First cycle - sustanon 250

Furiousracer

Awards
Hey everyone a little about me first. Im 22 almost 23. I've played football since I was 11 until I was 18. I started lifting weights at 13, didn't get serious until I was 16. So I've been very active all my life. I weight about 145-147lbs and want to get into the low 160s. I'm guessing my bf% is around 10%. I'm pretty cut up. My goal now is to put on muscle and stay lean. When I was at 140 a little over a year ago I upped my calories to around 4000 a day and got to 154 and seemed to stay stuck there. A friend of mine who has been doing AS for over 15 years told me to give sustanon 250 a try. So I researched it and it looks pretty good. I've got a good diet lined up(3500-4000 calories a day) along with a 5 days a week lifting program.

Here is what I plan to do:

Sustanon 250: 2 shots a week for 8-10 weeks (mon & thur)

Clomid: 3 weeks after last shot along with a natural test booster like D- Apartic Acid and tribulus.

I am here for guidance and tips on how I can do this the right way without losing my hair & dick.

What are your thoughts forum?

Thanks all responses are appreciated.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Interesting to note someone doing gear for 15 years recommending sus to a 22 year old.

Sustanon has 4 esters and you lose the short esters because you usually aren't pinning enough.

Keep doing research man. A lot of research.

Viking23

Awards
Interesting to note someone doing gear for 15 years recommending sus to a 22 year old.

Sustanon has 4 esters and you lose the short esters because you usually aren't pinning enough.

Keep doing research man. A lot of research.
Yeah I agree sustanon is not good for a first cycle

Viking23

Awards
Any reason why sustanon is not good for a first cycle?
Its not that its bad but it has a short ester test in it so you should use it every other day or so to get full effect of the short ester but then you would have a large amount of the long ester in your system which will most likely cause side effects. So if you ran a long ester you can alter doses as side effects show up and then you will know where your sweet spot is so to speak. By doing this you can then add in sustanon because you will be able to dose around your sweet spot and still get use out of the short ester. But by all means if you want to pay more for something and just let the short ester go to waste be my guess. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in though because this is just my understanding of it and I could be wrong as I haven't researched much on this product .