mentabolan pre workout

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to start a ultradrol cycle and want to stack it with ment. I want to use ment as a pretty workout. I know some have done this but wanted to know the p.w. dose that people have used. Would 30mg be sufficient or should I go higher. This will probably only be used p.w. also how long before I go to the gym should I take it? Thanks

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I went up to 50mg preworkout seemed to be my sweet spot. Stuff was pretty awesome though at 50......

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I ran it at 20mg preWO for 8 weeks. I went higher and found no noticeable benefits. If you up the dose, just add 10mg every two hours, starting postWO; that's what I did.

I went up to 80mgED. 'twas awesome.

Get a strong PCT

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks. I have a good pct ready. Torem , erase, daa, ai if needed. Should be fun. I am looking forward to the pwo boost from the ment.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I ran it at 20mg preWO for 8 weeks. I went higher and found no noticeable benefits. If you up the dose, just add 10mg every two hours, starting postWO; that's what I did.

I went up to 80mgED. 'twas awesome.

Get a strong PCT
I found the opposite i still went up to 80 a day but found 50 pre workout to be the real.sweet spot huge difference even from 40pre

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice if they made the pills with a higher dosage

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've started to recommend bolus doses of orals pre workout as the literature points to some very positive effects when you flood the system prior to lifting. Regardless of half life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HeavierPlease Anabolics 45
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 2
Bengal Anabolics 7
jbryand101b Anabolics 30