Still havent cycled..worth it?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Was wanting to get on halo or epi, but now maybe even superdrol. Never done p.hs or roids of any kind, so this is a big step up. Worked out consistently over 4 years

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Nvm

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Nvm what??
i don't know if you added the part about the physique comps afterwards or i just missed it the first time. That is why I removed my comments as I can't say one way or another about competing and body proportions etc. as I know nothing about it. Gear in and of itself is fantastic as far as aggression, focus, and the sought after "on" feeling. The main deciding factors for most people are A) am I ok with the legal aspect if I get caught. B) do I have a source(s) to get said gear from. (on that note you can't ask here for sources) C) do I know enough or have I read enough to know what to expect as far as side effects and the like. and last but not least D) am I ok with the side effects should i mess myself up.

that is all I got for ya bro....my 2cents. Again with regards to competing I am clueless who to guide you there

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I guess my main thing is how much of change should I expect?. I dont want to be steppin into the massy body builder look. Not that I dont think body building is badass. Anyways all this stuff is legal gear though. Pro hormones are still around and apparentlly some give badass results. Thanks for any input

aceroni

Awards
You look great bro, you could kill it in the natural physique shows.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro check out super dmz 2.0 As a ph cycle. You would really appreciate the gains made ;)

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
you look pretty damn aesthetic, no homo. one cycle of hdrol or epi would put on about 8-15 lbs depending on your diet. you wont look like a freak after a cycle of them, but if a little extra mass is what you want, they will do the job.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
That dmz is a type of superdrol correct? What are the differences and type of gains? Maintainable or wet?
Out of halo, epi, or dmz what would allow me to keep the most? Ive heard even on halo you only gain like 5 after pct is done and all..that doesnt really sound worth the stress
My stats are
17ish arms
30ish waist
120 lbs dumbells bench for 5-6
90s shoulder press for 8
Calves suck 15.5inch
5% body fat

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I know that the older the better. I wish I could get my test levels checked bc sadly I still dont have a full beard yet, so dont know how theyd effect my body and stuff like that

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
That dmz is a type of superdrol correct? What are the differences and type of gains? Maintainable or wet?
Out of halo, epi, or dmz what would allow me to keep the most? Ive heard even on halo you only gain like 5 after pct is done and all..that doesnt really sound worth the stress
My stats are
17ish arms
30ish waist
120 lbs dumbells bench for 5-6
90s shoulder press for 8
Calves suck 15.5inch
5% body fat
On super dmz, almost every review I've read. Most people kept over 80% of their gains after pct, but you have to do pct correctly. Also your balls will probably be sucked up. It's normal though and you get them back after your pct, if done correctly. And I would recommend a liver support with your cycle.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it right now and I'm starting my pct the day of my last dose.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
If I do pct I would get either torm with clomid or nolvadex with clomid. So if you gain say 15 lbs of muscle you could expect to keep like 12...thats sick. Does dmz aromitize at all?

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I don't think you need any cycles at all you are aesthetic as **** and big like hell. You compete on physique shows so I guess you are a muscle model. IYou can do a cycle for bringing up your lagging points such as calves maybe some chest. But you have an excellent physique though and many in here are using PH to achieve this physique. If you gain more muscle mass you ain't gonna be a muscle model anymore. You will be more like a mini Olympia Body builder. Well that's only my opinion though... good luck! (I was kidding with the mini Olympia but I hope you get me point)

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
At 21 you are to young to think about cycling, you are nowhere near your genetic limit.
In addition you body is in the middle of its natural hormonal output. If you don't have a full beard yet, it's sounds like you are a late bloomer, which means your peak test levels are still ahead of you. You have done some fantastic work, and if you keep paying attention to your training and diet you will continue to make great gains.
Good luck.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Ahh thats probably what I needed to hear. Especially the part about loosing he physique look. I really just wish I had some good calves and sicker shoulders. Also having abs like what you got in your pic would be awesome!

I think deep down I knew I should hold off on the cycle, but seeing the younger kids get on gear and make gains so quickly really realllly tempts you..

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
COOKIE1 has sick ass abs haha

Idk wish I could just be happy, but its hard and I am almost at a point I dont know which direction to go as far as sculpting my body

Another side note is I am worried all the pros and clomid and stuff wont be around years to come when I am of age to cycle

FranARG

Awards
Dude, you are huge and have great definition. I would not go anywhere near PHs if I looked like that.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Ahh thats probably what I needed to hear. Especially the part about loosing he physique look. I really just wish I had some good calves and sicker shoulders. Also having abs like what you got in your pic would be awesome!

I think deep down I knew I should hold off on the cycle, but seeing the younger kids get on gear and make gains so quickly really realllly tempts you..
Hey bro! Look at yourself you are so ****ing aesthetic your abs are beautiful.You can do a cycle you definitely ain't trying to short cut and as I can see you are dedicated to your dream and you ain't just a mofo who wants to get buff in a month.If you do it do it properly. I'm exactly at the same age as you but a lot smaller. I'm thinking of doing it too you can check my thread... but you know what... I say f**ck it I should wait another year to be sure about my endocrine system and make a more solid base for the Ph to take action. Well you are already there but you can get addicted to the feeling of a cycle I've heard you feel like superman and hulk togetherness!!.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Cookie1 tell me how your cycle goes if you do decide on it. Thanks for all the positive comments guys. From what it sounds like I should just hold off on a cycle and be happy with where I am at. In fact this past week Idk what happened, but my clean bulk diet really kicked in. Since my last cut I have finally got all my strength and size up and feeling great, so I realized why mess up whats already working.

My biggest fears were messing up my naturally fast metablisim off cycle and also ****in up hormone levels where I could no longer naturally make gains. Long story short I am going to enjoy my natural test and fast metablisim while I got it!!

On a side note the biggest thig again was seeing all these 17 year old kids mess with gear...got me jealous foresure bc they gained so much quicker then me and slacked as well. Some are now fat though:p

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Like they all said with pct and using non aromitizing compounds you will be fine...no stunted growth or ****ed up hormone levels..how true? Haha

I am curious to how "smart" they are

aceroni

Awards
Like they all said with pct and using non aromitizing compounds you will be fine...no stunted growth or ****ed up hormone levels..how true? Haha

I am curious to how "smart" they are
Not true at all. At that age you're doing more harm than good.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I mean I was always an advocate that it was terrible at that age, but at the same time like arnold the great started at 16. How the hell did he not screw himself up starting so young!?
Like what all bad does it do at that age. I gym cool with some and would like to have solid facts to back up what I say.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are huge and have great definition. I would not go anywhere near PHs if I looked like that.
Haha back in the day people did look like that before starting aas. 10 years ago when you could openly discuss roids on bb.com you were crucified if you weren't near your natty limit before running something. Now you have these scrawny ass dudes who are 6 ft tall and 160 pounds who barely look like they lift using steroids, my how things have changed.

Sorry I didn't mean flame you there, not talking directly about you, just in general trying to make a point

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I mean I was always an advocate that it was terrible at that age, but at the same time like arnold the great started at 16. How the hell did he not screw himself up starting so young!?
Like what all bad does it do at that age. I gym cool with some and would like to have solid facts to back up what I say.
How do you know he didn't? He has probably been on some form on trt forever, who knows what meds he is on or needs, just cause he looked huge in a movie doesn't mean anything. Just google it there are plenty of horror stories. Haha just reading thru the gyno sticky gives me nightmares

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Sps no worries you didnt flame. I wish kids would at least get a base like me before getting into stuff. Dont even get me going bc I feel like everyone is so much lazier and impatient in this day. Technology and other variables have lead to a society that wants immediate everything. Wish roids were still legal bc at least theyre effects are well known and most are less harsh on the body. Furthermore if it was doctor supervised kids couldnt get on em...like pro hormones are so easy to get a hold of and just as or more detrimental. Also very valid points on Arny...he is also fat now lol

aceroni

Awards
Haha back in the day people did look like that before starting aas. 10 years ago when you could openly discuss roids on bb.com you were crucified if you weren't near your natty limit before running something. Now you have these scrawny ass dudes who are 6 ft tall and 160 pounds who barely look like they lift using steroids, my how things have changed.

Sorry I didn't mean flame you there, not talking directly about you, just in general trying to make a point
THANK YOU. you have no idea how much I agree

So many kids around me, 20-23 with no base or experience on the gym what so ever.
Jump on gear, blow up, come off, lose all gains, and just keep repeating it over and over

moral of the story, if you can't gain without steroids something is wrong, your nutrition, training, or recovery.
Steroids are simply to be the icing on the cake for the above three, not the cake itself.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Great way to put it..and I have seen some kids actually stay big, but get bitch tits and fat as well haha...Then theres a couple kids that got on dbol and barely even blew up....now that blew my mind.

Your right if you know what youre doing especially at teenage years there is no reason to not gain. I am by no means a monster, but I had a very fast metablism and was able to make good gains with hardcore training

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
what type of workouts do you do for your lagging parts? and how often?

what kinda diet do you have?

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
By the way my calves are small too Ive been working them out 2 years now 3 times a week (one heavy day two light one). I only managed to add 2 inches (or less) and my biceps don't have a peak so I work them 2 times a week. But I have all kinds of gains at abs, chest, delts and overall back. My upper body is way too stronger than the lower one for some reason... and I'm work them evenly..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
By the way my calves are small too Ive been working them out 2 years now 3 times a week (one heavy day two light one). I only managed to add 2 inches (or less) and my biceps don't have a peak so I work them 2 times a week. But I have all kinds of gains at abs, chest, delts and overall back. My upper body is way too stronger than the lower one for some reason... and I'm work them evenly..
genetics play a big role in what a muscle will "look" like, but there are many strategies that work for many different people, guess you just gotta find what works...

i see people who do the "bouncy" seated calf raises with some heart shaped, cut up calves, but that doesnt work for me
i have to go slower and controlled and maybe "bounce" for 10ish reps at the end

playing basketball helped with my calves, i noticed when i stopped playing i had to pay attention to them a lot more

one thing that ive been tryin to get my calves in shape for my upcomin contest is doing 3/4 reps to try n keep tension on them
the top 3/4 of the rep not the bottom, so i dont let them get a full stretch (the dorsiflex part of the movement) but go from neutral to plantar flexion in a controlled movement and repeat... might hit a few full ROM reps at the end when doin the "bounce" but only really on the last set

been doin pretty high volume as well 3 every 8 days (my lifting routine is over 8 days, usually superset calves/abs)...
seated calf 6sets from 30-20 reps increasing weight every 2 sets (top 3/4 ROM)
standing calf 6 sets 25-20reps increasing weight after third set (top 3/4 ROM mostly)
and throw in 3 sets of hack calf raise or leg press machine calf press on some days full ROM at the end

did superset in smith machine calf raises (toes on plates) every once in a while if i was doing somethin else on the smith machine, havent done it enough to comment though

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
I've tried everything you said above... but they won't grow I am close to say f**ck it I ain't going to train them again..

aceroni

Awards
I've tried everything you said above... but they won't grow I am close to say f**ck it I ain't going to train them again..
You're either training them too often or not often enough
Too light or too heavy.
Keep trying

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
You're either training them too often or not often enough
Too light or too heavy.
Keep trying
I do one heavy day two light days when I mean heavy day I mean I can do berarly 9 reps with strict form. And when I mean light I mean 15 to 20 reps. I tried everything. Sometimes genetics ****s you up. I remember that my calves respond greatly when I played basketball back in the days.. .I stopped it and I can't make gains downthere any more..

aceroni

Awards
Go lower than nine
Try a set of five

Go higher than twenty
Try a hundred rep set

JRam

JRam

Awards
Skipping rope is not only a great overall conditioning and coordination exercise it also will result in greater calf development when done regularly. Your calves won't blow up (unless of course you're running something) but you will definitely see increased calf size and definition from a regular program of skipping rope.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I work on my weak points by doing a lot of crazy things and as with every group always keep the muscles guessing. Drop sets, super sets, negatives, bands, and always changing the reps up. Also may work the lagging group an extra day

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
And cut cardio while increasing calories..working very well for my shoulders right now

And another thing for calves is treadmil with incline all the way..just power walking

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Or I can go to the doctor and say.: "Quick!! Cut them Bitches off me!!"

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I think u are kinda young, but u know what you're doing. U should run something simple like anavar you'll get a nice boost to your physique
Or if u wana go the ph/ds route and go for mass you should grab some super dmz2.0 or superdrol. One cycle won't do u harm and I think you'd be happy.

Either way log that **** here

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I realllly wanna do anavar! Only cycle I could get would cost like 270 though..too much money for me

Is dmz better then superdrol..I know it break down into superdrol. Also why do people say you loose all ypur gains from sdrol? I thought it was dry and with dry roids you keep gains

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I realllly wanna do anavar! Only cycle I could get would cost like 270 though..too much money for me

Is dmz better then superdrol..I know it break down into superdrol. Also why do people say you loose all ypur gains from sdrol? I thought it was dry and with dry roids you keep gains
I like how I felt better on DMZ than superdrol. I can't say which is better.
DMZ 2.0 doesn't break down to superdrol it's dymethazine and methylstenbolone.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Little young IMO to cycle, looks like a great base to work from though. Anavar is way over priced for results IMO, I honestly though think any oral cycle should be run with test though ideally. If you're going oral only though SD is the way to go.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Sd ot dmz make you lethargic...and again why do people say everything you gain frol sdrol goes away...when its a dry compound?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Sd ot dmz make you lethargic...and again why do people say everything you gain frol sdrol goes away...when its a dry compound?
with orals in general, for health reasons you usually limit cycles to 4 weeks. Seeing as it takes a bit of time for orals to kick in, that doesn't leave much time to gain the mass, condition, and retain. Also some of the weight is glycogen even though the compound may be dry this is still a factor. Also I think while serms are preached and so is bloodwork, these are often overlooked in some form contributing to a loss due to not getting to homeostasis. Lastly most don't eat in PCT and train as same volume as on cycle, for fear they may accumulate fat rather than muscle, but end up loosing what thety gained. See my previous post why I think test solo or with an oral is ideal.