.
IMO nothing over 12-16 weeks is allowed.
- 04-30-2013, 07:32 PM
04-30-2013, 07:54 PM
plenty of guys. Usually young. They run one 6 week cycle, do a 4 week PCT, feel great, go on another 6 week cycle, do pct feel less great after, start losing some of the gains, so they hop back on again.... and then their pct/rest periods get shorter and shorter, their doses of stuff start going up and up...
04-30-2013, 08:09 PM
04-30-2013, 08:13 PM
04-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kevinhy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-24-2011, 07:08 AM
- By kevinhy in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:32 PM
- By stilllearnin1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:06 AM
- By pudzian2 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:41 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-18-2007, 11:21 PM