Havoc Cycle Before & After

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Finished my Havoc cycle. Gained and this is no bullish 30 lbs by eating like a cow and hitting weights. I'm almost into week 4 of PCT iForce Reversitol and I've only lost 6lbs. Went from 143 to 173 then now 167. So all in all, super stoked with results. Thinking about running either MDrol or SD clone in late May for summer bulking. Which would y'all prefer? Until then I'm gonna see how far I can go alone with just Creatine and the rest of my Reversitol. Thanks for looking.

After 1:
image-2289733564.jpg

Before:
image-2890290009.jpg

After 2:
image-526581958.jpg

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Sounds awesome I will be doing my epi/stano cycle within the next week.

How is ur OTC pct? Soubds like it is working ok for ya?

Good luck on ur next round pretty soon ur gonna have to change ur screen name to buffchase :)

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Sounds awesome I will be doing my epi/stano cycle within the next week.

How is ur OTC pct? Soubds like it is working ok for ya?

Good luck on ur next round pretty soon ur gonna have to change ur screen name to buffchase :)
Hahah thanks man! And yeah hopefully I'll go from skinny to big soon. And the PCT is great. I feel amazing. Definitely going to get blood work done in a month or so before I start preloading for my next run. So far so good. Only mild pumps were my sides on Epi.

TheJminator

Awards
Hahah thanks man! And yeah hopefully I'll go from skinny to big soon. And the PCT is great. I feel amazing. Definitely going to get blood work done in a month or so before I start preloading for my next run. So far so good. Only mild pumps were my sides on Epi.
im on my last 4 days of my epi/halo stack. ive gained 26 pounds and squat went from 445 to 525. bench from 325 to 380 and deadlift from 505 to 565.

easily my favorite cycle. ive run max lmg and epi (both solo) in the past, this was my 3rd cycle

weight went from 236 to 262

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Wow epi and halo?

I did a cycle of halo/Lmg/tren about 4 years ago and gained 25 and have kept a solid 20 since.

Epi/stano will be my 2nd wish me luck!!

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
I really want to stack something on my next run. Any ideas for a great bulking cycle! I was thinking Beastdrol or SD-10 paired with something but I can't decide. Thanks again guys. And good luck on your journeys.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Test with dianabol kick starter

If u can :)
Idk where to get that test though. I got my Havoc from lockout supplements in Dallas becaus it was close to Houston. Is there an oral test I can easily get?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
No oral test only injectable

Lockout is solid that's where I go as well

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
No oral test only injectable

Lockout is solid that's where I go as well
Yeah lockout is legit. But man, I don't want to pin. I just hate the thought of pinning for some reason. I don't want to do it wrong and ruin my cycle. But there's got to be a good test booster or something I can take orally ya think? Or another PH that will work well along side SD-10?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Yeah lockout is legit. But man, I don't want to pin. I just hate the thought of pinning for some reason. I don't want to do it wrong and ruin my cycle. But there's got to be a good test booster or something I can take orally ya think? Or another PH that will work well along side SD-10?
When I run my epi I am stacking it with stano which helps with lethargy and low libido, so not a oral test per say but combats the shut down symptoms, plus it non-methylated so doesn't kill liver

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
When I run my epi I am stacking it with stano which helps with lethargy and low libido, so not a oral test per say but combats the shut down symptoms, plus it non-methylated so doesn't kill liver
That sounds legit but I wanna stack with something else that adds bulk as well as SD-10. I might just run the SD alone because I've read that it's strong enough to pack on a ton of gains. And if I gained 20+ on Epi, pretty sure if I ran SD, the results would be killer.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Any suggestions for a summer bulk stack or just one bulk PH that's stronger than Epi and easier to get your hands on? Any suggestions are appreciated.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
SD will be good on its own if you've only ran epi previously

FranARG

Awards
Dude, you gained 30lb just on EPI? Wtf, that is insane!
Congratulations.
Im about to start my havoc cycle next week, but there is no f way I can put 30 more lb on my body. I would be around 200lb, I dont see that happening haha.

FranARG

Awards
Just a quick one, how long have you been training before going into epi?

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Just a quick one, how long have you been training before going into epi?
If you eat enough and take enough shakes and stuff then you can get 20+ off of Epi. And I've worked out for about 2 years give or take.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump here...would love to see your blood-work in a month and the PCT that carried you there.

theish11

theish11

Awards
What r u checking for with the bloodwork and what do u tell the dr?

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
What r u checking for with the bloodwork and what do u tell the dr?
I'll just tell him what I took and to make sure my liver and testosterone levels are normal. And to just check everything for over all good blood health.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Bump here...would love to see your blood-work in a month and the PCT that carried you there.
I'm definitely getting bloodwork done before I star getting ready for my next cycle. And my PCT I used was iForce Reversitol V2. It says its a "natural serm" it's a test booster and I think it's a good product to use. It's helped me keep a good 90% of my gains from epi.

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Just got my bottles of Epi and DMZ (my next cycle!) can't wait to stack these bad boys

image-1051521348.jpg

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
30 pounds with Epi... That's unreal! Just out of curiosity what dosage did you run the Havoc at?