First HAVOC Cycle - Please advise

FranARG

Awards
Hello everyone, ive been reading this forum for some time now, and ive decided to ask some of you guys for your advise regarding Havoc.
First of all, my stats:
Height: 5.10
Weight: 170lb
BF: 14% aprox.
Have been training on and off for four years. The last two years have been of serious training.
Have tried a few "natural" test boosters. Been on and off creatine, and always supplemented with protein shakes.
Right now im taking Nitrotech, from Muscletech.

Now, to the point: I want to run a 6 week Havoc cycle. I want to stack it with a natural test booster and with Cycle Support and RALA to avoid any liver damage or other mild side effects, and then do a 4 week PCT with Tamoxifen, because I like my pecs the way they look haha.

My idea goes like this:

HAVOC CYCLE

• Week 1&2: Havoc 30mg + Cycle Support and RALA + Testodrol x9 (a "natural" test booster).
  • Week 3&4: Havoc 40mg + Cycle Support and RALA + Testodrol x9
  • Week 5&6: Havoc 40mg + Cycle Support and RALA + Testodrol x9
PCT
Week 1&2: 20mg of Tamoxifen + Cycle Support and RALA + Testodrol x9.
Week 3&4: 10mg of Tamoxifen + Cycle Support and RALA + Testodrol x9.
Throughout the entire cycle and PCT I will continue to take Nitrotech shakes and a PWO called Enhanced from PES Labs, that has no creatine. So I wont be taking any creatine besides the the one that Nitrotech has.

What do you guys think? Your help will be very much appreciated.

Francisco

PS: sorry for my english, my first language its not english, its spanish. I live in Argentina.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
It's kinda like what I am gonna do brother, except can I ask why starting epi at 30mg? I have been told that you should start at 40 and work up from there. My cycle will look like this.

40/40/50/50/60/60

FranARG

Awards
The reason of my cycle looking that way is that since I never took Havoc, or any other PH, I want to play it safe to see how I react.
If my first week at 30mg goes well, I may bump it up to 40mg or 50mg.

Good luck on your cycle!

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Thanks man you too, I am also using stano with mine to help battle the loss of sex drive and lethargy. Have u looked into that as well?

FranARG

Awards
You mean Stano as in Stanozolol? If thats the case, I think that instead of attacking the loss of sex drive, you will most likely shatter it. Stanozolol on itself shuts you down pretty bad, I believe.

FranARG

Awards
Also, if you are taking it in the pill form, your liver will be pretty roughed up.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
No stanozol, or better know to me as winstrol is a illegal steroid. Stano or stanodrol is a legal ph that is non-methylated and converts to dht which will help with both low libido and lethargy.