Feeling sick after test e injection

antmike

Awards
Did my first pin yesterday and today I feel light headed and shaky I'm drinking massive amounts of water and still thirsty also have the runs any ideas?

TheMaharaja

Awards
Im not sure if it occurs this quickly (ignorance on my part) but this is what people call the test flu. You will feel like you have the flu, and will feel tired, sick, etc. Not everybody gets it, and you may not even have it - you could be actually sick, but your illness coincided with your first test shot.

If its the test flu, you'll be fine in a day or two. My friend kept experiencing it during his 1st cycle, while I never felt it.

antmike

Awards
It's almost like it comes and goes. I'll feel normal for a little and then sick again

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's almost like it comes and goes. I'll feel normal for a little and then sick again
Must ask. Did you get it from an ugl ?
Eating differently? Think some of it could be fatigue?

antmike

Awards
Ya its ugl and my diet has been the same except for today cuz i don't feel well... Im only running 300mgs a week so my pin sad only 150mgs

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya its ugl and my diet has been the same except for today cuz i don't feel well... Im only running 300mgs a week so my pin sad only 150mgs
Might want to contact the ugl. Not the first time I've heard of these symptoms. May be test flu*never heard of* or some bad stuff from ugl

antmike

Awards
Might want to contact the ugl. Not the first time I've heard of these symptoms. May be test flu*never heard of* or some bad stuff from ugl
If i decide to stop cycle should I pct after one 150mg pin?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just be cautios of infection and you'll be fine test flu isn't that serious andnyou cud jus be sick from the seasons changing

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You never got "test flu" or "deca flu" :D i get it....but only when i have a bad injection. Too much oil in a small bodypart or it just gets sore for whatever reason....then i get that damn achy flu feeling and usually a sore throat upon waking the next day. Its just your bodys reaction to a foreign substance that is causing pain and inflammation/irritation. Its not an actual flu...just has many of the related symptoms in a very temporary timeframe

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never got "test flu" or "deca flu" :D i get it....but only when i have a bad injection. Too much oil in a small bodypart or it just gets sore for whatever reason....then i get that damn achy flu feeling and usually a sore throat upon waking the next day. Its just your bodys reaction to a foreign substance that is causing pain and inflammation/irritation. Its not an actual flu...just has many of the related symptoms in a very temporary timeframe
Ohhh okay yeah I knew about that haha.thanks for the clarification

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chuckj1973

Chuckj1973

Awards
I got it when I initially started trt after my 1st 200mg cyp injection. My symptoms were exactly as you described but subsided after a few days. It was my 1st time using test, so you may want to wait it out a couple days to see if the symptoms pass.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Is it a reoccurring thing or just first injection?
It usually occurs the first injection or thereabouts ....then only occasionally when you have a bad/painful injection like i was referring to earlier. I just had it happen 2 days ago....4 weeks no problem....then i accidentally injected 2cc into my delt instead of 1-1.5 cc and bam ....a knot with pain and achy feelings.

Viking23

Awards
Did my first pin yesterday and today I feel light headed and shaky I'm drinking massive amounts of water and still thirsty also have the runs any ideas?
Do you have sweaty palms and feet? Where you nervous after/before pin? Might just be minor panic attack from first pin

Viking23

Awards
Happens to the best (all) of us :D
Absolutely lol but I think that's all it was. He's drinking tons of water which is going right through him and his nerves are making it easier to go already. Headache is from jump in bp from worrying something is wrong. You be alright op just got to relax and enjoy lol

antmike

Awards
Super sweaty hands. Woke up middle of the night wide awake like I never fell asleep and dehydrated

Viking23

Awards
How much water are you drinking? Def have to eat to so your body has something to break down. Have you had anxiety issues in the past?

antmike

Awards
I'm gonna continue with next pin which is Sunday... If i ****ty after I'll probably stop

antmike

Awards
Nearly two liters today and it's almost noon... I am a bit of a hypochondriac ever since I got heat stroke

Viking23

Awards
How about anxiety? Only a problem at night? Where you on any meds before cycle?

antmike

Awards
Never had anxiety and it was the worst this morning. How do you think i should pct if i decide to quit after one injection? No meds

JRam

JRam

Awards
You're always playing Russian Roulette when you use products from an UGL. There's absolutely no legit quality control at all and no real recourse if u get sick, or worse. Very, very, dangerous on many levels. Have u prepared a last will & testament?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Absolutely lol but I think that's all it was. He's drinking tons of water which is going right through him and his nerves are making it easier to go already. Headache is from jump in bp from worrying something is wrong. You be alright op just got to relax and enjoy lol
Yep one of two things (or both)..... "test flu" type reaction by the body, or straight up anxiety. I get both no matter how many cycles I've run, I just get hyped up when sticking a needle into myself....and its inevitable you'll have a bad shot out of 30 or so that will cause pain and/or achy flu-like symptoms.

Viking23

Awards
Yep one of two things (or both)..... "test flu" type reaction by the body, or straight up anxiety. I get both no matter how many cycles I've run, I just get hyped up when sticking a needle into myself....and its inevitable you'll have a bad shot out of 30 or so that will cause pain and/or achy flu-like symptoms.
No **** !! Wasn't aware it could happen from just one shot. You against ugls too? I'm about to start my first test e cycle and was pumped but now I'm a little unsure lol

vassille

Awards
UGLs prob use more BA which some ppl experience some allergic reaction to it. Take some benedryl and see if it helps

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
No **** !! Wasn't aware it could happen from just one shot. You against ugls too? I'm about to start my first test e cycle and was pumped but now I'm a little unsure lol
Yeah i was going fine like 13 shots in and then shot too much oil in my delt and got all achy with injection area pain and even a sore throat one morning. I won't use ugl ....just trt test and i got organon deca here.

Viking23

Awards
Yeah i was going fine like 13 shots in and then shot too much oil in my delt and got all achy with injection area pain and even a sore throat one morning. I won't use ugl ....just trt test and i got organon deca here.
I'm about to run my first cycle with ugl gear so wish me luck lol