Still havent cycled..worth it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

Haha back in the day people did look like that before starting aas. 10 years ago when you could openly discuss roids on bb.com you were crucified if you weren't near your natty limit before running something. Now you have these scrawny ass dudes who are 6 ft tall and 160 pounds who barely look like they lift using steroids, my how things have changed.

Sorry I didn't mean flame you there, not talking directly about you, just in general trying to make a point
    THANK YOU. you have no idea how much I agree

So many kids around me, 20-23 with no base or experience on the gym what so ever.
    Jump on gear, blow up, come off, lose all gains, and just keep repeating it over and over

moral of the story, if you can't gain without steroids something is wrong, your nutrition, training, or recovery.
    Steroids are simply to be the icing on the cake for the above three, not the cake itself.

2. Great way to put it..and I have seen some kids actually stay big, but get bitch tits and fat as well haha...Then theres a couple kids that got on dbol and barely even blew up....now that blew my mind.

Your right if you know what youre doing especially at teenage years there is no reason to not gain. I am by no means a monster, but I had a very fast metablism and was able to make good gains with hardcore training
    •   

3. what type of workouts do you do for your lagging parts? and how often?

what kinda diet do you have?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

4. By the way my calves are small too Ive been working them out 2 years now 3 times a week (one heavy day two light one). I only managed to add 2 inches (or less) and my biceps don't have a peak so I work them 2 times a week. But I have all kinds of gains at abs, chest, delts and overall back. My upper body is way too stronger than the lower one for some reason... and I'm work them evenly..
    That's me 8 months ago

5. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    By the way my calves are small too Ive been working them out 2 years now 3 times a week (one heavy day two light one). I only managed to add 2 inches (or less) and my biceps don't have a peak so I work them 2 times a week. But I have all kinds of gains at abs, chest, delts and overall back. My upper body is way too stronger than the lower one for some reason... and I'm work them evenly..
    genetics play a big role in what a muscle will "look" like, but there are many strategies that work for many different people, guess you just gotta find what works...

i see people who do the "bouncy" seated calf raises with some heart shaped, cut up calves, but that doesnt work for me
    i have to go slower and controlled and maybe "bounce" for 10ish reps at the end

playing basketball helped with my calves, i noticed when i stopped playing i had to pay attention to them a lot more

one thing that ive been tryin to get my calves in shape for my upcomin contest is doing 3/4 reps to try n keep tension on them
    the top 3/4 of the rep not the bottom, so i dont let them get a full stretch (the dorsiflex part of the movement) but go from neutral to plantar flexion in a controlled movement and repeat... might hit a few full ROM reps at the end when doin the "bounce" but only really on the last set

been doin pretty high volume as well 3 every 8 days (my lifting routine is over 8 days, usually superset calves/abs)...
    seated calf 6sets from 30-20 reps increasing weight every 2 sets (top 3/4 ROM)
    standing calf 6 sets 25-20reps increasing weight after third set (top 3/4 ROM mostly)
    and throw in 3 sets of hack calf raise or leg press machine calf press on some days full ROM at the end

did superset in smith machine calf raises (toes on plates) every once in a while if i was doing somethin else on the smith machine, havent done it enough to comment though
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

6. I've tried everything you said above... but they won't grow I am close to say f**ck it I ain't going to train them again..
    That's me 8 months ago

7. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    I've tried everything you said above... but they won't grow I am close to say f**ck it I ain't going to train them again..
    You're either training them too often or not often enough
    Too light or too heavy.
    Keep trying

8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You're either training them too often or not often enough
    Too light or too heavy.
    Keep trying
    I do one heavy day two light days when I mean heavy day I mean I can do berarly 9 reps with strict form. And when I mean light I mean 15 to 20 reps. I tried everything. Sometimes genetics ****s you up. I remember that my calves respond greatly when I played basketball back in the days.. .I stopped it and I can't make gains downthere any more..
    That's me 8 months ago

9. Go lower than nine
    Try a set of five

Go higher than twenty
    Try a hundred rep set

10. Skipping rope is not only a great overall conditioning and coordination exercise it also will result in greater calf development when done regularly. Your calves won't blow up (unless of course you're running something) but you will definitely see increased calf size and definition from a regular program of skipping rope.

11. I work on my weak points by doing a lot of crazy things and as with every group always keep the muscles guessing. Drop sets, super sets, negatives, bands, and always changing the reps up. Also may work the lagging group an extra day

12. And cut cardio while increasing calories..working very well for my shoulders right now

And another thing for calves is treadmil with incline all the way..just power walking

13. Or I can go to the doctor and say.: "Quick!! Cut them Bitches off me!!"
    That's me 8 months ago

14. I think u are kinda young, but u know what you're doing. U should run something simple like anavar you'll get a nice boost to your physique
    Or if u wana go the ph/ds route and go for mass you should grab some super dmz2.0 or superdrol. One cycle won't do u harm and I think you'd be happy.

Either way log that **** here

15. I realllly wanna do anavar! Only cycle I could get would cost like 270 though..too much money for me

Is dmz better then superdrol..I know it break down into superdrol. Also why do people say you loose all ypur gains from sdrol? I thought it was dry and with dry roids you keep gains

16. Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    I realllly wanna do anavar! Only cycle I could get would cost like 270 though..too much money for me

Is dmz better then superdrol..I know it break down into superdrol. Also why do people say you loose all ypur gains from sdrol? I thought it was dry and with dry roids you keep gains
    I like how I felt better on DMZ than superdrol. I can't say which is better.
    DMZ 2.0 doesn't break down to superdrol it's dymethazine and methylstenbolone.

17. Little young IMO to cycle, looks like a great base to work from though. Anavar is way over priced for results IMO, I honestly though think any oral cycle should be run with test though ideally. If you're going oral only though SD is the way to go.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

18. Sd ot dmz make you lethargic...and again why do people say everything you gain frol sdrol goes away...when its a dry compound?

19. Quote Originally Posted by LukeP123 View Post
    Sd ot dmz make you lethargic...and again why do people say everything you gain frol sdrol goes away...when its a dry compound?
    with orals in general, for health reasons you usually limit cycles to 4 weeks. Seeing as it takes a bit of time for orals to kick in, that doesn't leave much time to gain the mass, condition, and retain. Also some of the weight is glycogen even though the compound may be dry this is still a factor. Also I think while serms are preached and so is bloodwork, these are often overlooked in some form contributing to a loss due to not getting to homeostasis. Lastly most don't eat in PCT and train as same volume as on cycle, for fear they may accumulate fat rather than muscle, but end up loosing what thety gained. See my previous post why I think test solo or with an oral is ideal.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

20. That makes sense..I mean I was planning to do nolva and clomid together...I will check out the post, but yeah I dont think I am going tk cycle bc I am too young and figure I should just wait

21. Hey Luke, epi is a great ph for our age (early 21s-23 years old.).If you combine it with stano it will be a great cycle. However the cycle that I'm planning is up to 340$ (if you add the tons of protein and BCAA). I've researched alot about those two Ph and the combination I mentioned before is so f%$#%ing great and as I can see from other threads you keep 80 % of your gains. I'm gonna run it next year though... I've already bought the "gear",support, pct
    That's me 8 months ago

22. Check out my log. I started my first see cycle 1 month ago, my avatar pic is all natty, and I have a recent photo of me 28 days in cycle.

Personal would recommend it as long as you have a legit source.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle support products, worth it?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:48 AM
  2. low h-drol cycle? even worth it?
    By eballarj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
  3. test E cycle what its worth
    By 1fasts14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:07 AM
  4. How many cycles until it isn't worth taking?
    By fletch_k4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 01:16 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:02 AM