Feeling sick after test e injection

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Absolutely lol but I think that's all it was. He's drinking tons of water which is going right through him and his nerves are making it easier to go already. Headache is from jump in bp from worrying something is wrong. You be alright op just got to relax and enjoy lol
    Yep one of two things (or both)..... "test flu" type reaction by the body, or straight up anxiety. I get both no matter how many cycles I've run, I just get hyped up when sticking a needle into myself....and its inevitable you'll have a bad shot out of 30 or so that will cause pain and/or achy flu-like symptoms.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    Yep one of two things (or both)..... "test flu" type reaction by the body, or straight up anxiety. I get both no matter how many cycles I've run, I just get hyped up when sticking a needle into myself....and its inevitable you'll have a bad shot out of 30 or so that will cause pain and/or achy flu-like symptoms.
    No **** !! Wasn't aware it could happen from just one shot. You against ugls too? I'm about to start my first test e cycle and was pumped but now I'm a little unsure lol
    •   
       


  3. UGLs prob use more BA which some ppl experience some allergic reaction to it. Take some benedryl and see if it helps

  4. Thanks man, the bottle says 2 percent BA

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

    No **** !! Wasn't aware it could happen from just one shot. You against ugls too? I'm about to start my first test e cycle and was pumped but now I'm a little unsure lol
    Yeah i was going fine like 13 shots in and then shot too much oil in my delt and got all achy with injection area pain and even a sore throat one morning. I won't use ugl ....just trt test and i got organon deca here.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    Yeah i was going fine like 13 shots in and then shot too much oil in my delt and got all achy with injection area pain and even a sore throat one morning. I won't use ugl ....just trt test and i got organon deca here.
    I'm about to run my first cycle with ugl gear so wish me luck lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. heavy leg routine after test injection in quad?
    By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. Pain after Test E injection, what's wrong ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 06:43 PM
  3. Feeling sick after starting Furaz/H-drol
    By JKill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:55 PM
  4. Feeling down after 1st injection.
    By andros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 11:32 AM
  5. Dead sex drive and penis after my first test cyp. injection
    By chelo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in