Testosterone Proprionate - Advice Please

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Hey guys,

I have Test prop on hand and I am looking at running a cycle of 250mg EOD

This would be my first Injectable cycle and I want advice on what to run WITH the test prop.

what should i take on cycle to reduce bloat and achieve more of a cutting goal ?? If anything.

My PCT will be Nolva, Daa, Test boost.

Would my Nolva be run 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10/10 ???

Greatly appreciate your advice, I am continuing research but I have yet to get a straight answer.

Thanks Guys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Stats? Cycle history? You're asking questions that an experienced user would already know. I'm not dissing, I'm just being truthful.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey guys,

I have Test prop on hand and I am looking at running a cycle of 250mg EOD

This would be my first Injectable cycle and I want advice on what to run WITH the test prop.

what should i take on cycle to reduce bloat and achieve more of a cutting goal ?? If anything.

My PCT will be Nolva, Daa, Test boost.

Would my Nolva be run 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10/10 ???

Greatly appreciate your advice, I am continuing research but I have yet to get a straight answer.

Thanks Guys.
Lower your test dose for starters. Go 50mg Ed. alternating 750 and a gram a week for a first cycle is absurd. You don't need a lot of test to cut. Test is only used to maintain mass while your in a defficency. Steroids are meant for size not losing bodyfat. Diet is whats used for a cut. its your first time stick with test and an oral of your choice. Pct looks retarded last I checked daa is a test booster. How about tossing ai in. This is all research that can be found on your own this is all the info I'm willing to give up. You need to do your own homework

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I saw this thread and crapped myself at that dose on first cycle and I don't even pin. Yet, lol. If you weren't careful you could grow a nice set of tits with a cycle just like that eh

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250mg EOD day is a **** load for a first cycle, lower it.

I would use test e for a first cycle. And use aromasin 12.5 mg eod and bump it up to 12.5 ed if needed

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This dude is awesome. 1g for the first cycle well be awesomely terrible. The sides I got from 1+g were hard as **** to tame. I'd do 75mg Ed for 8 weeks Throw in some dbol or tbol. For the first 4-6 weeks. Have fun

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with all of the above... 250eod is INSANE. I started 100 eod and bumped to 150 eod after week 1 for a 4 week blast and gained 15+ lb after pct. no need to dose higher, your body doesn't know what's happening yet and you just filled it full of miracle grow.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Lower your test dose for starters. Go 50mg Ed. alternating 750 and a gram a week for a first cycle is absurd. You don't need a lot of test to cut. Test is only used to maintain mass while your in a defficency. Steroids are meant for size not losing bodyfat. Diet is whats used for a cut. its your first time stick with test and an oral of your choice. Pct looks retarded last I checked daa is a test booster. How about tossing ai in. This is all research that can be found on your own this is all the info I'm willing to give up. You need to do your own homework
Thanks man, I appreciate the advice.

To all the others, I do realize now that this is quite high for first time pinning. I did however manage a HDROL cycle last year, which im sure is not even comparable to my next journey. However, I am reading and prepping a proper dosage.

Question:
The reason I said 250, is because my supply is an individually vial. Each vial containing 250 mg. I would have to break open the glass vial, with no means of sealing or keeping the rest sterile.
Suggestions? Problems ?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

To all the others, I do realize now that this is quite high for first time pinning. I did however manage a HDROL cycle last year, which im sure is not even comparable to my next journey. However, I am reading and prepping a proper dosage.

Question:
The reason I said 250, is because my supply is an individually vial. Each vial containing 250 mg. I would have to break open the glass vial, with no means of sealing or keeping the rest sterile.
Suggestions? Problems ?
Prop is rarely dosed at 250mgs/ml. How much is in your vial? Assuming its 1ml I'm going to say you have e, c or sus. If its 3ml dosed at 75 suck it out with 3 pins. Inject 1 use the others later.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Prop is rarely dosed at 250mgs/ml. How much is in your vial? Assuming its 1ml I'm going to say you have e, c or sus. If its 3ml dosed at 75 suck it out with 3 pins. Inject 1 use the others later.
To be honest, Just checked with source, Test Enanthate @ 250mg/ml. 1 ml per vial.

So im assuming that the Enan will be a bit more tolerable in my situation.

Edit:
Please excuse my abruptness in starting a half ass thread.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
Buy a sterile viale and get a 16 g needle and transfer all ampules into the strike vials.

V

vassille

Awards

Question:
Suggestions? Problems ?
Dont tell me this is 250mg/ml of test prop?....

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
hey guys, i was hoping that a few of you guys could critique my lineup.

Testosterone Enanthate -500 mg a week total, in 2 pins per week. 1-10 weeks, possibly 12 weeks as i do have enough.
Liqui Stane (aromasin) - 12.5 mg ED . Week 1-10
Hcgenerate - 5caps per day - last 4 weeks of cycle.
HCG - 250 iu x2 a week ( this will replace my hcgenerate, if my source comes through with delivery :/ )
Cycle Assist

PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
(continuing aromasin during this 2 week period) --What's your take on aromasin during PCT?
Liqui Tamox (Nolva) 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Cycle Assist

Advice:
Aromasin during PCT?
How to gauge Aromasin dose on cycle?
Hcgenerate, will this suffice if HCG is not an option ?

This may not be the correct thread, but i wanted to redeem my lame start.
there were a few reputable guys replying here, so i wanted to catch their word.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i was hoping that a few of you guys could critique my lineup.

Testosterone Enanthate -500 mg a week total, in 2 pins per week. 1-10 weeks, possibly 12 weeks as i do have enough.
Liqui Stane (aromasin) - 12.5 mg ED . Week 1-10
Hcgenerate - 5caps per day - last 4 weeks of cycle.
HCG - 250 iu x2 a week ( this will replace my hcgenerate, if my source comes through with delivery :/ )
Cycle Assist

PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
(continuing aromasin during this 2 week period) --What's your take on aromasin during PCT?
Liqui Tamox (Nolva) 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Cycle Assist

Advice:
Aromasin during PCT?
How to gauge Aromasin dose on cycle?
Hcgenerate, will this suffice if HCG is not an option ?

This may not be the correct thread, but i wanted to redeem my lame start.
there were a few reputable guys replying here, so i wanted to catch their word.
First off test e in my opinion is the better way to go for a noob. If uve never pinned u prob don't want to start with pinning eod or ed. Just my mo. Second hcg won't be necessary for a 10 week cycle neither will an ai IMO. Everyone is different so u won't really know how your body will react to a jump in estro but I wouldn't just start taking Aromasin and crushing estro. U most def don't need to start an ai the first week. Pct I would replace with clomid and nolva

Ex nolva 20 ed 4 weeks
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Cycle assist not a fan liver damage is overrated
Erase I hear is pretty good never taken it

To be honest is seems to me like u need to research more. Your layout has flaws.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
First off test e in my opinion is the better way to go for a noob. If uve never pinned u prob don't want to start with pinning eod or ed. Just my mo. Second hcg won't be necessary for a 10 week cycle neither will an ai IMO. Everyone is different so u won't really know how your body will react to a jump in estro but I wouldn't just start taking Aromasin and crushing estro. U most def don't need to start an ai the first week. Pct I would replace with clomid and nolva

Ex nolva 20 ed 4 weeks
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Cycle assist not a fan liver damage is overrated
Erase I hear is pretty good never taken it

To be honest is seems to me like u need to research more. Your layout has flaws.
Thanks big shadow