Permanent HPTA suppression?.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    a number of them did, not all. But I don't know of any who had to go onto TRT by 22-23 who hadn't done their first cycle before they turned 19.
    Any of these morons,like the guy I posted in the thread,are going to be in need of TRT.No matter what age they started.

This guys was on test E 1000 mg/week for 48 weeks.

Now he`s been on HCG (he thinks this is PCT) for a month and in a month in half he`s getting back on test.

But you could **** yourself up with a lot less than 48 weeks.

IMO nothing over 12-16 weeks is allowed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Any of these morons,like the guy I posted in the thread,are going to be in need of TRT.No matter what age they started.

This guys was on test E 1000 mg/week for 48 weeks.

Now he`s been on HCG (he thinks this is PCT) for a month and in a month in half he`s getting back on test.

But you could **** yourself up with a lot less than 48 weeks.

IMO nothing over 12-16 weeks is allowed.
    I dont get it. With all the info out here on the internet, who could be dumb enough to run ****ed up cycles like the ones you are mentioning???
    •   

3. plenty of guys. Usually young. They run one 6 week cycle, do a 4 week PCT, feel great, go on another 6 week cycle, do pct feel less great after, start losing some of the gains, so they hop back on again.... and then their pct/rest periods get shorter and shorter, their doses of stuff start going up and up...

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    plenty of guys. Usually young. They run one 6 week cycle, do a 4 week PCT, feel great, go on another 6 week cycle, do pct feel less great after, start losing some of the gains, so they hop back on again.... and then their pct/rest periods get shorter and shorter, their doses of stuff start going up and up...
    Everyone knows you should not go into that path. It gets you ****ed up, and gear dependant.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Everyone knows you should not go into that path. It gets you ****ed up, and gear dependant.
    sure, but plenty of them have some successful initial cycles that they know they "recovered 100% from" even though they never did any bloodwork. so maybe even their first couple of cycles are reasonably responsible. But by then they're 25lbs or more up from when they started and keep having a harder time even maintaining it, much less making gains off cycle. And so they don't realize what they are doing to themselves till they've screwed themselves.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    I dont get it. With all the info out here on the internet, who could be dumb enough to run ****ed up cycles like the ones you are mentioning???
    Guys who believe they are so badass and hardcore.

Also,they don`t get much info from the internet,but usually from guys around the gym.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preventing HPTA Suppression with Adamantium (DAA)
    By kevinhy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. Preventing HPTA Suppression with Adamantium (DAA)
    By kevinhy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:06 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:41 AM
  5. Formestane.....HPTA suppression or not?
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:21 AM