Still havent cycled..worth it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

I work on my weak points by doing a lot of crazy things and as with every group always keep the muscles guessing. Drop sets, super sets, negatives, bands, and always changing the reps up. Also may work the lagging group an extra day

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

And cut cardio while increasing calories..working very well for my shoulders right now

And another thing for calves is treadmil with incline all the way..just power walking
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Or I can go to the doctor and say.: "Quick!! Cut them Bitches off me!!"
    That's me 8 months ago
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

I think u are kinda young, but u know what you're doing. U should run something simple like anavar you'll get a nice boost to your physique
    Or if u wana go the ph/ds route and go for mass you should grab some super dmz2.0 or superdrol. One cycle won't do u harm and I think you'd be happy.

Either way log that **** here
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

I realllly wanna do anavar! Only cycle I could get would cost like 270 though..too much money for me

Is dmz better then superdrol..I know it break down into superdrol. Also why do people say you loose all ypur gains from sdrol? I thought it was dry and with dry roids you keep gains
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    I realllly wanna do anavar! Only cycle I could get would cost like 270 though..too much money for me

Is dmz better then superdrol..I know it break down into superdrol. Also why do people say you loose all ypur gains from sdrol? I thought it was dry and with dry roids you keep gains
    I like how I felt better on DMZ than superdrol. I can't say which is better.
    DMZ 2.0 doesn't break down to superdrol it's dymethazine and methylstenbolone.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Little young IMO to cycle, looks like a great base to work from though. Anavar is way over priced for results IMO, I honestly though think any oral cycle should be run with test though ideally. If you're going oral only though SD is the way to go.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Sd ot dmz make you lethargic...and again why do people say everything you gain frol sdrol goes away...when its a dry compound?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    Sd ot dmz make you lethargic...and again why do people say everything you gain frol sdrol goes away...when its a dry compound?
    with orals in general, for health reasons you usually limit cycles to 4 weeks. Seeing as it takes a bit of time for orals to kick in, that doesn't leave much time to gain the mass, condition, and retain. Also some of the weight is glycogen even though the compound may be dry this is still a factor. Also I think while serms are preached and so is bloodwork, these are often overlooked in some form contributing to a loss due to not getting to homeostasis. Lastly most don't eat in PCT and train as same volume as on cycle, for fear they may accumulate fat rather than muscle, but end up loosing what thety gained. See my previous post why I think test solo or with an oral is ideal.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

That makes sense..I mean I was planning to do nolva and clomid together...I will check out the post, but yeah I dont think I am going tk cycle bc I am too young and figure I should just wait
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Hey Luke, epi is a great ph for our age (early 21s-23 years old.).If you combine it with stano it will be a great cycle. However the cycle that I'm planning is up to 340$ (if you add the tons of protein and BCAA). I've researched alot about those two Ph and the combination I mentioned before is so f%$#%ing great and as I can see from other threads you keep 80 % of your gains. I'm gonna run it next year though... I've already bought the "gear",support, pct
    That's me 8 months ago
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.53%

Check out my log. I started my first see cycle 1 month ago, my avatar pic is all natty, and I have a recent photo of me 28 days in cycle.

Personal would recommend it as long as you have a legit source.

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle support products, worth it?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:48 AM
  2. low h-drol cycle? even worth it?
    By eballarj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
  3. test E cycle what its worth
    By 1fasts14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:07 AM
  4. How many cycles until it isn't worth taking?
    By fletch_k4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 01:16 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:02 AM