First Superdrol Cycle.

DYEL89

Awards
Hey everyone. I'm running my first Superdrol Cycle in about a week and had a quick question. I'm running it 15/20/20 and another half a week at 20 (to finish the bottle), have cycle support and PCT assist, as well as support supps like CoQ10, RYR, extra milk thistle, saw palmetto, Hawthorne berry and celery seed. I also have clomid and a natural test booster for my PCT. I've heard mixed opinions, but the general consensus is to start natural test my last week on cycle and the clomid the day after my last dose of SD. Does anyone agree or disagree with that? And I have ran cycles before, just trying to clarify as SD is pretty harsh.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Yea general consensus is start SERM day after last dose

DYEL89

Awards
That's what I figured. And having a little overlap by starting the natural test a week before finishing the cycle is what I've done before, or do you think I should save it until I start the clomid?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
What's the natty test booster? Usually you'd run this day after last dose as well and continue it until gone

DYEL89

Awards
Sounds good. I have DAA and Androbolix (basically trib and longjack)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JMO but I'd run the SD at 10mg the first 3-5 days just to see how you react to it. Also I'd get some Stano or 5alpha for a test base. SD is no joke and the sides can destroy a good cycle if not ran with test. I'd also pick up some Tudica for extra liver care.

DYEL89

Awards
I'll probably get some NAC for extra liver care, but how about a DHEA base?

DYEL89

Awards
My only thing is I don't want to pin. Otherwise I'd do something like andromass.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
androfactory bulk-up would be a great way to add a test base. i used stano with great results

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
andromass wasnt a pin solution, it was pills...

do you know what youre doing?

DYEL89

Awards
Yes I do. All I'm able to get my hands on are pin solutions and 4-dhea pills. At least reasonably quickly. I'll see what I can find. Thanks for the advice.

DYEL89

Awards
Seeing as I've never used andromass, I was unaware that it was pills. I guess the description of it makes it seem like it's a pin solution: "if you want to experience true injectable testosterone - - andromass is your quickest ticket without breaking the law or getting a script."