Cycle/stacking questions

  1. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Question Dzine, Tren, and others: Cycle/stacking questions


    Hey guys,

    Been a member of this site for a bit, lurking and gathering information, but I now have a question for all you!

    So, I have received two bottles of ph's for free. One contains a stack of what looks like dzine @ 15mg and pstanz @ 50mg.

    The other appears to have the same ingredient as trenavar @ 10mg and pmag at 20mg.

    Now, taken at two to even three times the dosages listed here, the cycles seem to be average if not even under dosed (trenavar especially). HOWEVER, my question has to do with stacking...

    The person i received this "gift" from has said it's okay to stack BOTH of these products (aka 4 ph's, albeit at modest doses) together at the same time. Two of them are methylated (pmag and dzine), and two of them can be rather harsh for shutdown (dzine and tren), so I'm already wary of the advice.

    The cycle with this amount of stuff i would say would be only 4 weeks, if I were to try it. So the big question is: is it safe and will it be effective? What do you guys think?

    Thanks for all the great information in the past too guys!

  2. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    506
    Rep Power
    7112
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    82.55%

    Is this your first cycle? I would not stack 4 if so.
  3. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Is this your first cycle? I would not stack 4 if so.
    Third cycle:

    First dzine, second dzine and pstanz.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    53526
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by turgeon.j228 View Post
    Third cycle:

    First dzine, second dzine and pstanz.
    maybe do somethin different than dzine and pstanz then

    what are your goals?

    *ur right about the tren dose as well.. 90mg of that would have you at 180mg pmag
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  5. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    maybe do somethin different than dzine and pstanz then

    what are your goals?

    *ur right about the tren dose as well.. 90mg of that would have you at 180mg pmag
    My main goal is strength, with hardness and all that aesthetic stuff being a nice bonus. Don't want to gain TOO much weight either.

    The thing is, i got these for free so I'd like to use them and only them without more purchases. If i cut out dmz, i cut out pstanz as well, and then all I'm left with is underdosed tren and pmag (I see dmz as being superior to pmag). And dmz has worked very well in the past for me. So if i cut out the dmz, I'll be arguably cutting out the most effective part of my stack. Correct me if I'm wrong though of course, please!
  6. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Also as a side note, i do have some leftover xtreme dmz around, so i can potentially up the dmz dosage to 60mg/day if wanted (that's as high as I would ever consider going though). The chemical formula is different though, does that matter all that much? It actually resembles original dimethyzine more so than the stuff I got for free...
  7. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    53526
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    might be more helpful if you copied and pasted the chem formulas of your old and your new bottles... since company's have diff names for diff products and some products have the same name (or close to it) with a diff ingredient (ie. PStanz and Stanodrol, which i myself confused not long ago haha, or the numerous Tren products)
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  8. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    might be more helpful if you copied and pasted the chem formulas of your old and your new bottles... since company's have diff names for diff products and some products have the same name (or close to it) with a diff ingredient (ie. PStanz and Stanodrol, which i myself confused not long ago haha, or the numerous Tren products)
    The two products are both by War Pharma, Detonator and War Hammer.

    Detonator
    [3,2-c]oyrazole-5a-androstane-17b-tetrahydropyranol- 50mg
    17a-methyl-17bhydroxy- 5a-androstane-3,3-azine 15mg

    War Hammer
    estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 10 mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 20mg

    I got the info for the top one off the internet, so might not be 100% accurate.

    The Xtreme DMZ is this...
    17beta-hydroxy-2-alpha,17-beta-dimethyl-5alpha,androstan-3-one-azine 16mg
    Last edited by turgeon.j228; 04-24-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Additional information
  9. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    53526
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    sent u a PM
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  10. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    So i decided to try the stack guys, and I'm currently passing the 2 week mark as of last Friday.

    To be honest, been having some really terrible sides: nausea, headaches/dizziness occasionally, chest discomfort, lethargy, insomnia, and on and on... considering stopping the cycle early. I might not be getting enough water, so I'm going to have a **** ton tomorrow and see if that helps. If not, I'll cut out the tren and pmag stack and continue with the single dmz/pstanz stack. If the sides still don't improve, I'm going to call it quits i think.

    If anyone has additional advice, now would be a great time to introduce it! Thanks guys, and I'll post details about the cycle I'm doing, dosages and such, when i get a chance tomorrow.
  11. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    53526
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by turgeon.j228 View Post
    So i decided to try the stack guys, and I'm currently passing the 2 week mark as of last Friday.

    To be honest, been having some really terrible sides: nausea, headaches/dizziness occasionally, chest discomfort, lethargy, insomnia, and on and on... considering stopping the cycle early. I might not be getting enough water, so I'm going to have a **** ton tomorrow and see if that helps. If not, I'll cut out the tren and pmag stack and continue with the single dmz/pstanz stack. If the sides still don't improve, I'm going to call it quits i think.

    If anyone has additional advice, now would be a great time to introduce it! Thanks guys, and I'll post details about the cycle I'm doing, dosages and such, when i get a chance tomorrow.
    yes... please post the final doses you are runnin cause you got 4 different products in there!

    if the sides dont go away soon:
    stick with what you used before and drop the "new gear" since whatever you used before did not give you these side effects (assuming you wouldnt run the products a second time if they made ya feel that way!)
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  12. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    yes... please post the final doses you are runnin cause you got 4 different products in there!

    if the sides dont go away soon:
    stick with what you used before and drop the "new gear" since whatever you used before did not give you these side effects (assuming you wouldnt run the products a second time if they made ya feel that way!)
    Daily PH doses (the number next to each compound is mgs total for the entire day):

    Detonator: 3 pills total
    [3,2-c]oyrazole-5a-androstane-17b-tetrahydropyranol- 150mg
    17a-methyl-17bhydroxy- 5a-androstane-3,3-azine 22.5mg

    War Hammer: 3 pills total
    estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 30 mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 60mg

    Xtreme DMZ (supplemental DMZ): 1 pill total
    17beta-hydroxy-2-alpha,17-beta-dimethyl-5alpha,androstan-3-one-azine 16mg

    Cycle support:
    Cel cycle support
    Super Cissus
    Animal flex
    NOW ultra omega fish oil
    Opti men multi by ON
    PES Erase (AI as needed for tren)

    PCT:
    Torem 120/90/60/30
    Glycobol
    Perform
    DAA
    Cel pct assist
    Super Cissus
    Reduce xt
    PES Erase (last 2 weeks of pct and beyond, with taper-off planned)
    May pick up some Forma-Stanzol (will tapering off Erase have the same effect???)

    Working out 5 days a week at about 2+ hours per session. Can provide more workout routine details if requested.
  13. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    53526
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    drop the tren (war hammer) and continue with the azine if it hadnt given you sides before
    ... thats a bunch of ph/ds at once so its hard to say what ur havin a reaction too even though the dosages are lower than most ppl run on a few of the compounds

    how have you been recently?

    your pct looks good.. is the formastanzol a formestane product? is it topical? cause most oral formestanes dont do well in cap form, and the PES should be enough for PCT.. you dont want to KILL estro too fast or completely by taking 2 AI
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  14. New Member
    turgeon.j228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    drop the tren (war hammer) and continue with the azine if it hadnt given you sides before
    ... thats a bunch of ph/ds at once so its hard to say what ur havin a reaction too even though the dosages are lower than most ppl run on a few of the compounds

    how have you been recently?

    your pct looks good.. is the formastanzol a formestane product? is it topical? cause most oral formestanes dont do well in cap form, and the PES should be enough for PCT.. you dont want to KILL estro too fast or completely by taking 2 AI
    So as of right now, less than a week left on my cycle. Kept all the ph's going, as all sides suddenly disappeared and I've been having explosive workouts. Some strength gains, and I've gained about 8-10lbs.

    Yes, forma-stanzol is a formestane product AND is a topical gel. I'll probably just stuck with the PES per your advice, so thanks!
  15. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    53526
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by turgeon.j228 View Post
    So as of right now, less than a week left on my cycle. Kept all the ph's going, as all sides suddenly disappeared and I've been having explosive workouts. Some strength gains, and I've gained about 8-10lbs.

    Yes, forma-stanzol is a formestane product AND is a topical gel. I'll probably just stuck with the PES per your advice, so thanks!
    some people use formestane to bridge between cycles... i might be one of those people after my summer cycle
    im going to use PES Erase also, but will have the Formestane and Aromasin on hand in case anything bad starts happening
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first cycle stack question and critique
    By dhoangn1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:49 AM
  2. LG Science PH Cycle stacking question
    By crosstalk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Cycle+ Stack question, Hdrol-Finaflex-X-tren
    By never2l8 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:50 PM
  4. epi cycle stack question.
    By nerkle3000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:55 AM
  5. E-Bol Cycle and Stack Questions
    By saludable24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 03:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in